Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? (553 Views)

Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Jajaofokpoko1: 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Not to disrespect the former Governor of Lagos and APC presidential aspirant,I was in an arguement with an opposition supporter(PDP) and he asked me to show him the roads and bridges tinubu built during his term as Governor (1999-2007)
That I shouldn’t mention Fashola,ambode and even Sanwo-olus projects

Strictly Tinubu’s project
Thank you brothers and sisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ask them

1 Like

Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Vibekiller(f): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
We should stop judging on the past of some one, but right now we should focus on making a better Nigeria. If it is Atiku, Tinubu, or Peter Obi that can do that we should vote the right person in , i believe any of them will make a good leader, but I'm a fan of Obi he is outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Jajaofokpoko1: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Please my brothers,we must no lose this fight

I am going back to the newspaper stand tomorrow morning and I want to go there loaded with Informations
Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by midehi2(f): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:

I am going back to the newspaper stand tomorrow morning and I want to go there loaded with Informations
Lol
Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:

Go and find job to do abeg.

You are obviously not from Lagos because folks from Lagos can attest to his many projects still standing till today wink

2 Likes

Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Eriokanmi: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
Not to disrespect the former Governor of Lagos and APC presidential aspirant,I was in an arguement with an opposition supporter(PDP) and he asked me to show him the roads and bridges tinubu built during his term as Governor (1999-2007)
That I shouldn’t mention Fashola,ambode and even Sanwo-olus projects

Strictly Tinubu’s project
Thank you brothers and sisters
Like I've always said, I won't join others in calling tinubu names. He was lagos governor and he tried his best.

The issue i had with him and his followers was on the utopian lagos legacy. It doesn't exist. I was on a semester break the day he commissioned the dualisation of Oregun Road, now kudirat abiola way. He tried on the lekki axis by dualising the roads. He didn't do as much as fashola did. All the contracts, including the so-much-talked-about lagos literail were awarded at almost double the contract cost, when compared to same awarded and completed elsewhere in Africa and Europe.

I were to vote the lagos best governor so far, I'd vote pa jakande. If I were asked to select 3 best governors who served and left a visible blueprint in lagos, I'd pick pa jakande( of blessed memory) , Col Buba Marwa and Akinwumi Ambode( Mr project). Each of them set hard to break records in Lagos. You can imagine ambode recording budget surplus for lagos, in spite of those massive and visible projects. The last time it happened was in the 80s when baba jakande was in government. Despite constructing the largest housing estate in Africa in his time in less than 4 years he didn't borrow money. His government recorded budget surplus as well.

We can't appreciate how rich lagis is enough until tinubu is sent packing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Jajaofokpoko1: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Go and find job to do abeg.

You are obviously not from Lagos because folks from Lagos can attest to his many projects still standing till today wink
I have a good paying job
Please if you are not here for a civil discussion,you can pass
Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Jajaofokpoko1: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Like I've always said, I won't join others in calling tinubu names. He was lagos governor and he tried his best.

The issue i had with him and his followers was on the utopian lagos legacy. It doesn't exist. I was on a semester break the day he commissioned the dualisation of Oregun Road, now kudirat abiola way. He tried on the lekki axis by dualising the roads. He didn't do as much as fashola did. All the contracts, including the so-much-talked-about lagos literail were awarded at almost double the contract cost, when compared to same awarded and completed elsewhere in Africa and Europe.

I were to vote the lagos best governor so far, I'd vote pa jakande. If I were asked to select 3 best governors who served and left a visible blueprint in lagos, I'd pick pa jakande( of blessed memory) , Col Buba Marwa and Akinwumi Ambode( Mr project). Each of them set hard to break records in Lagos. You can imagine ambode recording budget surplus for lagos, in spite of those massive and visible projects. The last time it happened was in the 80s when baba jakande was in government. Despite constructing the largest housing estate in Africa in his time in less than 4 years he didn't borrow money. His government recorded budget surplus as well.

Thank you bro/sis
I appreciate
Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Top1gun: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
List every Amobode project you know n I will provide 2 for each constructed by Fashola. How Ambode now became Mr Project according to you Igbo delusion is what I do not know.

Eriokanmi:
If I were asked to select 3 best governors who served and left a visible blueprint in lagos, I'd pick pa jakande( of blessed memory) , Col Buba Marwa and Akinwumi Ambode( Mr project). Each of them set hard to break records in Lagos. You can imagine ambode recording budget surplus for lagos, in spite of those massive and visible projects. The last time it happened was in the 80s when baba jakande was in government. Despite constructing the largest housing estate in Africa in his time in less than 4 years he didn't borrow money. His government recorded budget surplus as well.

1 Like

Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Tarzan360(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
The reason why you always encounter serious traffic and dangerous arm robbery on shagamu to mowe, long bridge, kara, berger, Lagos road is because the owners of Lagos have sworn not to fix the road linking Ijebu ode to Ikorodu and the road linking shagamu to Ikorodu... They will never fix those roads because Trucks and car's won't breakdown for Trace and Lastma to tow or be arrested illegally.... Vote wisely... Vote for better Nigeria
Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by BATified2023: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:

nobody needs to impress u or furnish u with anything

Tinubu didn’t do anything,now u can rest n face your job hunt in peace or na paper stand u dey always dey from morning till night?
Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by BATified2023: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
I have a good paying job
Please if you are not here for a civil discussion,you can pass
a good paying job that allows u to stand by d road side n discuss politics when your mates are being productive

If only u know those u see at road side talking politics are low lifers

They hardly have 2k in their account with their oversized cloths n bushy hair
Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by BATified2023: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
Top1gun:
List every Amobode project you know n I will provide 2 for each constructed by Fashola. How Ambode now became Mr Project according to you Igbo delusion is what I do not know.

the only reason y igbos celebrate ambode is because they believe they could use him as a tool to fight tinubu but they failed woefully

Same with osinbajo n aregbesola

U should realise that igbos will b a friend to anyone they see having issues with tinubu
Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Tarzan360(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
the only reason y igbos celebrate ambode is because they believe they could use him as a tool to fight tinubu but they failed woefully

Same with osinbajo n aregbesola

U should realise that igbos will b a friend to anyone they see having issues with tinubu
You are blind from reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by jude79(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubu's projects can't be counted, 1) it's loja of Lagos,2) billion vans of Lagos, 3) senator remi tinubu and other relatives benefit from Lagos purse, remita, or remi tinubu, alpha beta to tax the bloody Black and blue out of lagosians, etc etc, infact it's too many
Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Tenses: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
No loud am
Re: Discussion:where Are The Roads And Bridges Tinubu Constructed In Lagos? by Eriokanmi: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Top1gun:

so, emi ni igbo in your mind? Lol. Igbo nikan ko, hausa ni

(1) (Reply)

From Rotten Situation To Bad: The Story Of Lazarus Raised By Jesus Christ / Chai, Obidatti are two fine brides. / Mrs Patricia: New Adamawa Women Leader Is The New Change Of Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.