Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story (390 Views)

POLITICS2023: Tinubu Narrates How He Paid For People’s WAEC Fee... / Lagos APC Members Protest Against Imposition Of Candidates By Tinubu, Others / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by Eniitankorede: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
My name is Kelechi obijiaku, an Igbo from Imo State; Assistant Director in the Lagos State Civil Service and the Legal Adviser of the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.

In 1996, following my emergence as the winner of an international competition, I was awarded a scholarship by the Lagos State government that covered tuition for the rest of my secondary education and my university education.

Sometime in 2005, after the completion of my LLB degree from the Lagos State University, I had issues getting on the list for Law School. At this time, there was already a backlog of law students hoping to get into the law school so a quota system was introduced and universities had limited slots.

When it seemed that all hope to get on the list was lost, my mother got wind of an event in Alimosho where BAT was attending. BAT was the Governor then. My mother showed up at the event and without any connections or pulling strings, she was able to gain access to BAT.

She pushed her request to BAT on the grounds that as a Lagos State scholarship recipient, I should be given preference. BAT wasted no time, he directed Rauf Aregbesola to forward a letter to the VC of LASU on my matter.

On the basis of BAT’s intervention, I made the list. I joined the Lagos State Civil Service in 2008 and from that time till date, I have never suffered any form of injustice or bias as a result of my tribe. On the contrary, I have had it better than most.

Today I occupy the position of the legal adviser of the most advanced Public Procurement Office in West Africa (this is verifiable…next week we host a team from the republic of Gambia who are on a tour to understudy the giant strides my Agency has made particularly in the area of e-procurement) and I didn’t have to know anyone. I have never been marginalised or shortchanged in Lagos State. I am happy and I am blessed.

*BATSHE2023*

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by Ttalk: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Yeah a grateful soul

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by Janidis: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin
Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by Eniitankorede: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Picture beliw:

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Igbos are lovely
Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by TINUBUISMAD: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin
We don hear but if tilumbu has helped you in any form, gather your family and go and thank him with Igbo and cocaine. Don't try to reward him with being Nigeria president

Nonsense and cheap propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by phorget(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
That was awesome.
Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
The Yoruba girl I helped in Togo will one day testify too... it's not a big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by LadyExcellency: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Please stop using Igbos as a definite quantity.

Use something like Okonkwo's son from Udemili whom Tinubu helped.

Igbos are too large to be helped by an entity.
Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by Zonefree(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
The Yoruba girl I helped in Togo will one day testify too... it's not a big deal.
God bless you immensely for helping the Yoruba girl.
Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by Harryj12: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
We don hear but if tilumbu has helped you in any form, gather your family and go and thank him with Igbo and cocaine. Don't try to reward him with being Nigeria president

as a billionaire and a former governor who obi don help for he life. Nigerians nor dea think. Nigerians nor deserve help cause dem nor go ever appreciate who help dem

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by duro4chang(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thank God. God is Good. He used tinubu for this man. God can use anybody. May God used Tinubu to usher in peace, progress and prosperity into the country. God is on the side of Tinubu.
Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless immensely for helping the Yoruba girl.

Thank you. Bless you too.
Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by XerXers: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
He and his family should go and thank Thieffnubu for his help
Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by BATified2023: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
grin

Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by AyeMoJuba: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Eniitankorede:

My name is Kelechi obijiaku, an Igbo from Imo State; Assistant Director in the Lagos State Civil Service and the Legal Adviser of the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.

In 1996, following my emergence as the winner of an international competition, I was awarded a scholarship by the Lagos State government that covered tuition for the rest of my secondary education and my university education.

Sometime in 2005, after the completion of my LLB degree from the Lagos State University, I had issues getting on the list for Law School. At this time, there was already a backlog of law students hoping to get into the law school so a quota system was introduced and universities had limited slots.

When it seemed that all hope to get on the list was lost, my mother got wind of an event in Alimosho where BAT was attending. BAT was the Governor then. My mother showed up at the event and without any connections or pulling strings, she was able to gain access to BAT.

She pushed her request to BAT on the grounds that as a Lagos State scholarship recipient, I should be given preference. BAT wasted no time, he directed Rauf Aregbesola to forward a letter to the VC of LASU on my matter.

On the basis of BAT’s intervention, I made the list. I joined the Lagos State Civil Service in 2008 and from that time till date, I have never suffered any form of injustice or bias as a result of my tribe. On the contrary, I have had it better than most.

Today I occupy the position of the legal adviser of the most advanced Public Procurement Office in West Africa (this is verifiable…next week we host a team from the republic of Gambia who are on a tour to understudy the giant strides my Agency has made particularly in the area of e-procurement) and I didn’t have to know anyone. I have never been marginalised or shortchanged in Lagos State. I am happy and I am blessed.

*BATSHE2023*

You are an exceptional being.

99.9% of Tinubu haters in and outside Lagos who are Igbo are direct beneficiaries if his free education program in Lagos. He also paid WAEC fee for all student who are residents in Lagos not Lagos indigenes alone
Majority of them are now using the Teeth Tinubu sharpened for them to bite him.

You must not disparage with your tongue the Mother who taught you how to speak

But not for the Igbos. A race of of ungrateful beings except for a handful like the OP.

This election is between Tinubu and Atiku...Obi can only come a distant 3rd place.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by muykem: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
duro4chang:
Thank God. God is Good. He used tinubu for this man. God can use anybody. May God used Tinubu to usher in peace, progress and progress into the country. God is on the side of Tinubu.
God bless you too. God only use those who allow themselves to be used.
Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by duro4chang(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
muykem:
God bless you too. God only use those who allow themselves to be used.
Amin and you too.
Re: Igbo Man Helped By Tinubu Narrates His Story by Okoroawusa: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
#MyAsiwajuStory

I have mine too

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Members Celebrate While Malami Says He Will Not Release Nnamdi Kanu / Suffering & Killing of Nigerians Won't Stop If We Don't Reject Tinubu & Atiku / Did Peter Obi Handed All Market & Park To His Uncle During His 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.