Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) (14558 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Governor Adeleke Inspects Osogbo-Ikirun-Kwara Boundary Road (Pictures) / Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by lawallawal86(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2022
vb0mb:
Constructing roads without drainage.

Weldone
look well before talking
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by Shawl001(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Thank God ooo. After all these years. So much dusts, and inconvenience there. Many deaths also recorded due to the One way road they constructed, leaving the other road immotorable.
I just hope it gets to the Roundaabout as he claims o. Also, work on the Lafenwa market to bring order and sanity to that environment.
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by ajayiopy: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2022
vb0mb:

Weldone
CANT TOU SEE THE DRAINAGE?
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by sharone21(f): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Ogun State - a peaceful, loving state and people with plenty affordable land.

Good thing that the governor has started this work....Hoping he will go into the inner roads of Elega: Odo- Eja etc and Mawuko to uplift the scenery of these places.

Hoping the governor will help regularise Pure water businesses so people don't go down with Typhoid anyhow.

May the good work continue.
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by youngbabaj(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Teejayadex:

They just have to
Because this is reconstruction not construction, from a governor, if potholes are filled in time it won't need this. Ogun people suffered from Daru-Dapo.

Have not really seen the guy in the news
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by Corporate2020: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2022
stahrfireh:
First thing the man is doing after how many years

Very useless idiot ruling my state like animal farm. Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will strike him
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by Ashi22: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Eleyi is just waking from his sleep
Election is on the way.. Useless government
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by Truthday: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Abeokuta will miss Amosun

I ve always said that Egbas are ungrateful..

Amosun modernised Abk so much that he ignore every other part of Ogun state.
Yet Egbas are the forefront enemies that won't let him drink and drop cup when he wanted to choose successor.. They called him all sort of names and disgraced him out of office..

I fear Egbas

Thy will be er learn, those bastards. Amosun is still the best governor of the decade. From free books in schools, bridges, roads buildings everywhere. Why are egba so wicked ? Look at the security too. He placed armourred thanks everywhere. Mist people will lost after the reconstruction he made everywhere.

I was born and lived mist of my life in Abeokuta. Most of our people are damn ungrateful. Even if God come down to help them

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by laurel03(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2022
AddyserveNG:

Which yeye Ijoko road? The nonsense one layered road they are just coating to save them on election day?

Say what you know bro. Even if Dapo wan do road wetin he do with the fist 3year? Why quarter to finish? Nigerians abeg open una brain make we dey try reason together.

Ire ooo
Am not in support of him but always see some of his projects on fb... am just telling you that GSM is also over hyped Governor.
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Still building open drainage in 2022
Nawa for this useless governors
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by loko50(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2022
vb0mb:

Weldone

The road has drainage
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by shomutuski(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2022
stahrfireh:
First thing the man is doing after how many years

Dont mind the f00l
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by sammirano: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2022
omojoibo:
I'm from Abeokuta. Dudes, I can't point to any single government project since Amosun left in the last 3 yrs or so. You try that in Lagos or Ibadan,you are a goner.

This Dapo is not fit, Amosun was trying to turn Ogun to Lagos using Asiwaju's framework, but bad belle people including Osinbajo no allow am. Wel it will be well
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2022
Thank you Gov Depe abiodun
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by saintrow1: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Coolsperm:
. Muric told us about Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christian's, infact Muric even told muric Muslims not vote Yoruba Christian's , so stop pretending

Look, as you are planning and aiming to cause problems and confusions in yoruba society, God will destroy your life and that of your family lineage.
You joined nairaland last year November and you are Peter obi supporter so I clearly know the game you are playing here. You and that other bastard called "Yorubalandlord" and some other ibos that are on this platform using identity fraud pretending to be yoruba for the purpose of instigating hate and division among yoruba people. That nonsense will get you nowhere because yoruba society don't have time for that shit.
I have gone through your profile and you are a known enemy of the yorubas. You hate anything yorubas so stop pretending by calling yourself a yoruba Christian. If you really mean business go to the street, video yourself and talk your trash don't do that here when you know people can not see you. Start a YouTube video and proof that you mean business and see how the real yorubas will f**k you up. Go and find something better to do with your life, you are fighting a battle that you will never win.
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by Teejayadex: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Thespagchef:

It is construction not reconstruction, Amosun left it at 30% completion.

And to be honest, I'll wait till second term before I judge him..

If you try and vote this man again, that's when you will know Nigerian politicians only work in their first term. And this man has done his worst.
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by Teejayadex: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Thespagchef:

Your Amosun did worse for Ogun East..
A legacy of shoddy construction and over hyped projects

Be using someone failure to credit another person total failure.
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by kkfada(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2022
mr governor can you look into ota - itele road to open up that side of the state
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2022
RealLordZeus:

Yet Egbas are the forefront enemies that won't let him drink and drop cup when he wanted to choose successor.. They called him all sort of names and disgraced him out of office..

I fear Egbas

Baba, you dey see vision, amosun is the best thing that has ever happened to Ogun state. If his successor akinlade has emerged, abeokuta would have been better than this now
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by Segzy19: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
You got problems with Egba people? You talk nonsense
RealLordZeus:

I fear Egbas
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by MrUchenna1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
REMEMBER THAT OWODE OBAFEMI IS ALSO PART OF OGUN STATE
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by Thespagchef(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Teejayadex:

If you try and vote this man again, that's when you will know Nigerian politicians only work in their first term. And this man has done his worst.

Well keep it in mind that the former governor spent the final 5 months of his tenure disorganizing the state with reckless borrowing, creation of departments that were not needed, just to score a point against D.A.

And this dude wasted 2 years trying to sort the mess without laying off too many workers.
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by Thespagchef(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Teejayadex:

Be using someone failure to credit another person total failure.

It wasn't a failure, he merely paid Amosun back in his own coin....
Re: Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) by Teejayadex: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thespagchef:

Well keep it in mind that the former governor spent the final 5 months of his tenure disorganizing the state with reckless borrowing, creation of departments that were not needed, just to score a point against D.A.

And this dude wasted 2 years trying to sort the mess without laying off too many workers.

Okay ooo, see how you are looking for excuse to defend a governor that want to start work 6 months to election. That was how buhari used 4 years blaming Jonathan later he turn to saraki. We need to stop blaming previous admin for present admin failure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’re 'very Anxious' To Meet Atiku In Court, Says APC / Agba Jalingo Granted Bail / 'Nigeria Lacks Macroeconomic Framework To Attract Foreign Investment' - U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.