Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Closed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Closed (551 Views)

Hello Please Should I Buy This Phone My Budget Is 495,000 Naira / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by waleyp(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Closed
Re: Closed by PlaysNigeria: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Runnnn!!!!!
Re: Closed by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
waleyp:
There is this phone plug on Instagram @ best_phones_s and they are based in lagos.. I want to know if they are real and perhaps you have done business with them before... Their phones are cheap and looks ridiculous some how... If you have any info about them kindly share... Thanks
There are thousands of offline shops which you can purchase phones from. Well, if you want to know if they're real, you can purchase a phone from them. If they deliver your phone, it means they're real and if they don't and scam you, it confirms your assumption. So, you should place an order now and come back to inform us if they're real or not so other people would know if the shop should be trusted. I'm waiting on your feedback bro.

1 Like

Re: Closed by waleyp(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lol okay sir
Olasyke:

There are thousands of offline shops which you can purchase phones from. Well, if you want to know if they're real, you can purchase a phone from them. If they deliver your phone, it means they're real and if they don't and scam you, it confirms your assumption. So, you should place an order now and come back to inform us if they're real or not so other people would know if the shop should be trusted. I'm waiting on your feedback bro.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
waleyp:
Lol okay sir
I was being sarcastic though grin
Re: Closed by waleyp(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2022
It's okay bro no wahala.... �
Olasyke:

I was being sarcastic though grin

(1) (Reply)

Gionee A1 Lite Screen Needed / I Need An Android Smartphone / Uk Used Iphone 6s 32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.