Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River (32357 Views)

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River by Salvador1: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
garfield1:

Obi will likely win followed by tinubu
I'm not only talking about winning but by margin?
What margin do u think he will get?
Re: Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River by garfield1: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Salvador1:
I'm not only talking about winning but by margin?
What margin do u think he will get?

I'm surprised your asking me this.I thought you dont follow my permutations.in future,you will know how objective I am.

It is very tight between the 3 candidates but at least half of the people in calabar are obidient.am not sure of the rural area,yakurr is semi urban, a kind of urban extension.I will say obi 40% others 30% each
Re: Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River by IfnobeGod20: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
goodmike7:
If not for madness that runs in the follwers of Obi. you people really want us to vote for a man who takes advise from mad people?
If not you're unwise, the bible encourages us to go and learn from even ant. Read what the Bible says:

Proverbs 6:6-11
New International Version
6 Go to the ant, you sluggard;(A)
consider its ways and be wise!
7 It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
8 yet it stores its provisions in summer(B)
and gathers its food at harvest.(C)

9 How long will you lie there, you sluggard?(D)
When will you get up from your sleep?
10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest(E)—
11 and poverty(F) will come on you like a thief
and scarcity like an armed man.

And because you refused to learn from unsuspecting thing, that's why you're unwise.

Hear what the Bible says again:
1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

You cannot understand because your heart is unteachable.
Re: Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River by Salvador1: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
garfield1:

I'm surprised your asking me this.I thought you dont follow my permutations.in future,you will know how objective I am.

It is very tight between the 3 candidates but at least half of the people in calabar are obidient.am not sure of the rural area,yakurr is semi urban, a kind of urban extension.I will say obi 40% others 30% each
I will still ask u by January.
Re: Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River by garfield1: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Salvador1:
I will still ask u by January.

Make it February
Re: Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River by IfnobeGod20: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Masterito:
Stupid idiot like you believes that any against Tinube presidency is from the South East. Your mumu go last. Las Las education no be scam.
He's use to it to call anyone against Tinubu as Igbo or from south east. I have told them to expect the shocker of life.
Re: Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
general111:
bros calm down oh...
That was how they said obi is an online thing.now we see villages campaining for himm...
I cant say what is happening in the north right now, but do not be surprised when northerners vote obi oh

My brother

This northern prefer voting for atiku there brother order than obi

That is why you see atiku convidence that he will win the north side

That is the problem
Re: Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River by oneclickng: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Moferere:
Still won't win
Pained and paid urchin
Re: Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River by Dave2011: 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
goodmike7:
If not for madness that runs in the follwers of Obi. you people really want us to vote for a man who takes advise from mad people?

With this your warped post, what's the difference between you and a mad person? Absolutely none!!!
Re: Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River by andycom(m): 1:36am On Oct 12, 2022
goodmike7:

See a mad boy
Re: Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River by Sapaz02: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2022
At what price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses / Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR / Osun O'Meal Women Campaign For Mudasiru Hussain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.