Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi (1274 Views)

Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion / ICPC Seizes Akpabio’s International Passport - The News Feed / PDP Campaign Rally Is Holding Today At The Nest Of Champion Stadium, Uyo Ak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2022
Akpabio international Stadium, Uyo: Built by Peter Obi according to an Obidient, I have listen to some many propaganda and lies from the OBi himself and his crew I'm very sorry To says that that's not what Nigerians need right now, we need a leader who's ready to fix all this mess not a Deceiver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2022
Very nice improvement, my peter obi
Re: Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2022
And nobody should quote me, I'm not the problem of your own frustration
Re: Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2022
His propagandas has no achievement,they have noting compared to peter obi.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by Niklaus398: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
who will quote mad person like you that will formulate lies and say an OBidient says this or that?.... You're really a mumulish liar. Hate in your heart won't allow u to see. Awon drug baron

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2022
Wow! Peter Obi is very generous if so.

God bless him.

I stand with Afenifere

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by Tinubuagbado: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Akpabio international Stadium, Uyo: Built by Peter Obi according to an Obidient, I have listen to some many propaganda and lies from the OBi himself and his crew I'm very sorry To says that that's not what Nigerians need right now, we need a leader who's ready to fix all this mess not a Deceiver

Yoruba Muslims better stop these YOUR LIES.

APC LIES

APC LIES

APC LIES

TINUBU FAILURE

TINUBU FAILURE

TINUBU FAILURE

IT WAS A YORUBA WHO POSTED THAT.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by Sleekcode: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2022
Divide and conquer .

We all don sabi this move since now

This zombie isn't current

Try a new tactics

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by Tinubuagbado: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

Yoruba Muslim lunatic.

Frustrated goat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yoruba Muslim lunatic.

Frustrated goat.
I'm a Christian and a loyal supporter of BAT, you ain't gonna do nothing about that, you think everyone that support tinubu is a Muslim, any way it's 5% peoples way of thinking
Re: Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by endy69: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Peter Obi in the morning, Peter Obi in Afternoon and Peter Obi at Night. What's the problem self? The only public position ever occupied by this man is the seat of Governor of Anambra state and those lamenting now would first start complaining God forbid if APC or PDP win. Una don ransack this man whole family even his village still nothing to hold on to. Nothing! Some who interrogate this man are supporters of man whose paternity is secret, health secret, business and source of wealth secret. All they know is that touts sing for their candidate.
Re: Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Is Built By Peter Obi by RZArecta(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Op, you're a bloody liar

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Erect Four Billboards For Peter Obi At Ikot-ekpene, Akwa Ibom (photos / Lagos Agberos Untouchable Because Of Government Backing – Drivers’ President / Wike Rejected Zoning To Southeast,his Antics Pushed Peter Obi Out Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.