Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,966 members, 7,863,439 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

TSA Discs In Sweden - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TSA Discs In Sweden (259 Views)

Ex-Super Eagles Player Caught With Cocaine In Sweden / Germany Vs Sweden: World Cup (2 - 1) - Final / Sweden Vs South Korea: World Cup 2018 (1 - 0) On 18th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TSA Discs In Sweden by rocketdiscs: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
There are lots of sports in Sweden but these days the most played sport is Disc Golf Discs. If you are interested in this sport and you want to get Disc Golf Discs then TSA Discs is one of the best Disc Golf manufactured in Sweden.

Re: TSA Discs In Sweden by dietercuti: 1:52am On Jan 04, 2023
OMG what a beautiful disk design! It would be a pity for me to let this disc be thrown.
Re: TSA Discs In Sweden by tweasderd: 2:41am On Jan 04, 2023
I love disc golf, even though it's a single-player game. And it's a bit like a frisbee. But frisbee is a collective game in which you throw a disc from person to person. Disc golf differs from frisbee in that you throw the disc as far as possible and avoid obstacles, as in golf. Because of this, it's much more interesting for me than frisbee or regular golf. I read several articles on the website about disc golf and found out that it could be added to the list of Olympic Games! That would be awesome. I was at the disc golf championship. And I want to say that it was a very cool experience!

(1) (Reply)

Bet Don Cause Damages To Nigeria Youth O / World Cup Referee Tello Hands Out 10 Red Cards During One Game / Argentine Stars That Were Not Selected For The 2022 FIFA World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.