Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians (1829 Views)

After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari / Stop Killings In Nigeria - Oba Ogunji, Benin Republic Chief Tells FG / Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by chukwuwendu: 12:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Maj Gen Enenche John Enenche, (Rtd) former Defense Spokesman has urged Nigerians of all walks of life to vote for the Labour Party and its Presidential candidate, Peter Obi and his deputy, Ahmed Baba Datti in the 2023 general election in the country.

The former Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, (DMO) Gen Enenche gave the admonition on Tuesday stating the after enjoying the benefit of the Federal government and trained with tax payers money, he and others in his category, cannot afford to stand aloof and keep quiet over the issue of who will add value to governance of the country especially at this given period saying

“From my humble self, Major General Enenche John Enenche, it is Obi/Datti for the Presidency, come 2023. Please let’s take a queue.”he appealed as he staked his hard won reputation to the ObiDatti presidency.

He wrote: “Highly esteemed senior citizens and colleagues, I am Major General John Enenche (Rtd).

“With the attainment of this rank in the Nigerian Military, it is morally demanding on me to add value to the corrupt political environment of our dear country by speaking out.

“In the same vein, I assumed that a good number of privileged Nigerians are also in this category , cutting across the academia to the public and private sectors.

“My second assumption is that, all of us in this classification have the ears of the over one million suffering Nigerians.

“Thirdly, I assumed that people out there are expecting to hear from us for guidance to make up their minds about the kind of candidate they should vote for in the forthcoming 2023 general elections. Recall that the country invested so much to make us what we’re today.

“It is against this background that I’m calling on all in this group to pay Nigerians back by speaking out to the populace in order to give them direction. This is crucial in the political journey of our dear country.”

For the retired military chief , there should be no sitting on the fence in the matter as Nigerians need guidance as they make their choice. He urged his peers and other privileged public and private citizens to rise up and show direction saying: “The expression should be specific, loud and clear.”

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Okay o
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by EHustleTv: 1:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Vote wisely!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by PeterObi4LP: 1:43am On Oct 12, 2022
What elders sees seating down, even if this 21st century generation stand on iroko tree they won't see what the elders saw.

Everyone is speaking out now but tribalism, bigotry, and sentiment has belouded our reasoning. When the consequences shall come if mistakenly Tinubu and his Boko Haram commander win, na all of una go suffer am together. I go Japa with my family

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 12, 2022
undecided

PLEASE HELP!!!

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by onez: 5:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Good, if the news is true
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Oddfinder001: 5:25am On Oct 12, 2022
wink
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Moferere: 5:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Still, Obi will fail undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by TechW: 5:34am On Oct 12, 2022
A word is enough for the wise
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by DevilSignature: 5:36am On Oct 12, 2022
cheesy
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by ScamHunter: 5:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Moferere:

A failure calling for failure from a known successful man.

Vote wisely Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Top1gun: 5:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Is he Igbo ?
Wake me up when a general not of Igbo origin support him
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Chinkos99(m): 5:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Stop posting shit with out links
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Ineedhustle247: 5:52am On Oct 12, 2022
E good
Everybody must make a stand this Election

Top1gun:
Is he Igbo ?

Enenche or Eneche is a Kogi/Benue name
And there're no predominant igbos from our side.
We're North Central

1 Like

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2022
My family and I are behind Peter Obi Gregory

1 Like

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Jimmythewise: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Moferere:
prisoner
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Period007(m): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Benue is 80% on lockdown for Peter Obi.
Thiefnibu should not waste his time campaigning in Benue
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Period007(m): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Benue is 80% on lockdown for Peter Obi.
Thiefnibu should not waste his time campaigning in Benue
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by shortIGBOman: 6:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Na only him and his family will vote Peter Obi. IGBO can never rule this Country.

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by shortIGBOman: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Moferere:

You are one million times correct.

Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2022
Obi will win
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by BossGerald: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Maj Gen. Wey sabi

Enemies of Nigeria must be shamed.
Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by Nasa005: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2022
I pity you. When God says YES u say NO?....fool keep fighting God that created u. It seems u are Satan even
shortIGBOman:
Na only him and his family will vote Peter Obi. IGBO can never rule this Country.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by shortIGBOman: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Nasa005:
I pity you. When God says YES u say NO?....fool keep fighting God that created u. It seems u are Satan even

Since the thing pain you this much, take this Rope and do the needful. You won't be missed. grin

Re: 2023: Queue Behind Obidatti, Former Defense Chief Tells Privileged Nigerians by techWriter3: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2022

(1) (Reply)

It Is Completely Over For Peter Obi & His Obidients- Adamu / Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money / LP Leads On Nairaland Presidential Poll Results. APC & PDP Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.