Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown (12679 Views)

Nigeria-Niger Mega Rail Project Threatened, Over 1,000 Trucks Trapped / President Buhari Breaks Ground For Nigeria LNG Train 7 / Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by DrayZee: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Passionnn:
sad

Now you can imagine the level of arrogance by the useless Koreans.
All these nonsense is taking place before we don't have a leader. Can a Nigerian try that rubbish in their country?
According to a news article, 66 workers are missing after the military raided the site yesterday.
Why won’t they protest?
https://tribuneonlineng.com/66-workers-missing-after-military-raid-on-nlng-train-7-site-―-napo/
Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by Eriokanmi: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Omahleigh:

More companies left this country in 8 years than they joined in over 60 years. But tribalism won't let the average Nigerian see past his nose. APC should be apologizing to us, but see them campaigning to continue, Tinubu was even saying that those who don't want APC should "SHUT UP" yesterday. The nerves they have was given to them by our fellow citizens. If only we can look past tribe and religious sentiments, Nigeria would've been far better off
Like I've always said, urchins are only ranting. No sensible human being would vote apc next year. It used to be my party cos of buhari. Buhari fumbled and I pulled out. They told us a lot of lies to gain power. Now, everything is backfiring on them.
I'm still trying to imagine what their manifesto would be based upon.

Concerning Tinubu's outbursts, he doesn't know how to talk and everything he talks like that, it's not him that's talking . He's in another realm. If you know you know. He's not changed from his habit. No sensible leader talks that way.

1 Like

Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by just2endowed: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2022
AgbaBaale:
Most of these foreign companies always have this exploitative tendencies towards their workers because they know they're a lot of people to do the jobs. Inexcusably, local firms have buy into the pathetic idea.

U won't see that short devil minister to help in labour dispute

1 Like

Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by Tochi3(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Antoeni:
This is how a 3 million Tanker Vessel looks like. At 250k bpd, it will take 12 days to load it full with crude oil. At $100/barrel, it will transport $300m worth of crude per trip. At official rate of N420/$, it’s worth N125bn and it was unnoticed for 9 good years... ...How APC and PDP have the effrontery to still be campaigning and contesting for Presidential Elections needs to be studied at Harvard University... ...just like GEJ...PMB will say he wasn't aware...LoL! Fellow Nigerians, 2023 is your last opportunity to take your Country back from the establishment of legendary thieves and their cohorts!
poo'hari must be arrested after leaving office as the current Minister of Petroleum....

Poo'hari must explain how it happened and Provide the Information needed to take him to jail. Under his maladministration, these Deals have been going on since he assumed office... No wonder he cornered that post to himself and packed his kinsmen to run the Petroleum Industry...

They connive with International white criminals to loot the common patrimony of Nigerians for free and cheap oil.. the reason International Organisations and countries Look the other way when they massacre Nigerians like the Endsars massacre..

That man is a criminal..

The Niger deltan where the crude comes from, the region is compensated with Pipeline security contract and NDDC while poo'hari and his kinsmen loot with Tankers...
Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by ubimagos: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Omahleigh:

More companies left this country in 8 years than they joined in over 60 years. But tribalism won't let the average Nigerian see past his nose. APC should be apologizing to us, but see them campaigning to continue, Tinubu was even saying that those who don't want APC should "SHUT UP" yesterday. The nerves they have was given to them by our fellow citizens. If only we can look past tribe and religious sentiments, Nigeria would've been far better off
Some of you just comment without any iota of fact. I'm a victim of this situation and have always been over the years under successive governments but for the first time, we are taking the bull by the horns with no fear nor favor because the government of the day in a way is in support of the struggle. See attached evidence taken from my desk this morning.

1 Like

Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Is union no longer part of our industrial right?,F.G should pay them off for the job done so far and ask them to leave for a more serious company to step in,they will want to sue,we then counter with this anti Nigeria engagement of theirs in court,na them go lose las..... last
Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by Josephkabila12: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Daewoo and Wilbros dat yr when my sister being dey work there
Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2022
AgbaBaale:
Most of these foreign companies always have this exploitative tendencies towards their workers because they know they're a lot of people to do the jobs. Inexcusably, local firms have buy into the pathetic idea.

No! These companies do this because the laws which prevent such practices are not enforced by the relevant authorities because these guys are bribed to look the other way. The governor of the state, the FG , NLC ought to look into this but alas, they ve been bribed to ignore.

This tell you that that rail line will not benefit the community, Daewoo just wants to siphon their gas and send to south korea.

1 Like

Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Joshmoore:
God pun!sh APC and Boko haram supporters
why are you looking shetimally grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by Sayelabola(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC is a disaster

Point of correction: BUHARI IS A DISASTER. cool
Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by VULCAN(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2022
3 pictures of a Korean looking at a laptop with a few blacks around is evidence of what exactly?

ubimagos:

Some of you just comment without any iota of fact. I'm a victim of this situation and have always been over the years under successive governments but for the first time, we are taking the bull by the horns with no fear nor favor because the government of the day in a way is in support of the struggle. See attached evidence taken from my desk this morning.
Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2022
ubimagos:

lowkey

Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by masui(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Like I've always said, urchins are only ranting. No sensible human being would vote apc next year. It used to be my party cos of buhari. Buhari fumbled and I pulled out. They told us a lot of lies to gain power. Now, everything is backfiring on them.
I'm still trying to imagine what their manifesto would be based upon.

Concerning Tinubu's outbursts, he doesn't know how to talk and everything he talks like that, it's not him that's talking . He's in another realm. If you know you know. He's not changed from his habit. No sensible leader talks that way.

Higher realm you mean.

Scary shit.
Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by KennethEnyi(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2022
God punish APC
Re: NLNG’s $10bn Train-7 Project Threatened Over Daewoo Shutdown by agitator: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2022
ubimagos:

I can see in the pictures you are an old man.

Please, how is the government that awarded the contract and is suppose to enforce the laws of the land supporting a struggle? and what is the struggle?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days / Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense / Suspension: Sanusi Discontinues Suit Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.