Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN (462 Views)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / You Can Make Up To 10k Weekly With This Network Team. You Also Get Daily 1gb MTN / Government Insists On MTN Paying $2b Tax Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by PhlowGovt: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
knowlegde is indeed Power. Sometimes information is all that is required to change our financial status, boost social life and more other personal fulfilment. MTN is the biggest telecom in Nigeria as of this present moment and this is one of the reason there are severals updates going on around the Giant Telecommunication firm.

1gb daily no payment and be sure it's not a cheat code. it's just a matter of ussd the code and enrolling for an MTN product.

I charge #500 so if you know about this one time service you can do with it as it pleases you, I've set it up for my friends and some new contact keep texting me every blessed day to help them activate it, you'll experince how it feel to hold a knowledge a lot of people want.

Don't let it fly, Send me a text on Whatsapp now...081 0700 7234.

*You'll need:
MTN line (Old/New)

*What you get:
*1gb (Instant 1gb)

*#100 airtime

*Guide on how to get 1gb daily

Service charge:
#500 non refundable

Whatsapp 081 0700 7234
Love You
Re: Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by PhlowGovt: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Data is Rollover enabled

PhlowGovt:
knowlegde is indeed Power. Sometimes information is all that is required to change our financial status, boost social life and more other personal fulfilment. MTN is the biggest telecom in Nigeria as of this present moment and this is one of the reason there are severals updates going on around the Giant Telecommunication firm.

1gb daily no payment and be sure it's not a cheat code. it's just a matter of ussd the code and enrolling for an MTN product.

I charge #500 so if you know about this one time service you can do with it as it pleases you, I've set it up for my friends and some new contact keep texting me every blessed day to help them activate it, you'll experince how it feel to hold a knowledge a lot of people want.

*You'll need:
MTN line (Old/New)

*What you get:
*1gb (Instant 1gb)

*#100 airtime

Service charge:
#500 non refundable

Whatsapp 081 0700 7234
Love You
Re: Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by PhlowGovt: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Make progress.

PhlowGovt:
Data is Rollover enabled

Re: Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by PhlowGovt: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Say these word to yourself:

"Today I am going to bid farewell to old bad habits and welcome a positive change in my life."

Win More
Re: Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by PhlowGovt: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2022
God Bless the day. Say AMEN
Re: Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by Roman7(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2022
PhlowGovt:

*You'll need:
MTN line (Old/New)

*What you get:
*1gb (Instant 1gb)

*#100 airtime

Service charge:
#500 non refundable

Whatsapp 081 0700 7234
Love You

If u wan share, share, if not hold ur information.
Re: Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by PhlowGovt: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Don't be poor and rude

Roman7:

If u wan share, share, if not hold ur information.
Re: Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by Roman7(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
PhlowGovt:
Don't be poor and rude

Shut up, u get money na him u dey find 500 for cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by PhlowGovt: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2022
TGIF
Have a blessed Weekend
Re: Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by PhlowGovt: 5:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by MELORDYx: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2022
still available
Re: Learn How To Get Daily 1gb For Free On MTN by PhlowGovt: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Still Going. Kindly Note: This is not a hack

(1) (Reply)

Strategic Capital Investment Acquires Polaris Bank / Free ebook publishing (KDP) Training / Cheap Data On All Networks. Get It Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.