Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,111 members, 7,860,026 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals (548 Views)

Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) / Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by chiemelisco: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2022

Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
As well
Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by Troublemaker111: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nobody dey bargain that.... Even their little party members dey fear to show themselves. One of them was beaten mercilessly some days ago.... Oyo is pdp , do werey and collect 2 by 2 grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
What is this one saying,let us know your true origin before you begin talk trash. Alakori
Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
We know
Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by seunmsg(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
I guess those that marched for Tinubu in Ibadan last week are ghosts. Mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by Wisetrue99: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
You could say that and people will believe because of good governance!

I don't live in Oyo but workers in Oyo that I am acquainted with has nothing but praises for you Makinde!

From the way you speak to them respectfully, to the way you pay them their salaries on time

They speak of you with admiration and love cause you loved them first!

Propanganda cannot cover good works as it was in the case of Peter Obi, Fashola and Ambode

May history always be kind to you and those who have genuinely served the people. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by toneroforever(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Someone should please confirm if they r dead in Oyo at the presidential election level so I can send in my condolences ASAP.
Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by onatisi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
this is what i keep telling many folks, the hatred people have for that party now, any sensible politician should just avoid them. majority of those who collected voters' cards and who are going to vote , only want to vote to get apc out of power, many don't even want to know the candidate of the other party as long as it is not apc ,they are ok
Troublemaker111:
Nobody dey bargain that.... Even their little party members dey fear to show themselves. One of them was beaten mercilessly some days ago.... Oyo is pdp , do werey and collect 2 by 2 grin
Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by toneroforever(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
seunmsg:
I guess those that marched for Tinubu in Ibadan last week are ghosts. Mumu talk.

Don't underestimate the power of bullion vans to buy a crowd. After all money answereth all things.
Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by toneroforever(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
onatisi:
this is what i keep telling many folks, the hatred people have for that party now, any sensible politician should just avoid them. majority of those who collected voters' cards and who are going to vote , only want to vote to get apc out of power, many don't even want to know the candidate of the other party as long as it is not apc ,they are ok

Spot on.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by Ofunaofu: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Invariably there are no votes for the Emilokan drug lord from Oyo State
Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by Troublemaker111: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hope you were told how much dey collect wotowoto Do campaign and not walk. If them try that again, I'm even sure they dare not. We don't joke here
seunmsg:
Re: APC Is Already Dead In Oyo – Governor Makinde Reveals by BossGerald: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol, watch how they'll label makinde ipob grin grin

Useless party that'd be buried finally cum February next year

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Govt Awards Contracts To Contruct Flyover, More Roads / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Called Peter Obi, Obi China In An Youtube Video / Unpopular Peter Obi Exposed In Failed Campaign Rally In Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.