Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says (64719 Views)

Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky / Davido Mocks Peruzzi Over His Leaked Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Slay Queen / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by WHITELIGHTER: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
He's in UK yet he's sad and depressed...wetin we wan wey dey Naija wan talk
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by compton11(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
This Yoruba man again.
Yoruba?

Nah nigga he is Igbo
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Like I said earlier...

I blame most of you Nigerians for giving this idiot and his ilk this level of attention that they now believe they are celebrities! undecided
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by tunapawizzy: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
The boy know weytin e dey do, make una dey abuse am....person dey build up asylum case, una dey abuse am
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
Who the hell is this motherfucking looking pig who just came out from the mud
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by aloaye11: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pls can anyone send me the video
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Rilley(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
This earthworm dey use una catch cruise grin
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Burgerlomo: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
The truth about life is that Life outside JESUS Christ is full of Crisis.

No Matter what you have or you don't have, there is a deep vacuum in man that can only be filled by JESUS Christ.

Honestly, there is a Peace that comes with the assurance of Having JESUS Christ. Money and All the things of this world cannot give it .
It is Priceless, Undescribeable and Unquantifiable.

Preach on my bro or sis cool

1 Like

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by FuckOsuPigs: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
This Yoruba man again.

This mbaise man again.

Fadhiga grin
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Konjiboii: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Even me when be konjiboii never regret my sextape na this clout chaser
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Bizibi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mtcheeeeew
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Corridon: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

This mbaise man again.

Fadhiga grin
I'm from Ilesha Osun state.

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by TheDictatorNd: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
All this one nah small the next generation go cucuma end this world
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Bomaye7(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
dapsoneh:
This guy is HIV positive nah, who allowed him sex without protection?
if he have been on his medication, he can't transmit it anymore with or without protection, because the viral load will be too small. Why is it that people don't know this easiest things ?

1 Like

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by mordred44: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
฿ø฿ ɽł₴₭ɏ ₦₭ø
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by COdeGenesis: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
dapsoneh:

There are drugs you can take that are 99% secure against HIV. I have forgotten the name. Once a person is exposed to HIV you can take the prophylaxis drug and won't get infected.
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by MrBanner(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
iiifedimma:
oloriburuku eyan, why does it pains you when you are not the oloriburuku Mr Anthony okeke munachi, just know I had already stop reporting your fraudulent activities here on Nairaland, but I had now resume back fully

You've gotta be one of the dumbest online criminals I've come across, no wonder your scamming trails are all over the internet! Prior to when you started involving "Mr Banner" in your fake theories, have I ever prevented you from reporting anybody? Dude, you're convinced that I'm Anthony Okeke, right? Then by all means, report him wherever you find him!!! Don't pity him, bro! Report his ass!!! grin. Do I look like I bloody care? It only starts to become my business when you try to drag "Mr Banner" into it. C'est fini.
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by shaggyosas(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
The dude hasn't said he is a girl. He even told us he has a girlfriend.
Brendaniel:
Why does he and Bobrisky have very bad english, well that's not even my major concern now, it's the LGBTQ folks I'm here for

A child is born as a male or female at birth, the child is issued a certificate with a gender at birth, he/she then grows and says he has discovered his/her true gender and is in the wrong body then the doctors start with surgery and hormones whatever, let's flip the story to another child born as a black man and then grows up and says he has found his true race as a white man, he begins plastic surgery and turns to a white man, would they agree with everyone that the man's race is now white and change all his existing biological details in his record to correspond to that, because even Michael Jackson was still not declared a white man by race.

Now you will think that is where these LGBTQ folks ended their agenda, now they are telling us that someone born a boy or girl at birth can grow up and discover that he/she is neither boy nor girl(non-bnary) and should be referred to as a gender that does not fit into female or male even when biologically it is pure jargons in the human biological make-up, because there nothing like non-binary in human biology, but yet they have passed laws to teach students as early as Nursery and primary schools about non-binary gender(s) as a gender so that they get used to it as they grow up.

But in biology there is no where to fit in a non-binary as a gender because the question is what are the biological features of a non-binary gender that differs from a male or female, the answer is non, it is only a mental issue which I feel should be treated mentally and not passing laws to confuse mankind and make sane people who ask questions look like insane people, because that's what they are trying to do or they call you a hate filled person.

How does a non-binary gender reproduce? it's an insult to biology and an insult to man, the biological reproduction of man states that a male gender and a female gender will mate to reproduce, yet there are laws been made to push such jargons upon everyone to accept.
Exceptions to real hermaphrodites which are in very rare cases and mostly have a dominant gender of either male or female.

Because at the end every skeleton in the grave will have a gender of either male or female when the body decays - Nature will have it's way
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Flamemignon1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Brendaniel:
Why does he and Bobrisky have very bad english, well that's not even my major concern now, it's the LGBTQ folks I'm here for

A child is born as a male or female at birth, the child is issued a certificate with a gender at birth, he/she then grows and says he has discovered his/her true gender and is in the wrong body then the doctors start with surgery and hormones whatever, let's flip the story to another child born as a black man and then grows up and says he has found his true race as a white man, he begins plastic surgery and turns to a white man, would they agree with everyone that the man's race is now white and change all his existing biological details in his record to correspond to that, because even Michael Jackson was still not declared a white man by race.

Now you will think that is where these LGBTQ folks ended their agenda, now they are telling us that someone born a boy or girl at birth can grow up and discover that he/she is neither boy nor girl(non-bnary) and should be referred to as a gender that does not fit into female or male even when biologically it is pure jargons in the human biological make-up, because there nothing like non-binary in human biology, but yet they have passed laws to teach students as early as Nursery and primary schools about non-binary gender(s) as a gender so that they get used to it as they grow up.

But in biology there is no where to fit in a non-binary as a gender because the question is what are the biological features of a non-binary gender that differs from a male or female, the answer is non, it is only a mental issue which I feel should be treated mentally and not passing laws to confuse mankind and make sane people who ask questions look like insane people, because that's what they are trying to do or they call you a hate filled person.

How does a non-binary gender reproduce? it's an insult to biology and an insult to man, the biological reproduction of man states that a male gender and a female gender will mate to reproduce, yet there are laws been made to push such jargons upon everyone to accept.
Exceptions to real hermaphrodites which are in very rare cases and mostly have a dominant gender of either male or female.

Because at the end every skeleton in the grave will have a gender of either male or female when the body decays - Nature will have it's way
Too bad your long epistle can't change things and I can count the inconsistencies in that piece but ride on,the best y'all can do is be the usual keyboard warrior while experts on the field assert their knowledge
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Flamemignon1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
shaggyosas:
LoL and you think the sex tape wasn't leaked by him? That's killing two birds with one stone,he fools y'all to think he's straight and all publicity is publicity either bad or good and you drink the Kool aid
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by chukkystar(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
This Yoruba man again.
he is Igbo ooo

1 Like

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Flamemignon1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
dapsoneh:
It's 2022, it's already far out to be this ignorant
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Too bad your long epistle can't change things and I can count the inconsistencies in that piece but ride on,the best y'all can do is be the usual keyboard warrior while experts on the field assert their knowledge

My write-up is very clear and please I would like to know the inconsistencies in it or I will term it a lie...
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Juanmike(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Omoor me too go do sextape too I need the publicity for my music and am sure people will be entertained!
Maybe when you JonT becomes sizeable
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
shaggyosas:

I'm not on his matter here like I stated in the beginning of my post...
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by johnkent(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
That face though!!! My sister, na by force??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him / Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public / Pretty Mike And His Girls In Dog Leash In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.