Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,718 members, 7,840,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Urgent! I Need You Guys Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent! I Need You Guys Help (743 Views)

You Guys Made Me Join Nairaland! / Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! / I Miss You Guys Die! Abeg! Come Back To Me. . . . . :(( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! I Need You Guys Help by MzGreat(f): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2011
i want to send an sms blast to lawyers specifically and my boss gave me just 30 mins to do it. he is very meticulous and he is a critic
this is what it entails:

International bar association dubai 2011(oct 30 - nov 5)
arkgold ltd is arrangig airticket, dubai visa, hotel accomodation and dubai transport for this conference.
hotel and transport =$89 per day, dubai visa =$175.
ther will be business and social networking, sight seeing, boat cruise and dinner on dubai creek, tour of burj khalifa (eorld tallest tower), burj- al - arab (world most luxurious hotel, desert safari and lots more

arkgold limited is a dubai based coy operated dubai nigerian based lawyers

help me plsssss
Re: Urgent! I Need You Guys Help by Misbee(f): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2011
peeps dnt get u,datz y we r nt commentin.ok
Re: Urgent! I Need You Guys Help by MzGreat(f): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2011
i want to send an sms blast to people specifically lawyers because they do yearly conference in dubai
and my company is like an agent that arranges people for such trips like hotel accomodation, visa, transport in dubai at affordable rates

i will like you guys to help me make like a bulk sms to people, though have done mine but i need professional touches
Re: Urgent! I Need You Guys Help by MzGreat(f): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2011
dnt worry guys, i have sent it
Re: Urgent! I Need You Guys Help by obowunmi(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2011
Wish you waited to send. This has loads of grammatical errors --- wow!
Re: Urgent! I Need You Guys Help by MzGreat(f): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2011
That's your business
Re: Urgent! I Need You Guys Help by Misbee(f): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
u've sent it,good.wishin u d best.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Nairanders / Ghanaian Threader Wants Ghana To Invade And Rule Nigeria: But Why; But How / Raw Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.