Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Kind Of Eye Problem Is This And How Do I Treat It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Eye Problem Is This And How Do I Treat It? (298 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Eye Problem Is This And How Do I Treat It? by 4teenblaq: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good day to you all.

I have been having this eye issue for like three days now..

I feel an itch or pain that lasts for few seconds on one of my eyes. This pain or itch would come occasionally mostly when I make any contact with light e.g television, phone set or even whenever I am outdoor.

It comes and goes even when I am not doing anything with light. But it does not happen at night. I sleep well and it does not disturb my sleep.

And also when this pain comes, it comes it tears!

How do I treat this?
Re: What Kind Of Eye Problem Is This And How Do I Treat It? by 4teenblaq: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
I'd like to know what kind of eye problem it is!

I have never had this issue before
Re: What Kind Of Eye Problem Is This And How Do I Treat It? by Favaman(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Opticians in the house should know this. I think I had such illness before.
Re: What Kind Of Eye Problem Is This And How Do I Treat It? by 4teenblaq: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Favaman:
Opticians in the house should know this. I think I had such illness before.

How did you treat it? What was it?
Re: What Kind Of Eye Problem Is This And How Do I Treat It? by 4teenblaq: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Guys come on..

(1) (Reply)

Concentrate On Your Kidney Immediately When You Notice These 5 Signs / How To Make Your Feet Soft And Clean / Too Much Of A Good Thing? The Dangers Of Daily Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.