Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,586 members, 7,854,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Tinubu Is Getting Really Unhealthier By The Day. That Man Needs Serious Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Getting Really Unhealthier By The Day. That Man Needs Serious Rest (673 Views)

Anyone Supporting APC Still, Needs Serious Mental Evaluation / Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) / Abuja Mega Rally: See The Photo Of The Day That Have Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Getting Really Unhealthier By The Day. That Man Needs Serious Rest by Bonavi: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
I watched a recent video of him addressing some APC caucus and he was almost dragging his voice and throat to sound strong but he was finding it extremely difficult sustaining that and most of what he was saying wasn't really coming out that sound or reasonable.
I just feel this man should give himself the rest he needs and become the focal point for the politicians, People do retire in politics, why is it difficult for Africans and Nigeria in particular to do so. Tinubu wants to test presidency, Atiku wants to test presidency so do many others and how possible will all this people do that in this short lifetime.
Re: Tinubu Is Getting Really Unhealthier By The Day. That Man Needs Serious Rest by 10mobile: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
They want to 'test' oil money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Getting Really Unhealthier By The Day. That Man Needs Serious Rest by Anigreat: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
shocked

Essential tremor and urinating unconsciously will finish the incoming life monarch of Iragbiji.

Re: Tinubu Is Getting Really Unhealthier By The Day. That Man Needs Serious Rest by Bonavi: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
10mobile:
They want to 'test' oil money.
is that really the case or he just want to add that in his CV or some faceless people are forcing him to continue running the country aground for their selfish purposes
Re: Tinubu Is Getting Really Unhealthier By The Day. That Man Needs Serious Rest by duro4chang(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. May God bless him with wisdom to direct the affairs of the country according to the will of God. May his administration usher in peace, progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Getting Really Unhealthier By The Day. That Man Needs Serious Rest by lastmessenger: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. May God bless him with wisdom to direct the affairs of the country according to the will of God. May his administration usher in peace, progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.
are they pushing him here ?

Re: Tinubu Is Getting Really Unhealthier By The Day. That Man Needs Serious Rest by duro4chang(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
lastmessenger:
Na Tinubu I pray for no be you. If you're not happy go and hug a transformer.
Re: Tinubu Is Getting Really Unhealthier By The Day. That Man Needs Serious Rest by Tinubuagbado: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bonavi:
I watched a recent video of him addressing some APC caucus and he was almost dragging his voice and throat to sound strong but he was finding it extremely difficult sustaining that and most of what he was saying wasn't really coming out that sound or reasonable.
I just feel this man should give himself the rest he needs and become the focal point for the politicians, People do retire in politics, why is it difficult for Africans and Nigeria in particular to do so. Tinubu wants to test presidency, Atiku wants to test presidency so do many others and how possible will all this people do that in this short lifetime.

They want to drag him into asorock in death.
Greed is a big deases.
Re: Tinubu Is Getting Really Unhealthier By The Day. That Man Needs Serious Rest by Tinubuagbado: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
lastmessenger:

They're pushing into the gr.....

(1) (Reply)

Obidike: We'll Give Tinubu 5.1m Votes From Youth Constituency In South-east / Peter Obi To Come Second In S/west. Alex Otti To Win Abia State. ANAP Foundation / Just In: U.S. Court Releases Certified True Copies Of Bola Tinubu's Drug Dealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.