Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 (15910 Views)

UNIBEN To Resume Academic Activities January 30th, 2021 / UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 / LASU Senate Says Only Final Year Students Are To Resume Academic Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by alimiadedayo1: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Naija4love:
ASUU big loser, they’ll now shamelessly go back to the old offer giving them. Everything as being agreed, all asking as being agreed just no work no payment is the problem.
Why someone say student are the biggest losers of it. All our leaders are useless
Minister of education to FG be like
you lack common sense you are deceiving if ASUU want to frustrate both the government and the student it is the student that will suffer it a lot abi u want to stay at home for 5 years ? I know you are lazy already.. let me tell you what ASUU will do they will resume and after one month they start the strike again or I month to the election so we will suffer it? student not even the ASUU last last government will pay them their money
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Faber:
My two kid sisters will finally leave house back to school...ThankGod

These girls don drain me finish. I just dey wonder men with two wives how they do manage them and their kids... ordinary 8 months strike...my account have been dilapidated by taking care of them, their data, calls etc...I no want any yeye youth to come destroy their future for me, in the name of boyfriend and helping them pay their bills..

Once they are back now, I will begin rehabilitate my account grin grin

And you think they don’t have boyfriends in the university ?? grin grin
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by general111(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2022
kingsolomonjnr01:

In ur dreams?... grin grin people self.
I'm a UNICAL STUDENT, Nothing like that.
i keep telling the guy the truth but he refused it, so i told him a lie cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by mannasseh(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2022
OboOlora:
You are absolutely correct cos if not, your loose will be spelt as lose
nice one ��
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by blackpanda: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Jayson504:
So this is how ASUU would eventually call of it's 8 months strike without the Federal government meeting their demands. It's sad because we do not value education in this country. That's what we get when we have clueless people in the corridors of power. Please vote Peter Obi for president 2023, and let's make Nigeria great again.

They will still strike in obi tenure. ASUU has been striking in every administration since 1999. There's no magic peter obi will do.
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by kaey10(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Leave them... They just want to waltz through university and pick up degrees without a proper education!

No wonder one of these same rogues in power described them as 'unemployable' years back!

Even the leaders fighting ASUU have their kids schooling outside Nigeria!

They don't use our hospitals and schools, how then do you expect them to transform these sectors?!!

Seriously them no no... rich men and politicians already has their children in good school, when they graduate they will take up the high paying jobs while the ones that graduated from dilapidated public uni when will left with the 50k jobs
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by esivue007(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Fake News,
Am a Unical student, ntin lik dat
exactly
I was surprised when I saw it here like this...
No be Our Own Florence Obi talk anyways... cheesy
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by esivue007(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2022
kingsolomonjnr01:

In ur dreams?... grin grin people self.
I'm a UNICAL STUDENT, Nothing like that.
don't mind them jare.
When I saw the news just now,I was wondering which Florence Obi...

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by deeva2: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Jayson504:
So this is how ASUU would eventually call of it's 8 months strike without the Federal government meeting their demands. It's sad because we do not value education in this country. That's what we get when we have clueless people in the corridors of power. Please vote Peter Obi for president 2023, and let's make Nigeria great again.

GOD DON FINALLY DISGRACED ASUU AND THE MUSHROOM PARTY THAT LEVERAGES ON THE STRIKE TO CAMPAIGN..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by Trill1(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Good.
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by pinkgoodies(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Jayson504:

Even obi won't implement dat agreement. U think say na to come for television dey promise una. We are talking money in trillions. He leave health works strike to continue Even as em enter na dis one he go do. Wike weh be opposition come out say e no fit dey possible also.
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by Naija4love(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you lack common sense you are deceiving if ASUU want to frustrate both the government and the student it is the student that will suffer it a lot abi u want to stay at home for 5 years ? I know you are lazy already.. let me tell you what ASUU will do they will resume and after one month they start the strike again or I month to the election so we will suffer it? student not even the ASUU last last government will pay them their money
1)Am out of school for the pass 16years now.
2) am way mature to reply you rudely the way you put it up there
3) you just need to read my quote multiple times for you to understand
4) i have no business in politics games
5) if you still don’t understand, then am not the one to be blame for your inability to understand

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by castrokins(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2022
I Am Writing From Inside Unical Now And I Can Confirm This To Be Fake News. Disregard!
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by Cantonese: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2022
And Unical has been upgrading under her leadership. New structures, more conducive for studying.
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by Cantonese: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

With the case presently in the appeal court, ASUU has no choice, otherwise their case is lost completely. More so, more lecturers are likely to decamp to the new union. They may lose much more if they continue.

Whatever it is, students suffer more.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by OgbeniOja1: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2022
What do we need respect for when for 8 months we have been without salary. Is it respect I would use to pay my kids school fees or even feed them. See it's a fight to finish since they have already started fighting dirty.
Afamed:

Any strike from ASUU now again, the little respect they still earn from the people would be taken away from them. Presently they are fast loosing the little respect parents have for them
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2022
koolhayde:
Betrayal
who is this fool?
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by Cladez(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2022
Faber:

They don't reside in UniCal hostel...they live with my immediate younger sister who is living in Calabar with her husband, na for her house they are staying, which happens to be a stone throw from UNICAL...

They are very much monitored
Hehehe nice one.
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Unicalamity is opening soon, about time, thats one of the functional industries in cross river state, the state has no doubt felt its absence..
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2022
esivue007:
don't mind them jare.
When I saw the news just now,I was wondering which Florence Obi...

Florence Nkwobi.
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by Silentgroper(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2022
Faber:
My two kid sisters will finally leave house back to school...ThankGod

These girls don drain me finish. I just dey wonder men with two wives how they do manage them and their kids... ordinary 8 months strike...my account have been dilapidated by taking care of them, their data, calls etc...I no want any yeye youth to come destroy their future for me, in the name of boyfriend and helping them pay their bills..

Once they are back now, I will begin rehabilitate my account grin grin
lmao.. No be university dem dey go .. U go shock.
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by alimiadedayo1: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Naija4love:

1)Am out of school for the pass 16years now.
2) am way mature to reply you rudely the way you put it up there
3) you just need to read my quote multiple times for you to understand
4) i have no business in politics games
5) if you still don’t understand, then am not the one to be blame for your inability to understand
you are out of for the past 16 years? you must be kidding me you sound like a frustrated student who is tired of staying at home and very lazy to acquire a skill while still at home but feed on your parent who are tired of giving you money every day
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by Justkatty(f): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Benblaq are you ready?
Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by Benblaq(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Justkatty:
Benblaq are you ready?
Please I don't know what you're talking about

Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by BJanta: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
IamDietiesGod:
ASUU ASUU my nigga.

Prof. Osodeke, what did you say you see again?.... Then I asked myself, where is the light, where is the tunnel.

Cruise

The light is the hunger in his stomach. Yeye people. Der don lule big time.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 by esivue007(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin
quentin06:

Florence Nkwobi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 / Kwara Polytechnic's Screening Exercise Result Is Out / 5 Materials Jamb Ban For 2018 Utme Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.