Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani (13740 Views)

Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu / PDP Senator, Nnamani Attacks Reuben Abati, Restates Support For Tinubu / “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by frog12: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2022
this DOCTOR is lying. a politician
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by pendragon35(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2022
uote author=Okoyeebo post=117458853]

A medical doctor gave a medical opinion but you this thing that can't type in proper English are querying it. Why don't you face your Junior WAEC and stay out of politics? [/quote]

PhD holder well-done Sir.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by niel63(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2022
If he does not...why is it a debate?

No politician is holy. But I'd rather choose the one I can easily nack 2 by 2.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by frog12: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2022
a quack doctor
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by toneroforever(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Oga keep quiet and focus on his bullion vans. We know that's where ur interest lies.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Okoyeebo: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2022
pendragon35:
uote author=Okoyeebo post=117458853]

A medical doctor gave a medical opinion but you this thing that can't type in proper English are querying it. Why don't you face your Junior WAEC and stay out of politics?

PhD holder well-done Sir.

Kindergarten dropout, you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Coronavirus1: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Make you dey fear God politicians
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Monday60655(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Season of cash out. If you want to cashout, write any trash of any kind in support of Tinubu.
But we're OBI-DIENTLY moving. OBIDATTI, 2023.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by fman(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Okoyeebo:

A medical doctor gave a medical opinion but you this thing that can't type in proper English are querying it. Why don't you face your Junior WAEC and stay out of politics?
seem like, you also need to face the junior waec
Check the bolded
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Okoyeebo: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2022
fman:
seem like you also need to face the junior waec with Okoyeebo
Check the bolded

No single punctuation in the nonsense you typed.
You started a sentence with small letters.
You wrote WAEC with small letters.

Your problem is that you lack knowledge and you don't know that you lack knowledge.
Even the gods of your backward village are not qualified to question my mastery of English language.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Lashist(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why is Chimaroke Nnamani responding to ipob pigs?

Is it not the same ipob pigs that believed
Buhari has died and replaced with jubrin?

Is it not the same ipob pigs that after sufficient dose of mkpurimmiri, concluded that Buhari has anointed GEJ as APC flagbearer?

Infact, is it not the ipob pigs that were "reliably informed" Tinubu has died in UK?

Ipob pigs are brain dead animals.
You are only but a dumb useless troll...nobody said tinubu is dead...everybody knows he is sick already. Even some apc politicians have said his health doesnt matter since he will get hands to handle the country...if you want to troll, at least apply small sense. Now chimaroke that is also an igbo but supports your candidate has said Tinubu is very healthy. Try defend his claims. No need attacking people's tribes everyday like mumu
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Advocate500: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2022
This one no dey use his Twitter handle again to promote his likes,he have abandoned Twitter platform for over two weeks now,they can only deceive those who doesn't know them.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by emanobis(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2022
If you say Tinubu has no health issue, now let me say a little prayer for you, your children and 10th generation to come and I expect you to say a big Amen to this prayer.

May you health and the health of all your generation be like Tinubu's health in Jesus Name...oya answer!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by fman(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2022
Okoyeebo:

No single punctuation in the nonsense you typed.
You started a sentence with small letters.
You wrote WAEC with small letters.

Your problem is that you lack knowledge and you don't know that you lack knowledge.
Even the gods of your backward village are not qualified to question my mastery of English language.
oga English master!!, u wey get knowledge and mastery of English language,
How come the blunder below?

Okoyeebo

Awon English master for community school..
Oti ya werey!!
Shame on u!!
English master..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Okoyeebo: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2022
fman:

oga English master!!, u wey get knowledge and mastery of English language,
How come the blunder below?

Awon English master for community school..
Oti ya werey!!

No be me say make your papa no train you for school, ko koshi dànù. Alaye baje.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by fman(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Okoyeebo:

talo mo iyalaya e..
Awon English teacher
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by fman(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Okoyeebo:

English master don dey blow pidgin and Yoruba language!!
You must be talented in linguistics!!

Okoyeebo
Sarcastically, your dad wouldn't be proud of your grammatical blunder.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by fman(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Okoyeebo:

Nothing wey the gods no go hear!!
The gods are wise
Why should the gods question your grammatical bomb below!!
Okoyeebo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Igbodicool(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why is Chimaroke Nnamani responding to ipob pigs?

Is it not the same ipob pigs that believed
Buhari has died and replaced with jubrin?

Is it not the same ipob pigs that after sufficient dose of mkpurimmiri, concluded that Buhari has anointed GEJ as APC flagbearer?

Infact, is it not the ipob pigs that were "reliably informed" Tinubu has died in UK?

Ipob pigs are brain dead animals.
Smiles...

Nnamani is no more IPOB?
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Picardor2: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2022
Laidewiess:
•Says APC candidate hale, hearty

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-tinubu-has-no-health-challenge-%E2%80%95-senator-nnamani/

As Uk personal physician to Tinubu
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Picardor2: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...

Nnamani is no more IPOB?
Keep deceiving yourself.

My dear forget that cow
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Quodseverismete: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2022
It's a very difficult task to defend Tinubu, you definitely cannot do that without looking stupi.d.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by ayo2008: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Laidewiess:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-tinubu-has-no-health-challenge-%E2%80%95-senator-nnamani/

He is right.
He has health problem not challenge
Funny man
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Laidewiess:

That's our next president......

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Sleekfingers: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Faber:
Oga Nnamani..how far

How come US seized your $1.1 million you looted from Enugu state treasury. You were too busy on attacking Peter Obi to see that coming

Pele o grin grin

Asiwaju will pay you back when he wins President of Iragbiji

Meanwhile watch as AkwaIbomites were singing in Praise of Obi at Atiku's rally yesterday in Uyo grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h_-04xG8TU

Obi is here
#TakeBackNigeria

How many of those shouting obituary get their PVC? Anyway, wetin concern me, an tinubu dey vote for
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by ufuosman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
Doctor
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Faber(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How many of those shouting obituary get their PVC? Anyway, wetin concern me, an tinubu dey vote for

Werey..

INEC chairman, all those shouting Emi Lokan, all of them get PVC abi...

You need to go back school make them refund you your school fees
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Sleekfingers: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Faber:

Werey..

INEC chairman, all those shouting Emi Lokan, all of them get PVC abi...

You need to go back school make them refund you your school fees

Na your useless father be werey.....

Can obituary win in any southwest states? Not to talk of the north...... Awon noise makers
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by DesignMaestro(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dracas:

Reminds me of "Hope 93". Hmm, may likely follow same route
Be careful what you wish for
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Faber:
Oga Nnamani..how far

How come US seized your $1.1 million you looted from Enugu state treasury. You were too busy on attacking Peter Obi to see that coming

Pele o grin grin

Asiwaju will pay you back when he wins President of Iragbiji

Meanwhile watch as AkwaIbomites were singing in Praise of Obi at Atiku's rally yesterday in Uyo grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h_-04xG8TU

Obi is here
#TakeBackNigeria

I Am Not Aware Of Any $41.8m US Judgement ― Chimaroke Nnamani

•Says it's cheap blackmail

By Taiwo Amodu

Abuja On Oct 4, 2022

Former Governor of Enugu state and Senator representing Enugu East senatorial district,
Dr Chimaroke Nnamani has described as a ruse the report of a $41.8 million judgement against him in the United States.

The federal lawmaker in a statement he personally signed and made available to journalists in Abuja said the report was fake news and targeted at maligning him because of his alternative views on the recent political development in the country.

“Campaign of calumny, intimidation, insults and abuse orchestrated to suppress and diminish my voice.

“However my voice will grow louder and more persistent. I know my recent position will attract this attack by those who cannot tolerate alternative views. Democracy allows alternative viewpoints.

“If I cannot express my opinion and take a stand who will?

“There was no such judgement anywhere. The author of the fake news is a known blackmailer. I’m not surprised that he has offered himself as a willing tool for this hatchet job once again.

“I left Enugu state on a solid foundation 15 years ago. Records of our accomplishments is an open book. No amount of mudslinging can rewrite our history.

“I urge our people and Nigerians alike to ignore the mischievous report sponsored by political foes and professional blackmailers,” he said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Goodluck Johnathan's Achievements / PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.