Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china (781 Views)

Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by Carloslehder: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Y'all already know the warmongering country I'm talking about,the country that has no sustainable economy and only rely on industrial millitary complex to get by.
The country that got beat like a goat by the slippers wearing poor funded talliban and got defeated millitary by rice farmers in Vietnam.
Yet some argue this country can fight the likes of Russia,china and survive.
I think the day this country starts a war with those two they sieze to exist alongside Thier lackeys in Europe.

5 Likes

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by general111(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
And you are talking about a country thay is struggling to defeat ukraine abi??
War is not fought online, in mondern day warfare, no country can be seen as small...
Even america will struggle to overrun togo...
Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by lhordspy: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
The country that cowardly nuked hiroshima and Nagasaki. After Japan showed them little shege.

Bloody cowards.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by Akuruoulo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Carloslehder:
Y'all already know the warmongering country I'm talking about,the country that has no sustainable economy and only rely on industrial millitary complex to get by.
The country that got beat like a goat by the slippers wearing poor funded talliban and got defeated millitary by rice farmers in Vietnam.
I think the day this country starts a war with those two they sieze to exist alongside Thier lackeys in Europe.

Yet the world most powerful nation.

Why did Russia run away from Cuba ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by phorget(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:
The country that cowardly nuked hiroshima and Nagasaki. After Japan showed them little shege.

Bloody cowards.

It's never easy winning in an opposition turf, America would bring the war to your doorstep and that is why they are the hellraiser.
Tell your almighty Russia and China to take the war to America rather than waiting for America to bring the war to them so at least you'll know the true meaning of ”away match”.
Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by lhordspy: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
phorget:

It's never easy winning in an opposition turf, America would bring the war to your doorstep and that is why they are the hellraiser.
Tell your almighty Russia and China to take the war to America rather than waiting for America to bring the war to them so at least you'll know the true meaning of ”away match”.

Bring the war like how? I dont understand you bro.

When United state invaded Cuba, And it failed. Russia started alliance with cuba. United state threatened Nuclear war, Russia demanded they remove their missile on Turkey turf before they did in cuba too..
United went on jittery mode and had to succumb before russia eventually pulled out.

Reverse is the case here. Russia warned the US too to remove all secret biological setup off ukraine and stop alliance. United state denied.
Russia no get time, they showed Ukraine shege with immediate effect. No too much talk.

Now that is balls, my friend.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by Carloslehder: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
general111:
And you are talking about a country thay is struggling to defeat ukraine abi??
War is not fought online, in mondern day warfare, no country can be seen as small...
Even america will struggle to overrun togo...
Using your sense is not that hard, don't disgrace yourself online, Russia is fighting the whole of NATO, USA+30 countries and Ukraine with 3% of Thier army, they haven't even mobilzed talkless of declaring war and they're smashing the shit out of them.
Your USA got beat and destroyed in Vietnam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by Carloslehder: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
phorget:

See mumu talk,when e no be say u dey craze,why has your USA insist on not sending soldiers to Ukraine to fight Russia,sebi you say they bring wars to your doorstep.
All they are is cowards who find countries to fight Thier wars for them,the same reason why they cowardly assemble 30 countries to fight Russia alone, that is a coward move

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
phorget:

Ever heard of "hypersonic ICBM's" ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by Carloslehder: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
phorget:

The day your slave masters in America goes to war with Russia and china bro,I can assure you ,you and the whole world will weep for them, Russia has missiles 5000 times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb, capable of wiping 5 states at once off the map,you will know who you're dealing with then.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by phorget(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
Carloslehder:

See mumu talk,when e no be say u dey craze,why has your USA insist on not sending soldiers to Ukraine to fight Russia,sebi you say they bring wars to your doorstep.
All they are is cowards who find countries to fight Thier wars for them,the same reason why they cowardly assemble 30 countries to fight Russia alone, that is a coward move

I don't know the reason for your bitterness toward USA though but I'll tell you that even out of the two evils I'll rather choose USA.
And for the record, must USA be the country to always throw the first punch? Why can't you inform your Russia to just take a bite at USA and let's see how it goes.
Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Yet the world most powerful nation.

Why did Russia run away from Cuba ?

You can now see you guys double standards. Same thing the US didn’t allow the Soviets to do in Cuba, they want to do it in Ukraine. grin

hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Carloslehder:

Using your sense is not that hard, don't disgrace yourself online, Russia is fighting the whole of NATO, USA+30 countries and Ukraine with 3% of Thier army, they haven't even mobilzed talkless of declaring war and they're smashing the shit out of them.
Your USA got beat and destroyed in Vietnam

Please let these western puppets know. Lool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Carloslehder:

The day your slave masters in America goes to war with Russia and china bro,I can assure you ,you and the whole world will weep for them, Russia has missiles 5000 times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb, capable of wiping 5 states at once off the map,you will know who you're dealing with then.

Lol let’s not even talk About the Russian Tsar bomba. The deadliest nuclear weapon on earth today lol

These people don’t know Putin doesn’t give a fvck about them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by Carloslehder: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
phorget:

I don't know the reason for your bitterness toward USA though but I'll tell you that even out of the two evils I'll rather choose USA.
And for the record, must USA be the country to always throw the first punch? Why can't you inform your Russia to just take a bite at USA and let's see how it goes.
If you had any iota of brain sey you'd be celebrating the fact that they throw the first punch at countries, you low self-esteemed individuals always like to rally around bullies that have done you shege, that is why it was easy for USA and the west to turn your fathers into slaves and loot your past and future generations,and yet you're still here slaving like it's 1920 , it's downright pathetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by Carloslehder: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
phorget:

Why did your USA gave in to Russia demands before they pulled out of turkey. They left Cuba because unlike Ukraine Cuba didn't want to become a battleground for elephants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by Carloslehder: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
phorget:

This is Satan 2, one of this us enough to kill 30% of USA population.
So even Americans won't try nonsense, it's you clowns from the far end of the world than thinks otherwise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by fydence: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Carloslehder:

So even Americans won't try nonsense, it's you clowns from the far end of the world than thinks otherwise
leave those CNN addicts... Allow them wallow in ignorance and mental slavery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by jesmond3945: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
phorget:

usa that ruled against a un resolution on racism? What kind of complex is this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by phorget(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Carloslehder:

If you had any iota of brain sey you'd be celebrating the fact that they throw the first punch at countries, you low self-esteemed individuals always like to rally around bullies that have done you shege, that is why it was easy for USA and the west to turn your fathers into slaves and loot your past and future generations,and yet you're still here slaving like it's 1920 , it's downright pathetic.

Lol...you sound more like a ”donbras”.
Can you swear to it that if given a USA Visa and a Russian Visa you'll choose the latter rather than the former?

I'm sure you don't even know Russian currency unless you look it up on Google but you'll be glad if you are gifted a few Benjamins yet you have the guts to throw insults.

USA hands are been writing in the Russia/Ukraine war so why hasn't your darling Russia make the first move to bomb the United states.
Sorry for your pains bro, America is never the reason for your low life struggles.

3 Likes

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by haaryobhami: 1:57am On Oct 13, 2022
Carloslehder:

usa has 4000 plus nukes also but u will never see them threatening the world with it : Russia don’t have monopoly over nukes so rest
Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by CALEB1590(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2022
haaryobhami:
usa has 4000 plus nukes also but u will never see them threatening the world with it : Russia don’t have monopoly over nukes so rest
make una no dey talk wety una no know.... USA once threatened to nuke china and you are saying they don't threaten anybody with nuclear weapon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by joyandfaith: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Carloslehder:

Which country lost war against Afghanistan and collapsed thereafter?
Which country lost war against Japan and collapsed tgereafter?
Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by joyandfaith: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2022
CALEB1590:
make una no dey talk wety una no know.... USA once threatened to nuke china and you are saying they don't threaten anybody with nuclear weapon.

When?
Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by joyandfaith: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2022
jesmond3945:
usa that ruled against a un resolution on racism? What kind of complex is this?

When would stop tribalism in your village?
Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by joyandfaith: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2022
Carloslehder:

It may not even explode. US is only and last country to use nuke. Even small Israel can nukes Russia with destruction of key cities.
Kids don't know MAD doctrine. It is only lunatics like putin that would try to use nuke in modern era. Fellow lunatics are hailing too.
Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by haaryobhami: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2022
CALEB1590:
its pootin threatening small ukraine with nukes. What am saying is nobody will win a nuclear fight,usa and her Allies has more than enough nukes to turn China nd Russia to nuclear waste also so all this bragging about nukes is just useless cause it’s mutual assured destruction.
There are nato nukes in Russia border country already
Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by haaryobhami: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2022
CALEB1590:
its pootin threatening small ukraine with nukes. What am saying is nobody will win a nuclear fight,usa and her Allies has more than enough nukes to turn China nd Russia to nuclear waste also so all this bragging about nukes is just useless cause it’s mutual assured destruction.
There are nato nukes in Russia border country already .
Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by Faithti(m): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2022
At the end of the day
The guys supporting America is an American slave �
The guys supporting Russia is a Russian slave �
Las Las na slave all of una be.

1 Like

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by BentizilL: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2022
I don't want a nuclear war, US and Russia should settle their misunderstanding on the battlefield with no ally... kiss

1 Like

Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by BentizilL: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2022
CALEB1590:
Bro update your info grin
USA used tactical nuke in Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan also... shocked
Re: The Country That Lost A War To Vietnam & Taliban Thinks It Can Win Russia,china by BentizilL: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

When?
You mean you're ignoranct of this?.. undecided
It's not my job, I wouldve provide you one.. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Documents Reveal Depth Of U.S. Spy Efforts And Russia’s Military Struggle / South Korean Ex-president Kills Himself- He Should Have Become Nigerian / 270 Miners Charged In Co-workers' Deaths Even Though They were Killed by Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.