Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. (1694 Views)

OIC Selects Nigeria As Special Delegate To Halt Gaza Conflict / Kenya's President, William Ruto Sends Delegate To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / Doyin Okupe: Secrets To Winning A Delegate Election In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by Ceenaija(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
There is time and season for everything. It is a law of nature.If you don't observe it, then it back fires. What shall it profit Tinubu after over stressing himself then he ends up incapacitated .

It is not his fault that he is old and never his fault he has been sick. The only fault I find with him is that he allowed his ambition to over stretch him beyond his limit.

If I have my way I will lead a delegate to his house and plead with him to step down for the younger generation.

Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by jazon(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ceenaija:
There is time and season for everything. It is a law of nature.If you don't observe it, then it back fires. What shall it profit Tinubu after over stressing himself then he ends up incapacitated .

It is not his fault that he is old and never his fault he has been sick. The only fault I find with him is that he allowed his ambition to over stretch him beyond his limit.

If I have my way I will lead a delegate to his house and plead with him to step down for the younger generation.

Aswear. If he can just sacrifice his ambition for Nigeria. He'll be a greater hero that even if he ever wins.
Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by ThAGodFaThEr5: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
I have been at his Bourdillon gate pleading with him since morning to jettison his Emilokan ambition to be president but the corrupt old great Grand papa would not listen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by Codepain: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
If he step down easy win for Atiku

Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by sweetMichael(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Codepain:
that is why, he must be president. Tinubu

Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by Babaken(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
jazon:

Aswear. If he can just sacrifice his ambition for Nigeria. He'll be a greater hero that even if he ever wins.
if only if he back osibanjo up he would have been the greatest politician in the history of Nigeria.

Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by GodsOwnMan: 12:00am On Oct 12, 2022
Mr. Okoro, if you truly believe he is gonna lose why are you begging him to step down? It seems that you know in your heart that he is the next president of Nigeria. And because he is from a tribe you love to hate, you are filled with bitterness and envy.

Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by seunmsg(m): 12:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Mumu OP.

Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by Spandau: 12:51am On Oct 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Mumu OP.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by iHateFraudsters: 6:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Or he will be roundly defeated .

Q.E.D
Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by successmatters(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Mr. Okoro, if you truly believe he is gonna lose why are you begging him to step down? It seems that you know in your heart that he is the next president of Nigeria. And because he is from a tribe you love to hate, you are filled with bitterness and envy.

Begging a great grand father to stop insulting himself is a respectful thing to do. The outings of Tinubu is so disgusting to watch, you will start to wonder if he has any children or those who loves him?

As for losing, Tinubu may come 3rd or fourth after Kwankwaso.

Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by nostradamoss: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Foolish you, theifnibu and this dummy you posted he's picture will lose
Know this and know peace

Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Why do you all fear Tinubu? Why not wait till next year’s election to retire him? Jesters
Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by Ceenaija(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Though we know that he.cannot win but he needs to live longer to enjoy his wealth.
Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by EndsarsReloaded: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Codepain:

Some people don't understand that Tinubu is actually working for Obi. If Tinubu drops, Atiku will win NW landslide and win huge votes in the NE and NC. We need to Tinubu to dilute his votes in those areas while Obi wins SS and landslide, then with the advantage in NC, Lagos and Abuja, he emerges winner.
Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by BATified2023: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
God bless u ooo

U are sure someone will lose n u still want to beg him to step down,since u are sure he will lose y not let him lose so u can mock him in peace?

N besides op that is not known in his family let alone his street wants to go to tinubu

Even his father won’t try such

Re: I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. by Ceenaija(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2022
self centered ambition closes eye,ear,mind that he or she cannot see hear or reason well.

Edo No Be Lagos Crew -- How Market? / Special Pictures From APC Rally In Niger State. / Tinubu Is Trying To Use Some APC Governors To Stop CBN Withdrawal Limit(photo)