Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Don't I Look Man Enough?-crossdresser, James Brown Reacts To His Leaked Sex Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't I Look Man Enough?-crossdresser, James Brown Reacts To His Leaked Sex Tape (1217 Views)

Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians / Davido Mocks Peruzzi Over His Leaked Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Slay Queen / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't I Look Man Enough?-crossdresser, James Brown Reacts To His Leaked Sex Tape by Maleekdon: 1:02am On Oct 11, 2022
Nigerian Crossdresser, influencer and internet personality, James Brown Obialor has taken to his social media page to blow hot in reaction to the leakage of his sensitive tape with a lady on the internet.
The sensitive tape was released weeks after the crossdresser revealed in an interview, that he is currently in a romantic relationship with a lady, amidst speculations that he is allegedly into his fellow men.

However, James Brown couldn't help but react afterwards in a video, as he continuously wondered if he doesn't look man enough while addressing his initial statement about having a girlfriend during his interview which people didn't believe. James Brown said:
"...Do I not look man enough?..."
James Brown expressed himself further, stating that he prefers to keep his relationship with his girlfriend private. He recalled how his relationship with his one time papito crashed after few months, and added that he now has a mamito dating him.
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/amp/389dd695c995a1dddc2dc16c7cb4be86

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Arh3oZbxQ

(1) (Reply)

Tina Turner's Beloved Son Ronnie's Cause Of Death Revealed / Mother-of-three Finds Out Her Husband Is A Spirit Who Died Two Years Before Thei / “I Have Never Offended Anybody” – Bbnaija Star Phyna Cries After Being Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.