Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W (19298 Views)

Whitemoney Stuns Timaya During Recording Session In Studio (Video) / 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W / [video] Banky W – "Love U Baby" (2) (3) (4)

I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by RingRoadMafia: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Contrary to reports that "EME Records" as a Record Label has signed Whitemoney, the former label boss has come out to clear the air. Banky W stated that EME as an artiste management company helped Whitemoney secure an ambassadorial deal with a different coy. He also seized the opportunity to make it clear that Empire Mates Entertainment currently only exists as an artist managerial outifit and not a record label. Watch Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaGkUOSLKZs

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by mbahdi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Stupidity is after witnessing the injustice killing hardship, insecurities an crazy increments in everything in the country and you are still shouting APC here and there,on a serious note he no supposed better for u.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Cogs(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
The only thing I would say is that life keeps changing, time and chance are what set a man ahead or beneath.

God is king over all.
Amen

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Romanoff(f): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good for them o. Cause I know they only manage artistes, they no longer do recordings.

Plus most artistes they manage are doing well.

Ebuka, Tobi Bakre, Mike Edwards. These are the ones I know.

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by RingRoadMafia: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Banky no wan hear noise for studio grin grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Noted
Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by praiseneo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol who go sign bad market for music

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin Na We We grin

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by TUANKU(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
No serious music executive will sign White money. He should have invested his money into restaurant/food business since he already created that niche inside the house. Music no be for everyone or you can play a different role in the music industry.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by JustStupidity: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
This upcoming artiste is not qualified to sign anybody

He should go and rest angry
Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by bigdammyj: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Noted.
Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by festacman(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
When is Whitemoney opening the long expected WHITEMONEY RESTAURANT ™?

Look, he was massively voted because he proved a good chef in the BBN house. So, why did he abandon cooking to become an appalling musician and just events' attendee?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by potbelly(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
But he is under your management isn't he? undecided
Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Towncrier007(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Better

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by marlow1962(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wahala

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by TUANKU(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
JustStupidity:
This upcoming artiste is not qualified to sign anybody

He should go and rest angry
Banky W upcoming? Nkita.

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Fallout: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Okay next post pls!
Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Honchoslim16(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
And it's enough money in it for all of us, I'll post your music
Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Hambivert: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Empire Mates Entertainment was once a frontline record label in the music industry until Wizkid left.

It's quite sad they never moved on from that divorce, instead they retrogressed.

Although they may sparogatively be doing well presently, it still is a far cry from glory days of yesteryears.

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Reex12(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Gbasbos a jab at whiemoneys career

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Gentlechika(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
I think white money would struggle in the music industry.

Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by WeLive: 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Contrary to reports that "EME Records" as a Record Label has signed Whitemoney, the former label boss has come out to clear the air. Banky W stated that EME as an artiste management company helped Whitemoney secure an ambassadorial deal with a different coy. He also seized the opportunity to make it clear that Empire Mates Entertainment currently only exists as an artist managerial outifit and not a record label. Watch Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaGkUOSLKZs

What
Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by ufuosman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Banky no wan hear noise for studio grin grin
Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Gbeng30(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good for him anyway, at least it's a Good start let see how it pans out
Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by Omniman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin who now signed white money like this?
Re: I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W by JasonScoolari: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Romanoff:
Good for them o. Cause I know they only manage artistes, they no longer do recordings.

Plus most artistes they manage are doing well.

Ebuka, Tobi Baker, Mike Edwards. These are the ones I know.
Tobi Baker?

Never knew he was into confectioneries...

Whitemoney Stuns Timaya During Recording Session In Studio (Video) / Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) / What Is Your Best & Worst Song Of 2018?