Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

What If It Was True - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If It Was True (472 Views)

T.D. Jakes: If Everything Was True, All I Got To Do Is Repent Sincerely From…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If It Was True by famozine1: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Hello everyone hope u re doing fine as usual.

Yesterday night I fell into deep sleep, so in the mid-night I had a sound, a horn which was very loud blew by a trailer, for almost 30 seconds, or more than non stop, guys to be sincere I was afraid, my heart start beating gbi,gbi,gbi I taught it was rapture for real but thank God it's not, because am not too prepared.

So guys Jesus says he will come by the time we did not expect so what of if it was rapture for real, what will be the faith for you and I, so please let get always ready and prepare for the rapture.

Accept Jesus today, asked for forgiveness, and never return to sins you confess do it now,
because tomorrow might be too late thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If It Was True by MaverickA3: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2022
Hello OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If It Was True by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2022
famozine1:

Yesterday night I fell into deep sleep, so in the mid-night I had a sound, a horn which was very loud blew by a trailer, for almost 30 seconds, or more than non stop, guys to be sincere I was afraid, my heart start beating gbi,gbi,gbi I taught it was rapture for real but thank God it's not, because am not too prepared.

So guys Jesus says he will come by the time we did not expect so what of if it was rapture for real, what will be the faith for you and I, so please let get always ready and prepare for the rapture.

Accept Jesus today, asked for forgiveness, and never return to sins you confess do it now,

LoLz! So for the past 1990 years Jesus has been coming soon but sure it could be tomorrow. Keep waiting. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: What If It Was True by Steep(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2022
Definitely Jesus is going to come suddenly.
Re: What If It Was True by budaatum: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
MaverickA3:
Hello OP, could you please help me with 2,000? ��

Hello op, could you please help MaverickA3 with 2000?
Re: What If It Was True by famozine1: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
MaverickA3:
Hello OP, could you please help me with 2,000? ��
I be student ooo na inside hustle all of us dey ooo
Re: What If It Was True by famozine1: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! So for the past 1990 years Jesus has been coming soon but sure it could be tomorrow. Keep waiting. Bwahahahahaha!
Wat of if Jesus did not come dat early Wat of if death comes undecided either ways we just have to get ready
Re: What If It Was True by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
famozine1:
So guys Jesus says he will come by the time we did not expect so what of if it was rapture for real, what will be the faith for you and I, so please let get always ready and prepare for the rapture. Accept Jesus today, asked for forgiveness, and never return to sins you confess do it now, because tomorrow might be too late thanks
Considering you had a panic attack when you thought the time was already here means you are not yourself ready, right? So, what does it matter to you that others aren't ready when you yourself obviously aren't? undecided
Your case appears like that of an insane man who goes around shouting "it is best to be sane than insane". Work on yourself first so you become the example for that which you claim to believe. undecided

1 Like

Re: What If It Was True by LordReed(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
famozine1:

Wat of if Jesus did not come dat early Wat of if death comes undecided either ways we just have to get ready

LoLz! Ready for what?

2 Likes

Re: What If It Was True by sonmvayina(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Ready for what?

Rapsture
Re: What If It Was True by LordReed(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

Rapsture

Bwahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: What If It Was True by finalboss(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin yea, tell us something different
Re: What If It Was True by famozine1: 1:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Considering you had a panic attack when you thought the time was already here means you are not yourself ready, right? So, what does it matter to you that others aren't ready when you yourself obviously aren't? undecided
Your case appears like that of an insane man who goes around shouting "it is best to be sane than insane". Work on yourself first so you become the example for that which you claim to believe. undecided
If u re given opportunity to see coming wars which others are not aware of, and you know that u re not sure if u can escape this, but if you shout so people around can be aware of this, wil u shout or keep quiet bcoz u re not sure if you re gonna to escape this undecided

Though u gat point sha u have to work on ur self first but still u can carry others along
Re: What If It Was True by Kobojunkie: 1:55am On Oct 12, 2022
famozine1:
If u re given opportunity to see coming wars which others are not aware of, and you know that u re not sure if u can escape this, but if you shout so people around can be aware of this, wil u shout or keep quiet bcoz u re not sure if you re gonna to escape this undecided

Though u gat point sha u have to work on ur self first but still u can carry others along
Now you pretend yourself a seer of some sort? undecided

The last thing the world needs is another alarmist pretending he/she is doing the work of God. In scripture, you are told that the end that you pretend you saw in your dream will not come until after God has reigned 1000 years over the earth. So what you are doing is not warning people against that which is to come but instead propagating lies that are born of what may have been stress that is a result of situations in your personal life. undecided
Re: What If It Was True by famozine1: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Now you pretend yourself a seer of some sort? undecided

The last thing the world needs is another alarmist pretending he/she is doing the work of God. In scripture, you are told that the end that you pretend you saw in your dream will not come until after God has reigned 1000 years over the earth. So what you are doing is not warning people against that which is to come but instead propagating lies that are born of what may have been stress that is a result of situations in your personal life. undecided
Do u know that even if Jesus doesn't come in time, it is very possible for us to die anything we didn't expect so I never think there is something wrong in getting ready for either of the two (coming of Jesus or death ), and if u carry people along too I never think a crime is committed undecided
Re: What If It Was True by Tboy222: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2022
famozine1:

The rapture has been fixed for an appointed time, in the Word of the Lord in 1thessalonians 2:7 "the mystery of iniquity doeth already work, only He who now letteth will let till it be taken out of the way."
Re: What If It Was True by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
famozine1:

Do u know that even if Jesus doesn't come in time, it is very possible for us to die anything we didn't expect so I never think there is something wrong in getting ready for either of the two (coming of Jesus or death ), and if u carry people along too I never think a crime is committed undecided
But where are you, in what is your ignorance, carrying those people along to? undecided

Surely, you don't think that in your unreadiness - sin/disobedience - you can help others avoid Hell by the lies you are filled with as a result? undecided

Can that which is of sin testify about that which is of Truth? undecided

1 Like

Re: What If It Was True by famozine1: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But where are you, in what is your ignorance, carrying those people along to? undecided

Surely, you don't think that in your unreadiness - sin/disobedience - you can help others avoid Hell by the lies you are filled with as a result? undecided

Can that which is of sin testify about that which is of Truth? undecided
Am still trying to get ur point to you is it wrong or not biblical to be preaching to others
Re: What If It Was True by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
famozine1:

Am still trying to get ur point to you is it wrong or not biblical to be preaching to others
It is wrong for one who is obviously not ready to attempt to preach to others. undecided

Jesus Christ warned that the blind will fall into the same ditch as their blind leaders. You, a blind leader, can only lead others to fall into the same ditch which you fall into. undecided

1 Like

Re: What If It Was True by kingxsamz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
famozine1:

That's why you need to free yourself from mental slavery. You heard ordinary car horn and you thought the world was ending and people were flying into the sky.
undecided Unnecessary situation you put yourself in.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mozambican Pastor Dies Fasting To Break Jesus’ 40-day Record / . / Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For JUNE 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.