Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo (4913 Views)

Shettima Reacts As Supporters Die In Auto Crash After Paying Him Congrats Visit / Oshiomhole Dances On Stage At South Ibie As Supporters Sing (Video) / Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Onos3053: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syI2pYLdqFo

FFK: "Can you imagine how Atiku Abubakar, Iyorcha Ayu, Emmanuel Udom and their PDP felt when the crowd started to sing the Obi sing during their maiden rally in Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom state, yesterday which is a PDP-controlled state?

In the history of Nigerian politics such a brazen and defiant act of rejection and administration of disgrace has never been dished out to a presidential candidate of a major political party.

I really do feel sorry for them but I guess you will always reap what you sow.

This is a clear case of rejection by the people and a gratuitous insult on the PDP.

May I suggest that they drop their quest for the Presidency and instead go into the money-lending, money-changing and money-sharing business?

Goodness knows that their National Chairman made away with enough of it.

This is a bad omen for them and portends disaster and shame for them in the future and a crushing defeat at the hands of our presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and party, the APC, in next years presidential election.

If they can't command any support in their own rallies why are they wasting their time?

Atiku Dubai should simply give up now and go back to Abu Dhabi.

Perhaps he could pull a friendly crowd of supporters there".

(FFK)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjjOY2LIuPn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2022
The love of obidiency is still there

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Sergio103(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2022
grin

Olodo that doesn't know that the same fate awaits APC

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Antyislam: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2022
I don't think Tinubu or Atiku can win any state in the SS or SE, Tinubu will be the worst hit,

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Na dem sabi....
Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2022
APC will get even worse treatment than that

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by SmartPolician: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2022
Sergio103:
grin

I was going to say this grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by olisaEze(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2022
"a crushing defeat at the hands of our presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and party, the APC, in next years presidential election."

How....? was the crowd singing Tinubu’s name?? grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by MasterJayJay: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2022
grin

But BAT is from hell according to you FFK. Only a devil will wish a BAT from hell to be president of Nigeria.

May God forbid BAT thing!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by forfoodkayode: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2022
The same treatment you will receive too my brother

10 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Bontafa: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Antyislam:
I don't think Tinubu or Atiku can win any state in the SS or SE, Tinubu will be the worst hit,

That is a Gbam fact .

Obi all the way.

The drug sniffer and the bonkery judas can waste Thier money for all I care .

After all na thief money .

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2022
We have openly told them our format but they think we are bluffing grin We go chop your money clean mouth, but you no go see our vote. I just laughed at some morons who think those imo women that rallied for Tinubu will really vote for him. We're not as dumb as you people think grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Wait make Tinubu come na cheesy
Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2022
Acidosis:

Wait make Tinubu come na cheesy
We will sing that emilokan song for him, he will run away in embarrassment.

17 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Imagine you spend tens of millions to fund your campaign, with weeks of preparation and anticipation for the rally, only to realize on the D day that the attendees of the rally are all supporting another candidate. I can only imagine Atiku's pain..chai grin

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by EmiLoKanMyAss: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Sai Obi
Nigerians are OBIdient ATO the Core..
We Move..

Vote Wisely
Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by franchasofficia: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the annointed President of Nigeria come 2023.

Tinubu, Atiku, Sowore, Kwankwaso and co should better team up now and form a strong pressure group that will make sure Peter Obi delivers on his campaign promises after he is sworn in come 2023.

8 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Regex: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2022
FFK na 'anywhere belle face na front' politician

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by BossGerald: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2022
Ffk- food for kayode

Who doesn't know obi is the man of the moment??

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by onomeabuja: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Onos3053:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syI2pYLdqFo

FFK: "Can you imagine how Atiku Abubakar, Iyorcha Ayu, Emmanuel Udom and their PDP felt when the crowd started to sing the Obi sing during their maiden rally in Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom state, yesterday which is a PDP-controlled state?

In the history of Nigerian politics such a brazen and defiant act of rejection and administration of disgrace has never been dished out to a presidential candidate of a major political party.

I really do feel sorry for them but I guess you will always reap what you sow.

This is a clear case of rejection by the people and a gratuitous insult on the PDP.

May I suggest that they drop their quest for the Presidency and instead go into the money-lending, money-changing and money-sharing business?

Goodness knows that their National Chairman made away with enough of it.

This is a bad omen for them and portends disaster and shame for them in the future and a crushing defeat at the hands of our presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and party, the APC, in next years presidential election.

If they can't command any support in their own rallies why are they wasting their time?

Atiku Dubai should simply give up now and go back to Abu Dhabi.

Perhaps he could pull a friendly crowd of supporters there".

(FFK)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjjOY2LIuPn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Paid Obis miscreants de think they can destabilize our incoming presido campaign in d south south....
Well let me tell u , u Obi miscreants should know that nobody has monopoly of political hatred bcoz d treatment u guys will receive in d north will b worst.
U guys think u are smart on social media but sorry those guys up north will teach u how politics is bread in d north...
PAID OBI MISCREANTS I PITY UNA grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Llight101(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Oboi! what a serious one.
Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by TypicallyBrunt(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2022
It's alright.
E go still reach everybody.
Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Freestainworld(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2022
I am patiently waiting for APC rally in the same state, the disgrace will be too loud.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2022
Tinubu own go worst pass, Nigerians don wise up, collect their money and still vote your conscience

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Burruchaga71(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2022
But this tin get as e be. How can u collect sombodi money come de sing anoda pesin song.
This life no balance atall!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Faber(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2022
grin
Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by rolams(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2022
When did kekereke Obi become Peter Obi song?

The song that has been in existence for years. Nawa ooo!
Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2022
Sergio103:
grin

Tinubu is never the mate Atiku talk less of the cowardly upstart Peter Obi. FFK got it spot on about "Atiku Dubai".

Which responsible Nigerian will vote Atiku who is always in Dubai, and missing, when Nigeria is most troubled?

Where was Dubai during covid-19? Where was Atiku during the Fulani herdsmen crisis?

Atiku, by far , is the worst candidate in this election. Right now he is more qualified to be a leader in Dubai than Nigeria.

If not for the mumurism of Nigerians then it is even an insult "Atiku Dubai" is attempting to be our President.

As for Obi, let him continue running his beer business and shopping malls. That is his level.
Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Antyislam:

Yes but Obi will not win a single State in the North and will only gain decent votes in Lagos out of all SW States.

In the end, cut or dice it however you want, Tinubu will be the President of Nigeria in 2023. Some things are written. Election is just a formality.
Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by candygist: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2022
Antyislam:

Everything Tinubu Tinubu. Why do you hate Tinubu so much. Someone that left office since 2007 is the couse of your problems.

E go shock you
Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by Chidi2022: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2022
candidtalk:

Yes but Obi will not win a single State in the North and will only gain decent votes in Lagos out of all SW States.

In the end, cut or dice it however you want, Tinubu will be the President of Nigeria in 2023. Some things are written. Election is just a formality.
E dey rush
E dey rush well well
E dey rush.....

I mean your TEARS AND WAILING....
Re: FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo by excanny: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Under whose current payroll is FFK on?

BAT or Atiku?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Threat Forces Change Of Venue For Call To Bar / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... / Breaking News: Buhari Unveils Office Of The First Daughter of the president(pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.