Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Hope The Biafra Agitators Can Learn From Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Hope The Biafra Agitators Can Learn From Ukraine (817 Views)

Russia Displayed Captured Western Hardware From Ukraine / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Hope The Biafra Agitators Can Learn From Ukraine by wowcatty: 3:15am On Oct 13, 2022
Ukraine and biafra are two different things. Biafra is seeking freedom or independence and Ukraine agreed for its land to be used by foreign enemies to taunt its neighbor and the ethnic Russians in Ukraine.
If biafra really wants to leave, no force can stop them. The world would even rally around them.
udele1:
I hope the bingo's being deceived by Nnamdi kanu and Simon Ekpa can see what is going on Ukraine.

How the world stands still and watch Russia pound Ukraine with bombs, even with all the sanctions.

The western world have sanctioned Russia, and the sanctions have turned around to have negative impact on them.

Nobody gives a dawn about black Africa.

Yet, none of the countries have stepped in to physically intervene in the war.

This is a European country, white people for that matter.

And the bingo's believe the world will give a dawn about air strikes and military actions in Igboland?

It's all a game of interest, and the West will always gain more by aligning with Nigeria against the SouthEast.

Remember that the South South will still be part of Nigerian territory when the Southeast is surrounded.

Nnamdi kanu, his family, Simon ekpa and his family will not be there to witness the effects. They can only lead protest outside the country, while nothing happens.

They are now killing police and army and you celebrate. Don't come crying to the world when things get messier.

A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘He Failed Me Twice For Refusing To Show Him My Body’ — AAU Student Cries Out / Nigerians Executed In Indonesia / Barack Obama Assassination Attempt, Why We Must Pray Rather Than Raise Fund!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.