Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How Obi Won The Elections While Tinubu & Atiku Were Sleeping! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obi Won The Elections While Tinubu & Atiku Were Sleeping! (259 Views)

This Woman Is 80 Today While Tinubu Is Still 69, No Be Juju Be That / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obi Won The Elections While Tinubu & Atiku Were Sleeping! by Vote4Obi: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Some Nigerians obviously don't understand what Peter Obi is doing. Take his recent meeting with Nigerian youths in Manchester, UK for instance. Did you look at those pictures? What did you see? Smart, enlightened and exuberant youths who can influence thousands of Nigerians back home in Nigeria!

Aside their social media advocacy for Obi, this guys abroad are family breadwinners in Nigeria. They're influential even at the community level. Some of them send bags of rice and money to people in their communities during Christmas, Sala or other festivities. Their wishes are always the command of these people they usually help in Nigeria yet you think they're not important?!

Even when youths in Nigeria continuously see these pictures of Obi always with them and socializing with them, what do you think happens? They see him as one of theirs!! That's why you now see Atiku and Tinubu doing ridiculous things while trying to play catch-up by dancing, wearing jeans and Snickers, doing tick-tock etc. The funny thing is that Obi doesn't even do all those cheap stunts because he is real. At least, I haven't seen him suddenly wearing jeans and Snickers or dancing and doing tick-tock for cheap popularity.

Obi understands that Nigerian youths are pivotal in winning elections in Nigeria and he started by identifying with them from day one! When Tinubu and Atiku realized what he was doing, it has already become too late. Obi has successfully taking over the cyberspace and even the streets grin grin Peter Obi and his Labour Party now fill up stadiums across Nigeria without spending a dime! They now have rallies all over Nigeria with zero budget! They now have campaign materials like t-shirts, caps, banners, billboards and car branding done for them with people's money! They even have lots of social media activists and influencers campaigning daily for Obi and Labour Party without having to mobilize them! These are things Atiku and Tinubu would have to spend billions for with little results yet Obi is enjoying them all free of charge grin grin grin

Nigeria's presidential election is now the most unpredictable in history and that's due to Obi effect!

Whenever I see Obi reeling out statistics and data at the speed of light while standing on his feet, I see a very intelligent and smart man who knows what to do to get the desired results.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Won The Elections While Tinubu & Atiku Were Sleeping! by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2022
My younger brother sent a picture he took with him in america and my mum saw it and started crying.

2 Likes

Re: How Obi Won The Elections While Tinubu & Atiku Were Sleeping! by 07kjb: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2022
I am enlightened that is why I will vote OBI

SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN STEALING 700,000 BARRELS OF OIL DAILY THAT IS WORTH #200B NAIRA EVERY DAY....NOTE:THIS IS A TOP LEVEL LOOTING BY PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT

YET A FOOL THAT CAN'T EAT 2SQUARE MEALS IS STILL BENT ON VOTING THOSE STEALING THEIR LIVES AWAY

VOTE WISELY MY PEOPLE

VOTE PETER OBI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Father Of The Little Girl At Obidient Rally Finally Speak Out / They Said That Peter Obi Was Caught Lying But Tinubu Is Embodiment Of Lies / PDP: It's A Lie, What Atiku Said Was That The North Needs A Unifier Not A Tribal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.