Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA (10518 Views)

Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by 2Radii: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2022
chukxie:

Referring to yourself. Bravo!
the advice u gave up there,if there are many people who have such ideas in ur state, Ur state would have be more ok than Lagos.

Kudos, great piece of advice
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by DrMuzungu(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Governments in Nigeria will never fund a project where decision makers can't chop money.
Build proper hospitals, proper roads (that will last beyond the next rainy season). Build proper schools (and no schools with a thin brown metal roof that you will call ultra-mega-giga-INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL and expect parents to pay zillions to enroll their kids.

Do something for the people, not only for greedy fatsos that you are.
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by Passionate1(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2022
VTJN:
I see Lagos competing with New York and the likes before Tinubu second tenure in asorock
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry smiley smiley
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by djseanjohn77: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2022
NkanuSon:
While they yorubas don't want port in the east to fully function bcs of their selfish interest,yorubas will really be disappointed,what u see u will surely reep

Blame your kinsmen, blame your elders, blame your politicians, and blame your forefathers and your next generation. As far as Lagos is concern, it is progressive because it is the only state who accommodates people freely, allows inclusive governance, does not discriminate amongst tribes. You can testify to it that when your youths finish university, 70% of them troop to Lagos for better life and opportunities, and no one discriminates against them. Go to the Local Govt Council in Lagos, you will find other tribes there. You will never see a non-indigene in LG in any other state or state govt parastatals. Lagos shows true federalism, practices true democracy ......runs inclusive government. other tribes even contest for political post.

That is one reason why Lagos will forever be ahead of you. Go and check history, when your forefathers were killing twins, lagos was already a made region, with notable development. Ask your fathers why they transferred capital from Calabar to Lagos. Despite Abuja been the capital for almost 30 years now, in terms of opportunity, it is still far behind. I just wish someday, a ruthless leader will come in, and send half of you people packing so we can experience little space like we used to during Xmas season when all Lagos roads are free of traffic and congestions in market and public places, even crimes are reduced.

1 Like

Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:
It will be a nice development but will two airports with the same Lagos area will not cause problem with air traffic? Aviation experts abeg make una help.
so I thought too
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2022
tamdun:

Give just one evidence that yoruba are preventing other sea ports from working and I'll transfer 50k to u immediately
oga abeg instead of transfer that money to that guy. Abeg dash me the money make i use ahm buy camera for my comedy skit shoot.
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2022
Vote tinubu for good governance. we will not labour in vein ooo

1 Like

Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by tishbite41(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Abeg, who go help me with OJT
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by Zombiedients: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:
It will be a nice development but will two airports with the same Lagos area will not cause problem with air traffic? Aviation experts abeg make una help.

Ignorant speaking

Go to school and study ....una say na waste of time

See comment from pure undiluted Illiterate

1 Like

Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by saintrow1: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2022
djseanjohn77:

Blame your kinsmen, blame your elders, blame your politicians, and blame your forefathers and your next generation. As far as Lagos is concern, it is progressive because it is the only state who accommodates people freely, allows inclusive governance, does not discriminate amongst tribes. You can testify to it that when your youths finish university, 70% of them troop to Lagos for better life and opportunities, and no one discriminates against them. Go to the Local Govt Council in Lagos, you will find other tribes there. You will never see a non-indigene in LG in any other state or state govt parastatals. Lagos shows true federalism, practices true democracy ......runs inclusive government. other tribes even contest for political post.

That is one reason why Lagos will forever be ahead of you. Go and check history, when your forefathers were killing twins, lagos was already a made region, with notable development. Ask your fathers why they transferred capital from Calabar to Lagos. Despite Abuja been the capital for almost 30 years now, in terms of opportunity, it is still far behind. I just wish someday, a ruthless leader will come in, and send half of you people packing so we can experience little space like we used to during Xmas season when all Lagos roads are free of traffic and congestions in market and public places, even crimes are reduced.

God bless you, I like people like you
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by saintrow1: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
NkanuSon:
While they yorubas don't want port in the east to fully function bcs of their selfish interest,yorubas will really be disappointed,what u see u will surely reep

Blame God for not showing you ibos love
Blame God for not blessing you ibos
God cursed you people
You guys don't have access to the ocean but a dirty useless river and you will never have till this world is over. So stop blaming yoruba people man
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by chukxie(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
2Radii:
the advice u gave up there,if there are many people who have such ideas in ur state, Ur state would have be more ok than Lagos.

Kudos, great piece of advice

I'm glad you agreed it was a great piece of advice! Another thing, I'm a Nigeria who pays taxes in Lagos so I think I have the right to speak freely.
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by 2Radii: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
chukxie:

I'm glad you agreed it was a great piece of advice! Another thing, I'm a Nigeria who pays taxes in Lagos so I think I have the right to speak freely.
YEA u re right, its Ur money..

But don't u tink Lagos government used the previous tax payers money(those who have bn paying before u arrived) money well, and that brought up leverage to have a good business environment for ursef??

At least there are other several 35states before u chose Lagos as the state u want to pay Ur money to.
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by chukxie(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
2Radii:
YEA u re right, its Ur money..

But don't u tink Lagos government used the previous tax payers money(those who have bn paying before u arrived) money well, and that brought up leverage to have a good business environment for ursef??

At least there are other several 35states before u chose Lagos as the state u want to pay Ur money to.

I haven't said anything bad or demeaning about Lagos so I don't get why we're still having this conversation..Have a great day, man..
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by 2Radii: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
chukxie:

I haven't said anything bad or demeaning about Lagos so I don't get why we're still having this conversation..Have a great day, man..
Sorry bro

I tot u re one of those who take pleasures in criticizing others but leaving their backyard unkempt..

Sorry bro
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by chukxie(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
2Radii:
Sorry bro

I tot u re one of those who take pleasures in criticizing others but leaving their backyard unkempt..

Sorry bro

No wahala! Good night from here!
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by 2Radii: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
chukxie:

No wahala! Good night from here!
night never reach for here
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by litaninja(m): 12:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Like the guidance you're providing at ikeja? One of the worst airports in the world?
Lmao.

PDPGuy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/how-well-handle-proposed-lekki-airport-ncaa/amp/
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by Dennis3D(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Make use of this opportunity.
Call us on 07038166370.

A few years from now.
Epe would no longer be what it is today.

Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by Dashlish12: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Indispensable85:
It's time to get some landed properties around epe axis.
. Ok kindly mention me when you need land direct from the family
Re: We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA by spindomer: 5:18am On Dec 03, 2022
It's a good development and I don't think it will affect any air traffic control. London has 6 airports namely :-

London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
London Gatwick Airport (LGW)
London City Airport (LCY)
London Stansted Airport (STN)
London Luton Airport (LLA)
London Southend Airport (SEN)

Racoon:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads / The Politics Of Majority And Minority Cultures In Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Projects Lagos State Is Embarking On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.