Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds (25523 Views)

Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds / N100Billion Campaign Funds Pitted Lagos Assembly Against Ambode / 2019: Politicians Sell, Lease Mansions To Raise Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by Jesuschristus: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2022
This same obi said he is richer than president of US,and he no dey give shishi,so why should we Donate?why

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by Vadese1: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Nice one. Obi we know.

SenatePresdo:
The labour party account is for Labour Party.

The Peter Obi account is for Peter Obi.

We are in this Race for Peter Obi, not Labour party.

If Peter Obi leaves Labour party today, we follow him, so why should our money go to Labour party?

Maybe Labour Party wants to use it to finance their other candidates, it's good. But we have to concentrate on Peter Obi first.
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by Jesusloveyou: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:
The labour party account is for Labour Party.

The Peter Obi account is for Peter Obi.

We are in this Race for Peter Obi, not Labour party.

If Peter Obi leaves Labour party today, we follow him, so why should our money go to Labour party?

Maybe Labour Party wants to use it to finance their other candidates, it's good. But we have to concentrate on Peter Obi first.
and you expect other candidates to work for your Obidient.
Idiotic pigs are so greedy.
That is the beginning of Obidient failure.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by xevove2061: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Labour Party has other candidates besides Peter Obi.

you are a wise man!!!
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by eldeens: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Jack500:
Peter obi the scammer and a fraud grin grin

He is very well aware, that he goes nowhere next year, the guy doesn't want to spend his money on a fruitless ambition.

It is his zombidients supporers that will waste their money. grin grin

Hunger go wire some people after February next year, ehn! grin grin

Never will again the likes of Buhari will become president by God's grace, Obi want to use the same tactics Buhari used to deceive Nigerians, i dont know why Nigsrians (Obi supporters are already blinded) always fall for scammers. A stingy man will never make a leadership, and Obi and stingy are 5&6. Thats a red flag, anyways Obi is not going to win any election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by eldeens: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Never will again the likes of Buhari will become president by God's grace, Obi want to use the same tactics Buhari used to deceive Nigerians, i dont know why Nigsrians (Obi supporters are already blinded) always fall for scammers. A stingy man will never make a leadership, and Obi and stingy are 5&6. Thats a red flag, anyways Obi is not going to win any election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by deji17: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Jack500:

He is very well aware, that he goes nowhere next year, the guy doesn't want to spend his money on a fruitless ambition.

Uwazulike scammed them with Biafla passport.
Cownu scammed them using Radio Biafla.
It is time for PitObi to fleece them with Aso Rock unrealistic dream.
The person that refused to serve the living God, will end up serving smaller gods.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by Lionnation: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2022
What's the fuse here labour party donation account is different from obidatti donation account
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2022
You get the drift Chief grin
Jack500:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by depezee(m): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2022
satelliteDISH:

But why will the party give out account number knowing fully well that Peter Obi will later give out a different account number.
I think someone is trying to play a fast one or maybe their is a lack of effective communication between them on this matter.

This your propaganda is dead on arrival.

We are fully aware of what you want to do.

Go and try another means. This one will not work.
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by TechW: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2022
Labour party account cannot receive money from abroad but Peter obi datti can
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by OhiOfIhima: 7:02am On Oct 11, 2022
My observation here is that... There is a kind of misunderstanding btw the party n PO or it can be anyone, if not so, PO would not have posted an account number differ from the party's own. PO need to clarify this matter before I send my 1k... Lol
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by favour32(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2022
100%

FAKE NEWS

WE "OBIDIENTS" ARE NOT AGBADORIANS, THAT LIVE MOST OF THEIR LIVES WITH WAYO WAYO WAYS!
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by TechW: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2022
satelliteDISH:

But why will the party give out account number knowing fully well that Peter Obi will later give out a different account number.
I think someone is trying to play a fast one or maybe their is a lack of effective communication between them on this matter.
According to electoral law, labour party cannot receive money from abroad but Peter obi datti can .
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by TechW: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2022
OhiOfIhima:
My observation here is that... There is a kind of misunderstanding btw the party n PO or it can be anyone, if not so, PO would not have posted an account number differ from the party's own. PO need to clarify this matter before I send my 1k... Lol
Electoral law
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by bigpicture001: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2022
satelliteDISH:

i want your platform for my presidential bid.....

LP :ypu are wlcome,but we dont have 1single kobo to support you..we dont hv a dime, you will hope to fund yourself..

obi: okay, i will try...

hence he paid millions for ticket nd funded a single man trip round d country soliciting funds from serving governors.....most of them turned him down,hence wike started laughing at him...

he then turned to diaspora to raise funds..it clicked,but INEC came against it saying diaporians cant donate to political party

hence he lianz with a Nigerian firm to collect from diaspora and gift him...he still singlehandedly will fly party members to events and venue nd still pay them allowances...

just trying not to waste hard earned money through party corruption...just like ayu nd pdp
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by omenka(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2022
The essense of the entire cherade that is called Obidient movement and LP is beginning to manifest on its full glory.

Princess AdaObi isn't the least interested in the presidency, he knows he stands no chance. How interest is in the pockets of his OBEdient fools who've been sold a pink cow. Jus as Kanu, he'd triple his estate after this election and his supporters, as expected, will grow poorer.

I pity these IPOB zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by TechW: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
You are calling someone idiot for nothing. Where are your manners?
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by livinbygrace: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Jesusloveyou:

Abeg no mind all these yesterday children.Most of them don’t really understand the meaning of politics.Na OBI go supervise and canvass for votes for himself all over Nigeria.
When will tell them about structures they starts insulting their forefathers.
I repeat as far as this election is concerned,OBI is going no where.Quote me anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by abu12: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2022
obi does not believe in any other candidates aside himself in labour party.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by haslaw(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2022
jaxxy:

The Party has many other candidates and affairs to run. Obidatti is a special project the party has adopted. They can and should be separated where necessary.

The party was/is nobody without Peter obi. So it's existence hangs on Peters performance. Peter obi, Obidatti is the party that make Labour valuable.

Is that why Pandora Hoebi wants to use them as his cash cow

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by livinbygrace: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2022
OhiOfIhima:

You better use that 1k buy data or use am for something else.
This is cashing out period for politicians and OBI does not want to be left out.
Maga must pay!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by ZombieSlayer1: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2022
VTJN:
Obi the wise man cashing out big time grin grin
Begger, you'll never have sense. It's obvious being a wretched is your lot in life
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by boxypane(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2022
Oh my God. Nigerians about to be defrauded again just like it happened when they clamoured for Buhari to be President.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by omenka(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Here you go excusing this obvious error once again. And you think these are serious people.

So, Peter Obi plans to operate his campaign OUTSIDE the control of the party under which he's running? Isn't the party the body responsible for handling campaign funds, especially in the absence of a campaign council/Committee?

Why has it become an intractable problem for Obi to constitute a campaign committee? If he can't do that in someone thing as tiny as a political party, how much more difficult are we to expect it would be for him to organise a country?

Peter comes across as the type that feels ONLY THEM can do stuff right - the know it all and trust no one type. Peter doesn't delegate, it must be him. And in governance, this is a very terrible attribute.

No matter how you guys flip this, it is a misnomer and a bad call.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by VTJN(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Begger, you'll never have sense. It's obvious being a wretched is your lot in life
Is Obi not a wise man ni? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by babamoha(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2022
This is the first time that labour party is participating seriously in a presidential election cause all the previous election they always collapse their structure for the political party they see has the potential winner of the election
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by voiceless1(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2022
Binancian:

If you follow seun on twitter u will know why

E go over am.
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by asanausana91: 7:21am On Oct 11, 2022
Obinoscopy:
so every candidate has his account number?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by asanausana91: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Nyanabo:
They are at it again. Always giving a bad name to what they don't understand.
we want to understand
Re: Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2022
haslaw:

Is that why Pandora Hoebi wants to use them as his cash cow

General project and special project. tinubu is using lagos taxpayers money to fund election he can't win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrests Maryam Abubakar For Supplying Sex workers To Bandits / Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.