Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,868 members, 7,838,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

2023: I Rejected Lp’s Offer To Be Peter Obi’s VP Because His Chances Are Slim – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Rejected Lp’s Offer To Be Peter Obi’s VP Because His Chances Are Slim – (486 Views)

The Oppositions’ Chances Are Slim At The Tribunal: A Legal Opinion / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Rejected Lp’s Offer To Be Peter Obi’s VP Because His Chances Are Slim – by ElectroLyte: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2022

Re: 2023: I Rejected Lp’s Offer To Be Peter Obi’s VP Because His Chances Are Slim – by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Sounds like regret. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Rejected Lp’s Offer To Be Peter Obi’s VP Because His Chances Are Slim – by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Who need you
Re: 2023: I Rejected Lp’s Offer To Be Peter Obi’s VP Because His Chances Are Slim – by OsunOriginal: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2022
What Obi is doing is nothing but a show of strength and essentially playing a spoiler following Atiku's decision not to use him as running mate this time around. Obi will make sure Atiku doesn't win the election by splitting the PDP votes - it's a personal war Obi is waging but the zombie followers don't know
Re: 2023: I Rejected Lp’s Offer To Be Peter Obi’s VP Because His Chances Are Slim – by KSBlog: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
OsunOriginal:
What Obi is doing is nothing but a show of strength and essentially playing a spoiler following Atiku's decision not to use him as running mate this time around. Obi will make sure Atiku doesn't win the election by splitting the PDP votes - it's a personal war Obi is waging but the zombie followers don't know

PO is not waging any war on Atiku because of vp position. He had left PDP before PDP even concluded it's presidential primaries, let alone choose a vp. PO is simply contesting to work for the betterment of the nation. And by God, he will win.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Rejected Lp’s Offer To Be Peter Obi’s VP Because His Chances Are Slim – by OsunOriginal: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2022
KSBlog:

PO is not waging any war on Atiku because of vp position. He had left PDP before PDP even concluded it's presidential primaries, let alone choose a vp. PO is simply contesting to work for the betterment of the nation. And by God, he will win.

That's the ignorance we've been trying to free you guys from. Obi knew long before the primaries he wasn't going to be on Atiku's ticket this time around.
Re: 2023: I Rejected Lp’s Offer To Be Peter Obi’s VP Because His Chances Are Slim – by KSBlog: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2022
OsunOriginal:

That's the ignorance we've been trying to free you guys from. Obi knew long before the primaries he wasn't going to be on Atiku's ticket this time around.

You can keep crying. If Obi was interested in vp slot he would have agreed to be vp for kwakwanso.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Rejected Lp’s Offer To Be Peter Obi’s VP Because His Chances Are Slim – by Onovo3: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2022
.As it stands, Tinubu will definitely win the South West, Atiku will come second there, and Obi will come third. However Obi will surely do well in Lagos and slug it out with PDP for the second position there. In the South South, Atiku will definitely win it. Obi will do well there and slug it out with APC for the second position. In the South East, Obi looks to win few state there and currently has the upper hands no doubt, but his lack of seasoned politicians/party chieftains would work seriously against him. Worst case for Atiku in South East is second position. Tinubu is likely to come out third there. Now watch it. Atiku/Tinubu/Obi will all relatively all do well in the south. A large chunk of Tinubu's votes would be from the South West and Some Areas of the South South. Atiku's vote would come majorly from South South, but Atiku will definitely get at least/beyond 25% in the South East and South West. Obi's bloc votes would come majorly from the South East and relatively from the South South where he would take some core votes that traditionally would have gone to PDP. At the end Atiku/Tinubu/Obi would cancel themselves in the South due to Obi's strong show in the South.

The North would be the region to decide 2023 as the south votes would cancel themselves. Who wins the majority votes in the North wins the election. Obi is definitely weak there. Only Atiku/Tinubu would fly there. The Winner between Atiku/Tinubu would depend on what appeals to the emotion of the North and party structure, etc. For example, if ethnicity dominates their emotion, then Atiku wins it. If rotation and payback for someone whom has supported their darling Buhari dominates their emotion, then Tinubu wins it. Overall, 2023 is between Atiku and Tinubu, I don't see Obi winning, but he would definitely upstage Tinubu in Lagos, and Atiku in South South and South East

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Accused Of Campaigning At IDP Camp Of Flood Victims / Nigerian Navy In Regards To The Flooded Area / Exposed: Why Atiku & Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari. Nigerians Beware!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.