Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option (52561 Views)

J. J. Omojuwa: A Former Hailer, Now Turned Wailer. / How Atiku Supporters Conducted Online Poll Defeating Buhari / Ekiti 2018: APC Conducted Online Polls See Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by BluntCrazeMan: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Make davido do him own poll...thats when i will take it serious
Very soon, he will do it.
And you will still not take it serious..

Take-it-from-me
Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by JPartick: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
I will not still understand why there is so much hate against Peter Obi! The man, in my opinion, is what this country needs at the moment. This government seam to have been clueless these past 7years of rulership and they still want to continue? Ozoemena!! (It will not repeat itself)

You can check out this app that converts crpyto to fiat automatically without needing p2p on Binance.
Download the app from play store. Click this link to see it on Play Store straight... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whitehat.cashin_app
Referral code: 70f42100517b

Tg community: https:///cashin_app

Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by Heffalump(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
OsunOriginal:

It would be a waste of space adding Obi to the list.

Go and writer today's date down. Tinubu will not be Nigerian president!
Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by JPartick: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Omo see so much confidence..

I have decided to OBIdient and Yusful
Heffalump:

Go and writer today's date down. Tinubu will not be Nigerian president!
Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by harmony75: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
He's very right gba!
Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by Thazard(m): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Olaniyi..

Your Skull is needed for immediate appeasement of the wife of the lightening god.
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by Thazard(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If Nigeria had a large population of enlightened people like the US, where vote buying is non-existent, Peter Obi's victory would have been non negotiable cos Peter Obi's supporters are geninue Nigerians who want what's best for the country.

But with the high level of hungry unenlightened people which make up more than 60% of total registered voters, this is what makes it very tasking. Nigeria has become a country where the uneducated decided for the educated who would rule them.

If government can make WAEC as the major criteria for PVC registration, we would have more reasonable people selecting our leaders not hungry ekukes who's only goal in life is to fill their empty bellies.

Notwithstanding, I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.
Makes sense!

1 Like

Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by Tonytonex(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
LOLgrin the man know say Obi go win if he include am.
Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by Obidient1: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
PETER OBI always leading with wide Margin.

1 Like

Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by Babysho(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:
They are trying to live off the delusion that Peter Obi is the rave of the moment. They can't just believe or stand it. But that is a reality. A revolution will sweep through this failed nation.

Amen! Peter Obi is a menace to the political class and the criminals eating the crumbs that came out of the mismanagement of this nation.

He’s the one. He’s the Neo. He’s the main character because he’s representing our voices. I watched the interview where he broke down how much was being stolen from our oil resources. What he did was solve corruption through calculations. He didn’t have to spend 1billion Naira to investigate.
Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by Babysho(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If Nigeria had a large population of enlightened people like the US, where vote buying is non-existent, Peter Obi's victory would have been non negotiable cos Peter Obi's supporters are geninue Nigerians who want what's best for the country.

But with the high level of hungry unenlightened people which make up more than 60% of total registered voters, this is what makes it very tasking. Nigeria has become a country where the uneducated decided for the educated who would rule them.

If government can make WAEC as the major criteria for PVC registration, we would have more reasonable people selecting our leaders not hungry ekukes who's only goal in life is to fill their empty bellies.

Notwithstanding, I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

Spot on but I think it’s going to be very close. There are a lot of youths that are now actively involved and it goes a long way.
We just might be enough to tip the scale this one time and Nigeria will be set on a path for greatness finally after 62 years of independence into the wrong hands(neocolonialism), 100 years of colonialism and 400 years of slavery.
Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by TheSourcerer: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2022
mariahAngel:
You see that 58%? They're all Obidients.
Take it to the bank!
Have you noticed this fiery frenzy of the Obi’s movement?
It’s almost unheard of the love
Lol no present president on Earth is shown this frenzied love , what does this tell you
Well that when he becomes president he may change /fix one or two things ,but give it a month or few weeks in , the President will just be that ‘another President ‘ . Good Morning smiley , sleep well?
Re: J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option by mariahAngel(f): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Have you noticed this fiery frenzy of the Obi’s movement?
It’s almost unheard of the love
Lol no present president on Earth is shown this frenzied love ,

what does this tell you
Well that when he becomes president he may change /fix one or two things ,but give it a month or few weeks in , the President will just be that ‘another President ‘ .

Good Morning smiley , sleep well?

Yeah. It is amazing how the movement quickly gained momentum.

If Peter Obi wins and still does not get it right, then it means there's little or no hope for Nigeria.
We have to keep believing nevertheless.

Good morning to you.
Very well, thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him / Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.