Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Hunger Dey! But Some People No Dey Feel Am: See Wetin Dem Dey Do - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hunger Dey! But Some People No Dey Feel Am: See Wetin Dem Dey Do (225 Views)

STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE,NO FREE MONEY ONLINE,INVEST 23USDT,GET 5 TO 15 USDT DAILY. / Wahala dey / Holla Me If You Fit Do China Number Or You Get Person Wey Dey Do China Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hunger Dey! But Some People No Dey Feel Am: See Wetin Dem Dey Do by Affliatechris01(f): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
It no longer news that there is harship in the country, some people can not even get 1balanced meal talkmore of 3square meal.

Like I met a lady online recently by name chioma, though she own a business but no gain and the little she gained can't even carry them for the week even with the rigorous effort she put.

I smile because many nigerians just like chioma are already frustruated but don't know what to do! Just a little right info can go a long way, I showed her what I want to show you and she came back to thank me in 10days

l had to show her this business model that has been working in Nigeria that only few 100's of people know about and many are stingy with it.

And I will show you the exact things I showed her that help her out from her small business which isn't profitable just by selling other people's digital products online.

This business is simply recommending high-value digital products from top experts and getting paid for it.

For example, let’s say a product is 20k and the commission for the product is 50%. When you sell one, you get 10k which is half or 50% of the product sale price.

With the right guidance and information, this proven strategy will help you earn 50-100k monthly that is what few Nigerians have been earning online selling other people's products.

The beauty of this business is that you don't need to own any product of your own or start importing anything before making money.

And again, these products are digital products and they don't get out of stock (i.e) them no dey finish.

So,how many products are you willing to sell in a day, in a week or a month?

Imagine you sell 10 products that pay 10k par sale that is 10k x 10 =100k.

That is 6 figures already with just your smartphone and internet connection.

Don't Miss This Life Changing Opportunity .

The first 20people will be mentored free

(1) (Reply)

How To Cash Checks Online Using Venmo, Cash App, Paypal And Netspend / Cheap Land For Sale In Lagos / The shocking truth about Eurobonds that no one is talking about.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.