Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Woman, Why????!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman, Why????!! (596 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman, Why????!! by ObalendeCMS: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2022
I wonder why a woman who carried a child in her womb for 9 months will end up selling, dumping and giving the child up for adoption. Where is the bond that has been formed between the mother and the unborn child? Women will continue to disgust me.
Re: Woman, Why????!! by PoliteActivist: 6:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Hunger can unbound any bond. What good is bond if they die of hunger or if they know the child can have a much better life with someone else. Even Moses' mother did same.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Why????!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2022
Women will continue to disgust you

I hope you're also including your mother, aunts, sisters, and daughters or future daughters.
ObalendeCMS:

I wonder why a woman who carried a child in her womb for 9 months will end up selling, dumping and giving the child up for adoption. Where is the bond that has been formed between the mother and the unborn child? Women will continue to disgust me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman, Why????!! by ObalendeCMS: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Women will continue to disgust you

I hope you're also including your mother, aunts, sisters, and daughters or future daughters.

Clear off! Do you think I’m sentimental or emotional like you “damaged being”?
Re: Woman, Why????!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2022
The only person who sounds emotional here it's you.. grin grin
ObalendeCMS:

Clear off! Do you think I’m sentimental or emotional like you “damaged being”?

3 Likes

Re: Woman, Why????!! by ObalendeCMS: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Hunger can unbound any bond. What good is bond if they die of hunger or if they know the child can have a much better life with someone else. Even Moses' mother did same.

You may be right, sir/ma. It may also stem from the belief that they can always have another child. I remember a mother always telling one of her children that he’s not the only one she has therefore anything can happen to him. Now, it’s the same boy that is caring for the woman; the remaining children abandoned her.
Re: Woman, Why????!! by ObalendeCMS: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
The only person who sounds emotional here it's you.. grin grin

Okay. Enjoy your day.
Re: Woman, Why????!! by PoliteActivist: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

You may be right, sir/ma. It may also stem from the belief that they can always have another child. I remember a mother always telling one of her children that he’s not the only one she has therefore anything can happen to him. Now, it’s the same boy that is caring for the woman; the remaining children abandoned her.

You also have a point - not every mother has that mother instinct. That's the mistake people make

1 Like

Re: Woman, Why????!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2022
And keep in mind that it's your brothers who impregnate those women and then run away from their responsibilities as fathers, leaving those women to face the hardships alone.

After all, it takes two to tango.
ObalendeCMS:

Okay. Enjoy your day.

3 Likes

Re: Woman, Why????!! by Helpout12345: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Bolded makes you sound like a misogynist and Samantha123 was right to ask you that question.

3 Likes

Re: Woman, Why????!! by Helpout12345: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Back to answer your question.

Selling or dumping a child is barbaric, but nothing wrong with giving the child up for adoption if the woman cannot take care of the child.
Re: Woman, Why????!! by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

You are quite right in asking of the bond that get created but its well created when other things are ok
eg love, food shelter and mental health etc

Once those things start to lack or none avaliable, that bond can crack to the point that when the child is born, the mother is broken not care about the child

(1) (Reply)

Hisense Refrigerator For Sale- SOLD / Which Generation Are You? · / Quick Sale - Household Items In Agungi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.