Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) (19176 Views)

Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by notttty(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
GeneralPula:
Goodluck
Jonathan
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by anonimi: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Cyberterror:
A nice omen for Tinubu.

For continuity of Buhari's failures?
Abi na which kind omen be that

socialmediaman:
The 2018 Rating by Transparency International placed Nigeria at 148th position out of 180 countries. Nigeria was improving over the years under the previous government, until Buhari got elected as president, things became worse.

There is a difference between fact and fiction. We need to face facts, Buhari is worse than GEJ when it comes to fighting corruption, at least that’s what the facts prove.

Most of us believed there was corruption under Goodluck Jonathan’s Government. I agree with those who did, there was corruption, but not as bad as it is today under Mohammadu Buhari.

In 2012, Nigeria was placed at 139th position, In 2014, Nigeria gained 3 steps and was placed at 136th position. Under Buhari, Nigeria has lost many positions down to 148th.

There’s no further proof needed that corruption has worsened under Buhari’s government compared to previous years.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/21/transparency-international-ranks-nigeria-148th-worlds-least-corrupt-country

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

Emergingnation:
Flashback: How Bola Tinubu spoke highly of Buhari in 2015, named PDP ‘Poverty Development Party

National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu had during the presidential campaign in 2015, referred to President Muhammadu Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria.

During a mega presidential rally, the former governor of Lagos State recalled how some powerful nations in the world returned to army generals when they were challenged, saying “Major General Buhari would revive Nigeria’s economy”.

He named the current opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP as the “Poverty Development Party saying they had nothing to offer.

His words at the time were; “Every nation has a period of their own challenges, when America was challenged, they turned to one great man, their ex-military general, General Eisenhower. When the French were challenged, they turned to their general, Charles de Gaulle.

“When Britain was challenged, they turned to their general. Today, Nigeria is economically and physically challenged so we turn to General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the right man for the job. If you talk about military experience, he has it abundantly, he has courage, simplicity, he has it abundantly.

“If you talk about great determination, a combination of vision and ability to perform, honesty and integrity, he has it abundantly.

“I laugh when the incapable government, ‘Poverty Development Party’ PDP were talking. They have nothing again to say, they now want to question the qualifications of General Buhari and look for his certificate”.

Following the manifestos in 2015 which projected the APC presidential candidate as a ‘saviour’, Buhari defeated the then incumbent president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with Nigerians expecting a total change in security and economy.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/flashback-how-bola-tinubu-spoke-highly-of-buhari-in-2015-named-pdp-poverty-development-party/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=117494028][/quote]

Obviously u are a dunce.
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by Rebirth212: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wetin dey inside dis bag wey dem dey always carry............ Make I see if PO go carry am during em turn.....
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good luck to him in as far any case obi raise after losing in 2023 will be thrash its fine by me.

Congrats!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:
grin
The man who will swear in Tinubu grin grin grin

Yoruba sworn in Yoruba
Ipob sworn in ipob
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by IbomFinest: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lovelife433:
And ipob obituary want dis man to leave his own people and work for them? Werey people.
I have never seen any tribalistic set of people than Tinubu Yoruba Muslims.
Even Fulani bokoharam members are not as tribalistic as them. Tueh!
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
for every top position its either hausa or yoruba. Are igbos not part of this country?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:
grin
The man who will swear in Tinubu grin grin grin
Tinubu will be sworn in just like Awolowo and Abiola. Dan banza.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by CR777: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
StagethemTVee:
God Bless Nigeria. Who will this CJN work with as the next President of Nigeria?

Can I pm sir? I need to ask you something important about youtube.

I am willing to pay to get the information I need.
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by Rajiolaade: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
9jahotblog:
you are just a clueless propagandist and liar here. When he was the acting CJN, Tinubu brother, Oyetola the clueless party destroyer has been losing woefully in the court of competent justice. Tinubu the clueless drug baron will lose woefully in the court of justice again and again. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. He’s a Yoruba man doesn’t says Tinubu won’t be thoroughly be beaten on February 25th,2023 presidential election. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. February 25th, 2023 must Obey.
you be certified MUMu ,all those elementary court judgments would soon be nullified by almighty supreme court ,oyetola will do his second term MARK MY WORDS that is why onogen was not allowed to stay in that position.
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by HolyMan12: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
TUANKU:

Tinubu will be sworn in just like Awolowo and Abiola. Dan banza.

IPOB will not like to hear this grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Congratulations sir
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by Oracleforce: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Another Tinubu supporter was sworn in....

Afonja...why is he carrying a bag like a schoolboy...I'm sure he has PA...security....or the bag means sth else...if you know you know...
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by Oracleforce: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thank God no be Mary Odili...the PDP Supreme Court judge.....
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rajiolaade:
you be certified MUMu ,all those elementary court judgments would soon be nullified by almighty supreme court ,oyetola will do his second term MARK MY WORDS that is why onogen was not allowed to stay in that position.
Oyetola the clueless party destroyer will be relegated down in Osun State politics and Nigeria politics at a whole. Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Oyetola lule piii ni ile ejo appeal court loni. Oyetola case will be dismissed in the tribunal court for lacking merit. Tinubu your thin god ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. You haven’t see anything yet. You just start your defeat already. Tinubu will be heavily disgrace in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. MARK MY WORDS.
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oga CJN, your first assignment is the VAT case ooooo. Give the states their VAT and stop the FG from tampering with it
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Congratulations cool

Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by morikee: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rebirth212:
Wetin dey inside dis bag wey dem dey always carry............ Make I see if PO go carry am during em turn.....

Na Quran Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by Jaycee07(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Deo1986:
See as he hanged his matters bag..

Rugged ahoy sail on....

Awa, this is a public forum. Jazz down.Abeg.
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by Obainomilano: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=117494028][/quote]... Tribalistic agbado munching he g*at
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=117494028][/quote] and Muslims too those crying of Christian marginalization like grass cutter lawal and dogara over to you...
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
You can ask here. I will respond.
CR777:

Can I pm sir? I need to ask you something important about youtube.

I am willing to pay to get the information I need.
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by adenike21273: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Congratulations, may he be fair to all and sundry Congratulations, may he be fair to all and sundry ...
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by Bigchristo: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Deo1986:
See as he hanged his matters bag..

Rugged ahoy sail on....
Una can read meaning to everything, CJN nor fit hang bag again without tagging him a cultist, change that mentality
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
I'm happy that you said the below statement.
I will strongly quote you if you say something otherwise in counter to this your statement...thank you

seunmsg:

Justice Kayode Ariwoola is an erudite, fair minded, just and honest jurist. He’s not the type of jurist that decides cases based on tribal or religious sentiment. He will decide all cases brought before him based on the law, equity and merit like he has been doing before becoming the CJN.
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by CR777: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
StagethemTVee:
You can ask here. I will respond.

Okay, it's best I call. Send me your whatsapp or direct line
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by Rajiolaade: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
9jahotblog:
Oyetola the clueless party destroyer will be relegated down in Osun State politics and Nigeria politics at a whole. Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Oyetola lule piii ni ile ejo appeal court loni. Oyetola case will be dismissed in the tribunal court for lacking merit. Tinubu your thin god ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. You haven’t see anything yet. You just start your defeat already. Tinubu will be heavily disgrace in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. MARK MY WORDS.
if you are into betting on adeleke side better go and collect back your money , oyetola and tinubu are WIN, WIN candidates, ur eye go soon clear, SUPREME COURT GBAAMMM!
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by tyinfinity: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Where are the obituary group?they are busy crying
Re: Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) by SmilingImabong: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Atiku
[/quote]
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=117494628]God Bless Nigeria. Who will this CJN work with as the next President of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe / Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard / Lagos Will Soon Release Hotlines For Potholes, Quick Road Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.