Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,571 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

“don’t Invite Me Out Again” – Angel Tells Fans After She Shared A Video Of Her B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Invite Me Out Again” – Angel Tells Fans After She Shared A Video Of Her B (397 Views)

Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“don’t Invite Me Out Again” – Angel Tells Fans After She Shared A Video Of Her B by Palevu: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Reality TV star Angel Agnes Smith has set her Instagram followers abuzz with a video of her bikini outing.

The 21-year-old ex housemate of the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya edition recently took to her Instastory to share some video clips of herself vibing to different songs. She was dancing beside a pool in a light brown lingerie.

Most fans and followers of the reality TV star will definitely be surprised to see their fav chilling outside and making herself happy.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

The reason is because Angel had previously announced on Instagram that she has taken a break from outdoor activities until December is over.

“Please don’t invite me out again. I have resigned from the detty December movement,” she wrote.

Few hours later, after sharing her bikini video, Angel posted another message: “I unfortunately am outside again.”

https://vivsco.com/entertainment/dont-invite-me-out-again-angel-tells-f/

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Exposes Over 17 Yahoo Boys Impersonating Him Online(video) / Check Out What Sabinus And Broda Shaggi Did At Kizz Daniel's Studio / Reality Tv Star, Beauty Tukura Dazzles In Hot Sexy 25th Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.