Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer (2330 Views)

May D Best Man Win?? No More Supporting Any Candidate??? / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Hollybratt(m): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2022
The dream i had last night is not a walz, not a piece of cake. I started seeing tinubu as the episode 2 of buhari. Strange things really happen to Nigeria in my dream. During tinubu regime, i see alot of people commiting suicide because they can't stand the Nigeria situation any longer. I've always been a big fan of bat. Though, i really detest bats due to their disgusting way of sleeping. Bat might be a symbol of happiness in china but not in Nigeria. So to save my family and myself, i want to withdraw myself from anything negative to positive. Me and my family are supporting Peter obi as from now on. Nobody should blame me, i don't joke with my dream.
IRMC

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Chinjo2: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Thank God for Opening your eyes to realities. Nobody who wishes Nigeria well will ever think of voting for Tinubu. Not only that Tinubu is a greedy, sick and mysterious old man, APC also decided to insult the sensitivity of Nigerians by presenting a Muslim-Muslim ticket. To add salt to Injury, they presented Shetima a well known Boko Haram sympathizer known for his role in the kidnap of the Chibok girls. By the grace of God and our collective resolve, Nigeria will come out victorious at the end of it all..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by yemobrown(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Good morning, hope you had a wonderful night rest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Hollybratt(m): 6:22am On Oct 12, 2022
yemobrown:
Good morning, hope you had a wonderful night rest?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Ttalk: 6:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Hollybratt:
The dream i had last night is not a walz, not a piece of cake. I started seeing tinubu as the episode 2 of buhari. Strange things really happen to Nigeria in my dream. During tinubu regime, i see alot of people commiting suicide because they can't stand the Nigeria situation any longer. I've always been a big fan of bat. Though, i really detest bats due to their disgusting way of sleeping. Bat might be a symbol of happiness in china but not in Nigeria. So to save my family and myself, i want to withdraw myself from anything negative to positive. Me and my family are supporting Peter obi as from now on. Nobody should blame me, i don't joke with my dream.
IRMC

Why won't you have a bad dream when you won't stop soaking garri and Okpa in the night.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by B2B23: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Welcome to the right thinking side.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Jimmythewise: 6:35am On Oct 12, 2022
The dream you had is only a shadow of what BAT will do to Nigeria if elected.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Hollybratt(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Lolz you are so funny o
Ttalk:

Why won't you have a bad dream when you won't stop soaking garri and Okpa in the night.
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Efuaye(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Congratulations!

Simply by keeping abreast of the facts, you will not need to vote for Tinubu or Atiku!

Remove tribal, religious sentiments, and money, why would anyone vote for the two ancestors?

Vote for Peter Obi for good governance that is corruption free.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Joseph the dreamer
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Mrfixitt(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Hollybratt:
IRMC
Thank God for you. No sane mind should support Tinubu because he's a disaster waiting to happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Durabest: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2022
Hollybratt:
IRMC
As if you were with him b4.You are not important to Tinubu like the way he is to meaningful Nigerians.
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Bobloco: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Ttalk:

Tinubu is unelectable

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by toneroforever(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2022
Hollybratt:
IRMC

U made a wise choice. Run for ur life

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by haffaze777(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Hollybratt:
IRMC

Okay sir,congratulation to you and your family but Tinubu will still win either you support him or notgrin
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Top1gun: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2022
I nearly tot you were being sincere never knew you were being deliberately foolish like many of your lost tribesmen

Hollybratt:
IRMC
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Faber(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Hollybratt:
IRMC

If Tinubu wins this election, I get serious plan B. I dey run go Namibia, I go just carry my Laptop. I hear say people no too many there, and na girls to date go hard to find, so I don already find one sweet Namibian babe on Facebook, me and her dey chat daily and video calls on weekend, so I dey follow another one dey talk now...two beautiful ebony bitches grin grin

If Tinubu wins, people will run to Daura begging Buhari to come back I don see am. But God no go shame me, I go dey Namibia by then. I no want go Europe, I never dey ready for cold and lack of pussy

If Namibia no work, I go Kenya go dey enjoy my youth with Kenyan bitches and better William Ruto administration, while una go dey cry for here grin grin
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Spy360(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.
~Bob Marley (Redemption songs)

If we all decide to think clearly, honestly and without prejudice, none of us will vote either Atiku or Tinubu.

Let truth be told.
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by techWriter3: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2022
invite to the right mind side
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Akunatakasi(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Hollybratt:
IRMC

Anything them show you for dream.. that means that thing no go work..

It's over for tinubu
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by hippyj(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2022
It's ok
Please I need a job
Industrial chemistry,
Over four years experience, married.0 nine 05 690 7 four 3 four
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by silibaba: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hollybratt:
IRMC

Welcome home, lost son.

Obidient Family or nothing.
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by GeneralPula: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Tinubuadvocate: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
See mumu talk their own is always best nonsense
Chinjo2:
Thank God for Opening your eyes to realities. Nobody who wishes Nigeria well will ever think of voting for Tinubu. Not only that Tinubu is a greedy, sick and mysterious old man, APC also decided to insult the sensitivity of Nigerians by presenting a Muslim-Muslim ticket. To add salt to Injury, they presented Shetima a well known Boko Haram sympathizer known for his role in the kidnap of the Chibok girls. By the grace of God and our collective resolve, Nigeria will come out victorious at the end of it all..
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chinjo2:

Nwa Osu Ipob the daydreamer
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by onomeabuja: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hollybratt:
IRMC
U better come to this family ooooo grin
APC WILL KILL PEOPLE MORE IF THEY ARE NOT KICKED OUT NEXT YEAR..
BUT I KNOW THE WAZIRI OF ADAMAWA WILL SEND APC PACKING.

Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by Dragonsword: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
haffaze777:

Okay sir,congratulation to you and your family but Tinubu will still win either you support him or notgrin
Tinubu may very likely win presidential election but that might be in his next world. 2023 presidential elections, Nigerians have spoken and their voice is OBIDIENTLY loud and clear. Know this truth and know peace!
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by femianski: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ttalk:

grin you're so damn funny grin grin
Re: I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer by haffaze777(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dragonsword:
Tinubu may very likely win presidential election but that might be in his next world. 2023 presidential elections, Nigerians have spoken and their voice is OBIDIENTLY loud and clear. Know this truth and know peace!
Okay sirgrin

(1) (Reply)

I Really Feel Very Very Stupid Right Now Supporting Tinubu / BREAKING: Tinubu Taken Away On Heath Ground? / Trending Video Of Peter Obi Arriving The Home Of His Secondary School Classmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.