Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities (18417 Views)

Realme Narzo 20 Smartphone / Smartphone With The Best Battery Life / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
you are as useless as Buhari.
omoale:
that's how useless u are
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Sleemzy1501(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
porthouse7:
lemme know when u are on Android 13, google is d oxygen in any android phone, u can't pick a fight with Google they will remotely wipe ur OS
let me know when Googlepixel starts to filp cheesy grin
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by porthouse7(f): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sleemzy1501:

let me know when Googlepixel starts to filp cheesy grin
keep flipping on Google OS
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Ujm1: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Really
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Plm11: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Omini247: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
I pray say 9ja girls use 212k buy infinix
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
kwinbeee:
Top premium smartphone brand has launched its latest device, Zero 20. The device is an addition to its Zero series.

The launch dubbed “Capture Your Own Story From Zero” was held at Legend hotel, Airport road, Lagos and was attended by key tech and lifestyle experts and budding content creators like Tobi Ayeni (Miss Techy), Opeyemi , Alexx Ekubo, Aproko Doctor, Pretty Mike, Maria, Osas Ighodaro, Opeyemi Famakin, Neo, etc.

With the growing trend of remote office meetings, the rise of TikTok videos, and the increase of live broadcasts, there has never been a greater need for an accessible product that offers a high-definition and stable front camera and the Infinix zero 20 smartphone launched by Infinix offers just that as it is the first and only device in the world with a 60mmp OIS front camera, thereby, making it a perfect fit for aspiring and budding content creators and vloggers.

The ZERO 20’s powerful front camera is complimented by a robust 108MP rear camera supporting a multi-style creation mode, offering creators more exciting possibilities for content creation. These features include an incredible 10X zoom for shots at a distance, and Infinix’s Sky Remap Algorithm, which adjusts the sky for your photos. Finally, Film Mode, which hosts a wonderful variety of templates to help make video capture and production a breeze allowing the user to focus more on capturing the content at hand.

Attendees of the event had the opportunity to experience the zero 20 smartphone first hand by taking pictures with it and also feeling it. The good news is that from now till October 13th 2022 with N20, 000 one can pre-order the zero 20 which goes for N212, 000 and stand a chance to win a phone holder with tripod or TWA Bluetooth airpods.

Furthermore, the smartphone has 8GB+256GB large memory to keep the device running faster and to allow for plenty of storage space for apps, pictures, music, and videos. The ZERO 20 provides Extended RAM Technology of 8GB+5GB (equivalent to 13GB) for a far better experience under heavy usage.

Infinix also announced the start of the “CaptureYourStoryFromZero” Challenge for up-and-coming content creators from different lifestyle categories where they stand a chance to win the newly released Zero 20 smartphone, N100,000 and other consolation prizes. The challenge which will last for three weeks will start on 21st October 2022.

G99 for 212,000?

wow!
infinix is just crazy, they really goofed with this.

only an illiterate would buy G99 for more than 85k
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Allison012:
The last pic got me.
Meanwhile, they are selling camera not phone. You can't use a midrange chipset and call it flagship.
G99 is so poor a chipset, its lower midrange.

even the or Dimensity 700 or 810 at least would have been better.

damn, G99 for 212k?

same G99 that redmi sells for 90k?
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Flamethehussler:
Infinix Note 20 ultra chip (dimensity 920) 2022
Vs
Samsung S10 plus (snapdragon 855)
Head to head
Infinix used a Dimensity 920?
wow!
they should go for the Dimensity 1300, that would beat the SD 855
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nobleou:
If a phone ain't using Snapdragon chipset don't call me to it
Its not about snapdragon,
Dimensity 9000max beats the snapdragon 888+, it's contemporary.
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
richeeyo:
Shut up bro Infinix and tecno came along way Its no longer trash as usual I use Dimensity 900 and its lit
900 is a very good chipset.
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Curious346:
stop fooling yourself .

It's not a dimensity chip set .... It's a MediaTek MT8781 Helio G99 (6nm)
He wasn't commenting in reference to this topic, he was making a random comparison

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
porthouse7:
real android phone is google pixel
Pixel only got unlimited software updates and support,
it's not even comparable to xiaomi specwise
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Chimatesky64: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Curious346:
stop fooling yourself .

It's not a dimensity chip set .... It's a MediaTek MT8781 Helio G99 (6nm)
the worst

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by porthouse7(f): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Pixel only got unlimited software updates and support,
it's not even comparable to xiaomi specwise
what spec are u talking about? Whats phone with updates? What's phone without good camera? do u realize pixel have the best camera? Am curious to know d kind of spec u are talking about so I can educate u
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Crayon77: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Siberia01:
grin

Export more to Africa

They can't build factories here cheesy

They keep building their economy
Our own suffers

Abeg what are Nigerian entrepreneurs doing

Is it just data, wig and shawarma grin

Hahaha.... grin grin entrepreneurs keh?....... Naija na cruise
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Nobleou(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Poloyanabo2:
Its not about snapdragon, Dimensity 9000max beats the snapdragon 888+, it's contemporary.
You know nothing about phone chipset. How many phones use dimensity 9000? Snapdragon is the best on any Android device... Just like Samsung is best among phones irrespective of any brand. I can see you just start using mobile device...
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Juoflife1(f): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Infinix is a very useless phone.
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nobleou:

You know nothing about phone chipset. How many phones use dimensity 9000?
Snapdragon is the best on any Android device...
Just like Samsung is best among phones irrespective of any brand.
I can see you just start using mobile device...
We're talking about chipsets, why can't you stay on the lane and tell me a Dimensity 9000max that can be beaten by it's snapdragon contemporary?

Even The Apple A15 is better than snapdragon processors,

A15>>>Dimensity 9000max >>>Snapdragon , Google Tensor >>>Exynos>>> Kirin.

that's the hierarchy of smartphone processors.
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
porthouse7:
what spec are u talking about? Whats phone with updates? What's phone without good camera? do u realize pixel have the best camera? Am curious to know d kind of spec u are talking about so I can educate u
Show me a pixel phone with 8k video recording capability
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by porthouse7(f): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Show me a pixel phone with 8k video recording capability
show me a Redmi on Android 13, go check pixel 7 pro, pixel 6 pro
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
porthouse7:
[s]
porthouse7:
[/s]
porthouse7:

next time when arguing with elders, carry your manners along.

there's no pixel phone with a processor as capable and fast as the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
porthouse7:
show me a Redmi on Android 13, go check pixel 7 pro, pixel 6 pro
Hey, I'm not a redmi promoter,
there's no 8k video recording on Pixel 7 pro
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by porthouse7(f): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Poloyanabo2:
[s][/s]

next time when arguing with elders, carry your manners along.

there's no pixel phone with a processor as capable and fast as the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
what does snapdragon do other than trying to compete with iphone speed, google tensor 2 is far better, packed with machine learning tools
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Xpress24(m): 4:02am On Oct 13, 2022
porthouse7:
what does snapdragon do other than trying to compete with iphone speed, google tensor 2 is far better, packed with machine learning tools
lol
U no no anything

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by skj1377(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2022
Crap
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by skj1377(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2022
Infinix has lost it's mojo
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by porthouse7(f): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Xpress24:
lol
U no no anything
teach me
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
porthouse7:
Is that you conceding?

first show me a Google pixel phone with 8k video recording capability, even the unreleased 7 pro is stuck on 4k
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Xpress24:
lol
U no no anything
No mind her, The only good thing about Google phones is that you get Android updates first before others,.

but apart from that ordinary Xiaomi beats it specwise,

imagine there's no Google pixel phone with 8k video recording capability yet, in 2022 oo
Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by porthouse7(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Is that you conceding?

first show me a Google pixel phone with 8k video recording capability, even the unreleased 7 pro is stuck on 4k
what does 8k video have to do with mobile phone, pixel 2xl 12mp will take better shot than any Redmi phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
porthouse7:
what does 8k video have to do with mobile phone, pixel 2xl 12mp will take better shot than any Redmi phone
Redmi is not a phone company, it's a lineup under the Xiaomi brand.
yes a Redmi can hardly win over a pixel phone because Redmi is a budget/lower midrange lineup, while Pixel is a high end lineup,
hope you get it now,

But there are lots of Xiaomi phones that can compete favourably and win over Pixel phones.

and for you to ask what 8k video has to do with a mobile phone, that means you know little to nothing about phones,

so it's a waste of time arguing further with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! / MTN Agrees To Pay Nigerian $1.7Billion Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.