Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award (71955 Views)

Thugs Attack PU In Dipo Olubi Street, Cart Away Ballot Boxes, Injure Voter / Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by frog12: 4:25am On Oct 12, 2022
ah, na like this e go to the award ?? shocked shocked shocked

this man is supporting globalist gay people. no wonder dem make am billionaire.

folake4u:
I watched this video earlier. Buhari's facial expression was EPIC!!! grin grin
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by Asour: 4:25am On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:

That means you've never heard of a brilliant guy named Tobechi Onwuhara who could have created a software company with his knowledge but chose to be a criminal. There are many Nigerians like him all over the place.

Because the Tobechi had criminal tendencies he failed to kill. I.e. Tobechi (if he wasn't an IT genius ) would have taken to another crime he could achieve.

Character eventually trump's our skill.
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by frog12: 4:27am On Oct 12, 2022
sharap. that's no straight man.

Flamemignon1:

He's also a huge LGBT advocate and that's rare for a straight man in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by Spandau: 4:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Ok sorry,let me rephrase. I said the only reason why it's demeaning to you is because of your own personal bias against feminity which in itself is misogyny

Yeah, whatever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:24am On Oct 12, 2022
He's Gaybriel

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by BRATISLAVA: 5:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Pacesetterz:

No he’s not but he’s got guts. He does things to pepper so many over righteous Nigerians who are demons and criminals inside but pretend to be Yeezua outside
His own righteousness is to look like that? Lol.

He isn't hurting anyone, just looks stupid and dirty. Even celebrities wouldn't turn up looking like that. If he's making any point, nobody can tell what it is.

It seems everyone with the name Ezra turns out like that.
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by BRATISLAVA: 5:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Cmanforall:

The president can withdraw it. Someone like Mugagbe may even ask him to go back, and deny him the award there

He won't withdraw it, lest Trudeau and the rest of the world powers take offense about the only person in the room that's dressed like that. And that's the point of the ugly stunt—to make his 0.01% representation in that gathering affect the remaining 99.99% of the population.

It's easy rainbow math.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by michoim(m): 5:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Okonandmary:
The president was shocked that a man will paint his lip and nails and dress like a woman.

He was suprised that someone like that was given a national award.

You can say that again
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by michoim(m): 5:35am On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:
Well deserved. Some other Nigerians are in jail right now using the same technology to commit crimes.
Hushpuppi loading
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Head roll nkwa! As if several heads has ever rolled under this admin even for security matter
gbadexy:
I'm sure heads will roll for allowing him to be given the award.
Shock is an understatement from the expression of the president.
He was genuinely baffled and concerned.
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by seunmsg(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2022
MrBanner:

Yes, Ezra is indeed gay. Dude lives with his cats grin

Ezra was my junior at Iganmode Grammar School and I’m happy he’s now a very successful fin tech guru. He has always been very brilliant so I’m not surprised at all that he cofounded paystack.

What I can’t wrap my head around is how he ended up as gay. His mother was a teacher at the school back then. She was very religious (deeper life) and an extremely strict disciplinarian ( very wicked). Mrs Olubi would beat you for just no reason. How Ezra ended up as gay is a mystery despite the religions and strict parenting he got.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by Skty: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Rahkman:
nope it's the looks of the ezra guy ....he dresses and looks like gay

You will be shocked Remoman is right. Bubu na tribalist
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by Spandau: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Ezra was my junior at Iganmode Grammar School and I’m happy he’s now a very successful fin tech guru. He has always been very brilliant so I’m not surprised at all that he cofounded paystack.

What I can’t wrap my head around is how he ended up as gay. His mother was a teacher at the school back then. She was very religious (deeper life) and an extremely strict disciplinarian ( very wicked). Mrs Olubi would beat you for just no reason. How Ezra ended up as gay is a mystery despite the religions and strict parenting he got.

You have started with your lies again. If you no form familiarity, you no de rest. Guy, wetin de worry you. What do you stand to gain from this lies. You slept, woke up and suddenly have an epiphany that the queer dude is your junior just to see what people will say. Oga o.
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by molas02: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Kajaard:

He co-founded Paystack which is now worth millions of dollars and it's one of the best payment systems in Africa.

That's a big achievement for a young man of that age. And the platform boosts Nigeria's reputation on the continent as a kind of tech giant
Thanks
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by molas02: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2022
tunapawizzy:

he cofounded a company that is using technology to optimize value for people in terms of payment processing.....his company employs a lot of Nigerians and pay them good salary, his company pays big tax to the government of Nigeria, his achievement in tech is a motivation for a lot of young Nigerians, he is not using his knowledge of tech to do yahoo yahoo and give Nigeria bad name abroad, his company has generated a lot of international fund from foreign investors to set up a company that is employing Nigerians and giving Nigerian govt money, meaning he is using his personal effort to do what the government should be doing
No be small thing den. Thanks
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by kay29000(m): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2022
gbadexy:

He was like, am I being pranked or what cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by Hydroxide(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2022
anonimi:

How? Details please. Thanks
Go and watch the video. Teni like every other youths in This country, no send bubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by Flamemignon1(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2022
frog12:
sharap. that's no straight man.

LoL....why do you believe he's not straight?
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by owagbeba: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And this is the face of hate, ignorance and bigotry,also while at it,learn to speak for yourself

Hate me, who cares!
Love it, your ill.
Red lip, we hate
+ & - is nature!
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by ShaqFu: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2022
anonimi:

The political leaders may not want to encourage freedom of speech that limits their propaganda capacities.
Oh so they don't use Nairaland for propaganda?
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by riverbird: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Wow...I like his boldness

You are one of the problems we have in this country sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by luizpippo(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2022
osazsky:
Black monkeys will be delibrating gay and lesbianism forgetting abt the importance of paystack..some of una for they travel go china everyweek just to cr your various online platforms idiots

Na wah for you o. The discussion is how Buhari expressed shock on probably seeing the guy for the first time, like this guy get mind sha........ Nowhere in the header was his contribution of paystack or even the award was in dispute.
The header was clear and the comments in line stop being holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by bizzibodi(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2022
That boy no get handler?
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by folake4u(f): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2022
frog12:
ah, na like this e go to the award ?? shocked shocked shocked

this man is supporting globalist gay people. no wonder dem make am billionaire.

Yes. He dressed like that to go for the award.

Lmao. You're funny oh. He's a billionaire for his brains and innovation, it has nothing to do with his sexual orientation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by Shhhh01(f): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2022
If na u nko? Man way paint nails and lips like woman. The poor guy is confused ni if na woman or man him dey give award to ni. LOL.
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h722eet1ttw

President Muhammadu Buhari trends online over his look as Ezra Olubi, co-founder of paystack receives a national honors

Ezra received the OON award (Order Of The Niger) at the 2022 National Honors ceremony held today October 11.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by Shhhh01(f): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
GratefulSoul27:
He go be like
Is this not one of the lazy yoots?
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by lookingfly: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Is the guy gay or what?
gay wey de chop couchie like James brown grin
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by Warrior247: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2022
gbadexy:
To be sincere, the guy looks irresponsible

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by anonimi: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
ShaqFu:
Oh so they don't use Nairaland for propaganda?

Control

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by Ehinjuola: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Didijiji:
This guy na gay?
You self talk ham.. grin
Re: Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award by ipswitch: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Hian! E put am for lipstick fa! This one, mtumu dabamdaba ne! Kai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.