Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? (2497 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha / Obaseki Just Appointed Lucky Igbinedion As An Adviser! / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by PointZerom: 4:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Thifnubu is an agbero. He claimed to develop Lagos single handedly, he claimed to bring Buhari to power all alone but he will never agree that someone made him.

By the time he become president GOD FORBID, he will claim that he developed Nigeria single handedly.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Mickykarim: 4:36am On Oct 12, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Lol, you mean Tinubu never boated of making anyone?
Maybe you should watch Emilokan tape.

THE LITTLE MAN SENSE IS YOUR UNDOING.

The subject suddenly changed once again. You are damn too irrational and too small for this discuss; I can see.

DID HE SAY HE MADE ANYONE OR NARRATED HOW HE HELPED CERTAIN PEOPLE TO POLITICAL POWER WHO LATER TURNED TO STAB IN THE BACK AND ATTEMPTED TO SUPPLANT HIS AMBITION.

You may even make the most ridiculous claim that he claimed to have made President Buhari or helped him to become the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria after series of FAILED attempts to secure the seat.

GO DO A REBRANDING OF YOUR BRAIN. YOU STILL DO NOT KNOW NOR ABLE TO FATHOM THE REAL MEANING OF MAKING SOMEONE POLITICALLY.

Your confusion becomes clearer by the seconds with this exchange, and I hope you learn good enough lessons from the little you gathered in this interaction.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by PointZerom: 4:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Mickykarim:
YOU ARE CLEARLY CLUELESS AND IGNORANT.

Firstly, you do not any grasp of the philosophy of making a person. Secondly, who heard of and or know any adviser to any AGF and I might as well ask you. Who is the legal adviser to the sitting AGF currently.

WHO KNOWS AND WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHO THE ADVISER TO AN AGF WAS. WAS THE PROFESSIONAL OFFICE OF A LEGAL ADVISER A POLITICAL OR LEADERSHIP POSITION.

Why are you dunces with the personality of unwholesome goons ever so senseless as to display the rots that makes your fabrics simply for cheap illogical outposts.

WHO WAS Yemi Osinbajo in 1988 AND WHO HEARD AND OR KNOWS ABOUT THE PERSON CALLED BY THAT NAME BEFORE HE BECAME THE AG OF LAGOS STATE MADE POSSIBLE BY THE ONE AND ONLY Asiwaju WHO IS ENDOWED AND BORNE IN LEADERSHIP WITH THE FORESIGHT OF A GENUIS WHO CAN PROVE HIS METTLE ANYWHERE WITHIN HUMAN CAPACITY AND AMONG MAKERS OF MEN?

You may have to go learn philosophy with figures of speech and stop exhibiting deep sited nonsensical mentality of a dumb ass.

HATETRED HAS EATEN DEEP INTO THE MARROWS OF MOST OF YOU JEALOUS BUFFOONS.

Shut up and stop disgracing yourself here. Answer the questions or keep kwayet.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Mickykarim: 4:39am On Oct 12, 2022
PointZerom:

Shut up and stop disgracing yourself here. Answer the questions or keep kwayet.

IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU REVEALED YOUR TRUE COLOUR OF THE GUTTERS.

You hopeless lost soul.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by PointZerom: 4:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Just accept that you've bn deceived by Thifnubu the poster hv given you deadly blows with his responses and you're here throwing tantrums.

Mickykarim:

THE LITTLE MAN SENSE IS YOUR UNDOING.

The subject suddenly changed once again. You are damn too irrational and too small for this discuss; I can see.

DID HE SAY HE MADE ANYONE OR NARRATED HOW HE HELPED CERTAIN PEOPLE TO POLITICAL POWER WHO LATER TURNED TO STAB IN THE BACK AND ATTEMPTED TO SUPPLANT HIS AMBITION.

You may even make the most ridiculous claim that he claimed to have made President Buhari or helped him to become the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria after series of FAILED attempts to secure the seat.

GO DO A REBRANDING OF YOUR BRAIN. YOU STILL DO NOT KNOW NOR ABLE TO FATHOM THE REAL MEANING OF MAKING SOMEONE POLITICALLY.

Your confusion becomes clearer by the seconds with this exchange, and I hope you learn good enough lessons from the little you gathered in this interaction.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by sekundosekundo: 4:43am On Oct 12, 2022
Mickykarim:

IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU REVEALED YOUR TRUE COLOUR OF THE GUTTERS.

You hopeless lost soul.

No need for this now,

Tell us who made Tinubu.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Mickykarim: 4:43am On Oct 12, 2022
PointZerom:
Just accept that you've bn deceived by Thifnubu the poster hv given you deadly blows with his responses and you're here throwing tantrums.

WHAT IS A "deadly blows" FORM THE FOGGY MURKY BRAIN OF AN INFIRM MADE FOR THE SANATORIUM.

The USELESS life of the GUTTERS you live have taken over your miserable lost soul.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Mickykarim: 4:46am On Oct 12, 2022
sekundosekundo:

No need for this now,

Tell us who made Tinubu.

I HAVE ATTEMPTED HELPING YOU SEVERALLY TO APPRECIATE THE PERSONALITY OF THE Asiwaju.

Maybe your little man sense will have the capacity to assimilate the expressions in the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/6976395/service-beckons

HELP YOURSELF, IF YOU COULD.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by PointZerom: 4:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Mickykarim:

WHAT IS A "deadly blows" FORM THE FOGGY MURKY BRAIN OF AN INFIRM MADE FOR THE SANATORIUM.

The USELESS life of the GUTTERS you live have taken over your miserable lost soul.
Mickykarim:

Are you posting from the market square, I know that LUNACY reigns supreme there
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Mickykarim: 4:48am On Oct 12, 2022
PointZerom:

WHERE YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE EMERGED FROM. GOOD TO KNOW YOUR ROOT.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by PointZerom: 4:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Mickykarim:

I HAVE ATTEMPTED HELPING YOU SEVERALLY TO APPRECIATE THE PERSONALITY OF THE Asiwaju.

Maybe your little man sense will have the capacity to assimilate the expressions in the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/6976395/service-beckons

HELP YOURSELF, IF YOU COULD.

Shut up. You're the one that needs help.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by PointZerom: 4:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Mickykarim:

WHERE YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE EMERGED FROM. GOOD TO KNOW YOUR ROOT.

Glad you knows your root.
Oya answer the questions.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 12, 2022
cry cry

Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Mickykarim: 4:54am On Oct 12, 2022
PointZerom:

Glad you knows your root.
Oya answer the questions.

THE FACT THAT YOU LAYED CLAIM TO YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE BEING FROM THE MARKET SPACE WHERE YOU WERE BORN, ALSO.

You have let the whole wide world into the fact of your source. The MARKET palce.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by PointZerom: 5:08am On Oct 12, 2022
Mickykarim:

THE FACT THAT YOU LAYED CLAIM TO YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE BEING FROM THE MARKET SPACE WHERE YOU WERE BORN, ALSO.

You have let the whole wide world into the fact of your source. The MARKET palce.

Bla.. Bla.. Bla.
When will you ever make sense?
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by PointZerom: 5:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Mickykarim:

See your useless drug lord Thifnubu in 1988 when Osibanjo was an adviser to the AGF.

Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Top1gun: 5:22am On Oct 12, 2022
You are daft to the extent they came up with a name but the ball stops at Tinubu's court

kunle75:

.Tinubu supported him out of necessity not by choice.
Formal osun and ogun governors are the one to be giving some credits

1 Like

Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by orisa37: 5:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubu is still playing games with Osibanjo.
Blessed are those who are persecuted for Righteousness Sake, for theirs is The Kingdom of HEAVEN.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:29am On Oct 12, 2022
sekundosekundo:
Often times I hear people say that Tinubu made Osibanjo and I have been wondering how Tinubu made a renowned lawyer who even defended him (Tinubu) in a corruption case.

From 1983 to 1986, Osibanjo was Senior lecturer of Law at the University of Lagos and from 1988 to 1992; he was an Adviser (legal advice and litigation) to the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Prince Bola Ajibola.

So my question is, How did Tinubu made Osibanjo and where was Tinubu all these years?

Did Tinubu give him scholarship or contributed to his education that made you think Osibanjo was made by Tinubu?

SEKUNDO IS ASKING FROM SHARJAH.
where is your fada in 1988?
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Top1gun: 5:32am On Oct 12, 2022
But it remains the yardstick that led Osinbajo to the pinnacle of his accomplishment in life. Should the position of VP achieved by winning arty primary which lead to the general presidential election also be discarded because a nonentity like you said so ?

sekundosekundo:

Nigerian party primaries are always to the highest bidder, it can never be used as a standard even you knows this.

1 Like

Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Top1gun: 5:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Bro go sidown judging from the exchange btw you two I will be ashamed if I was your Igbo father.

sekundosekundo:

No need for this now,

Tell us who made Tinubu.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Top1gun: 5:42am On Oct 12, 2022
No de decieve yourself you and your guy no suppose collect salary this month the way that guy took the too of you to the cleaners.

Al this grandstanding is harding misery to your onslaught. Just go n create another thread to wail, this on is lost already. I don't see a come with the mental capability of you n your collegue.

PointZerom:

Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by orisa37: 5:48am On Oct 12, 2022
The question?
Where was TINUBU IN 1988?
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Britishpea: 5:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Hypocrisy. I guess you knew Osinbajo before 2015. Or the whole of Nigeria knew him the way Tinubu’s name had been ringing bells since 1980s.

Tinubu made him it is clear. But God made all of them

1 Like

Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2022
sekundosekundo:

If Osibanjo had made Tinubu lost the case and probably jailed would Tinubu had supported him to become the VP?

The mere fact that Tinubu hired him meant he could afford him or were his services bro bono?

You and I know what folks mean when they say Tinubu made Osinbajo. Tinubu nominated him for the VP position. I’m not in support of the mechanism but it’s the truth, say it
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by PointZerom: 6:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Britishpea:
Hypocrisy. I guess you knew Osinbajo before 2015. Or the whole of Nigeria knew him the way Tinubu’s name had been ringing bells since 1980s.

Tinubu made him it is clear. But God made all of them

I didn't know Thifnubu before 1999. So who made him?
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by PointZerom: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2022
Top1gun:
No de decieve yourself you and your guy no suppose collect salary this month the way that guy took the too of you to the cleaners.

Al this grandstanding is harding misery to your onslaught. Just go n create another thread to wail, this on is lost already. I don't see a come with the mental capability of you n your collegue.

Osibanjo is a lawyer, he helped Tinubu not to go to jail.

Tinubu is a POLITICIAN, he helped Osibanjo to become the VP.

WHO MADE THE OTHER?
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Who cares to know
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by kunle75(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Top1gun:
You are daft to the extent they came up with a name but the ball stops at Tinubu's court

We don't dignify people like you with any response, keep licking his ass for all I care.
Your headache, every sane Nigerians knows that Osinbajo would have been a better and sellable candidate for apc,but whats my own.
Your headache like I said
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by asanausana91: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:
All of Osinbajos mates and even seniors in the law profession, How many of them became Vice President since 1960
just show me one of Tinubu mate,in his primary school, secondary school or his so called university. Infact just show me his class mate Eve if he is a bricklayer.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by asanausana91: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Mickykarim:
YOU ARE CLEARLY CLUELESS AND IGNORANT.

Firstly, you do not any grasp of the philosophy of making a person. Secondly, who heard of and or know any adviser to any AGF and I might as well ask you. Who is the legal adviser to the sitting AGF currently.

WHO KNOWS AND WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHO THE ADVISER TO AN AGF WAS. WAS THE PROFESSIONAL OFFICE OF A LEGAL ADVISER A POLITICAL OR LEADERSHIP POSITION.

Why are you dunces with the personality of unwholesome goons ever so senseless as to display the rots that makes your fabrics simply for cheap illogical outposts.

WHO WAS Yemi Osinbajo in 1988 AND WHO HEARD AND OR KNOWS ABOUT THE PERSON CALLED BY THAT NAME BEFORE HE BECAME THE AG OF LAGOS STATE MADE POSSIBLE BY THE ONE AND ONLY Asiwaju WHO IS ENDOWED AND BORNE IN LEADERSHIP WITH THE FORESIGHT OF A GENUIS WHO CAN PROVE HIS METTLE ANYWHERE WITHIN HUMAN CAPACITY AND AMONG MAKERS OF MEN?

You may have to go learn philosophy with figures of speech and stop exhibiting deep sited nonsensical mentality of a dumb ass.

HATETRED HAS EATEN DEEP INTO THE MARROWS OF MOST OF YOU JEALOUS BUFFOONS.
Why are you talking like a fool. Comparing a PhD holder with someone that didn't Go to primary school is an insult to your family. Just because a drug Barron makes some adulterated money, you are now trying to show us that education doesn't matter.
Re: Where Was Tinubu In 1988 When Osibanjo Was An Adviser To The AGF? by ImperialYoruba: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

In Nigeria from independence there will be over 10 thousand professors in various fields

How many of them made it to Senate never mind become number 2 man in the country

The man Osinbajo himself will never say rubbish about Tinubu cos he knew where Jagaban picked him from

CORRECT!

The OP is confused, has no clue about the stages of accomplishments you outlined.

He is an obidient, dullness is their trademark.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southsouth Is The Most Mumu Region In This Country. / Tinubu Drink's Water With Two Hands. / Lagos State To Be Free From Bondage At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.