Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 (676 Views)

Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by CulturedGotahia: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
If you have savings up to 800k, will you start a business with it or will you use it to buy iphone 13? This is not even a joking question
I had a conversation with someone last month and they had intentions to start a business selling home appliances online. I was so happy for this person I even introduced them to this website (gotahia.com) where they can find verified suppliers of home appliances in Alaba international market.
We spent time talking about the business and searching Gotahia for samples of the kind of suppliers products they can sell. By the time we were having this conversation the person was using an iphone x only for me to see them yesterday with iphone 13. I had to ask them if it was the business money they used to run that thing and I was really shocked to find out that they really used their savings to buy iphone.
Will you do that kind of thing? carry all your money and buy phone.

What saved this person is that they can still do that business through gotahia without having capital. As soon as you see products you want to sell on Gotahia, start advertising them so you can get orders. When you get an order, you can simply reach out to the supplier and let them know you want to buy from them. This model of doing business does not require capital so this person and any other person who does not have capital is lucky. You can visit gotahia.com to get started

1 Like

Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by TKBTALKS: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
CulturedGotahia:
If you have savings up to 800k, will you start a business with it or will you use it to buy iphone 13? This is not even a joking question
I had a conversation with someone last month and they had intentions to start a business selling home appliances online. I was so happy for this person I even introduced them to this website (gotahia.com) where they can find verified suppliers of home appliances in Alaba international market.
We spent time talking about the business and searching Gotahia for samples of the kind of suppliers products they can sell. By the time we were having this conversation the person was using an iphone x only for me to see them yesterday with iphone 13. I had to ask them if it was the business money they used to run that thing and I was really shocked to find out that they really used their savings to buy iphone.

What saved this person is that they can still do that business through gotahia without having capital. As soon as you see products you want to sell on Gotahia, start advertising them so you can get orders. When you get an order, you can simply reach out to the supplier and let them know you want to buy from them. This model of doing business does not require capital so this person and any other person who does not have capital is lucky. You can visit gotahia.com to get started
wow....why on earth will someone do such in this economy...anyways I will check out this Gotahia of a thing
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by CulturedGotahia: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
Na IPhone 13 be their priority nau. Yeah, you should definitely check Gotahia out. There are so many different suppliers you can connect with and do business with them
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by reenxtus001: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
This is a nice piece of writing. It's so sad that your friend decided to buy an iPhone with his savings in this hard times.

That said, he could have bought an Android phone that will be of immense value to him.

But I saw what you did there though.

1 Like

Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by mrsage(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nice advert

1 Like

Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by CulturedGotahia: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Thank you, but this was a real event though. Someone I know took their money for business to get an iphone and I really hope no one else does that kind of thing
reenxtus001:
This is a nice piece of writing. It's so sad that your friend decided to buy an iPhone with his savings in this hard times.

That said, he could have bought an Android phone that will be of immense value to him.

But I saw what you did there though.
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by CulturedGotahia: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thanks alot, you should definitely check Gotahia out
mrsage:
Nice advert
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by manuelalexis(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Omo using your whole profit from a sale to get something that ain't making you more profit is a gamble, thank God for Gotahia in this person's life well let's say the person was optimistic that he'd still get more sales and more profits to keep on doing business but it's not advisable for anyone to do so at least not at the early stages of your business.
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by reenxtus001: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
CulturedGotahia:
Thank you, but this was a real event though. Someone I know took their money for business to get an iphone and I really hope no one else does that kind of thing

Oh it's okay.

If that's the case, then it is common. I know a lot of people (mainly girls) that save to buy iPhone.

Infact two sisters got iPhones from their savings in the same month. One of them first got an Android before changing it to iPhone.

Another one I know wanted to do same, but I advised against it and told her to get an Android and use the remaining money to boost her tailoring business.
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by bet9ja(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
CulturedGotahia:

Hmmm gotahia. Why not pay and do proper ads for gotahia

3 Likes

Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by CulturedGotahia: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2022
You are a good friend, I hope she took your advice.

reenxtus001:

Oh it's okay.

If that's the case, then it is common. I know a lot of people (mainly girls) that save to buy iPhone.

Infact two sisters got iPhones from their savings in the same month. One of them first got an Android before changing it to iPhone.

Another one I know wanted to do same, but I advised against it and told her to get an Android and use the remaining money to boost her tailoring business.
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by reenxtus001: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
CulturedGotahia:
You are a good friend, I hope she took your advice.

Yes, apparently she did. I didn't get to know until I called her one time and she didn't respond like she had my number.

She now told me that she just got a new phone. That's how I knew.
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by CulturedGotahia: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
If you or any other of your friends want to start a business, you can be at home and start the business. Visit Gotahia to find suppliers you can connect with and start your business

1 Like

Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by Bloomberriez: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
is this for real? grin grin
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by samwash(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
@Op, I kwn say this ur story nor follow but the Koko be the Gotahia website.
I like the way you introduce the advertisement of the website.
Mk I follow go check.
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by CulturedGotahia: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
You’ve seen it nau
Bloomberriez:
is this for real? grin grin
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by CulturedGotahia: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
wink wink yeah it’s important you check it out
samwash:
@Op, I kwn say this ur story nor follow but the Koko be the Gotahia website.
I like the way you introduce the advertisement of the website.
Mk I follow go check.
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by TKBTALKS: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
CulturedGotahia:

lol...this is funny buhh it happens

Let me just check out this your platform and see if I could get profit to buy a land �
Re: To Start A Business Or to Use The Money and Buy Iphone 13 by MrBroke(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Oga advertiser well done grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bernard Arnault Overtakes Elon Musk As Richest Person In The World / Scratch Card Comany / It Is Hot, It Is New & Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.