Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy (39909 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by bennybuhari: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Former president, Goodluck Jonathan and former Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi embrace at Tony Elumelu's party

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Janidis: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
This image got me thinking about Life

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/sYQjzWWbU9iFT7cP6

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by socialmediaman: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
This makes me look back and remember how our corrupt, wicked, demonic politicians have divided us along tribal, ethnic and religious lines so they can continue to divide, rule and dominate us.

Our first fight back and take over of our country is by electing Peter Obi, a man who has distinguished himself from the rest, a man we can work with and hold accountable!

Nigeria will rise again and become greater than ever!

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by gaby(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Na so we go dey see and meet people wey decide say dem wan be our enemies.

Na to hold our head up high tell them "hey, how are you", tap them for back of head, and move on for karma to continue to do him work.... grin

Politics aside, as a human, wetin Amaechi wan tell GEJ?

A huge lesson for everyone of us...

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Corridon: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jonathan is like water. No enemies.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Unzerious: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Politics is a Roulette of Odd's and Even's embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by mariahAngel(f): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jonathan is the bigger person in that picture.
He's a gracious man.
The best president we never knew we had.

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by sms4sure(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
We continue and will not stop to tell those hating, fighting and cursing each other tribe because of election that politicians are not what they make you to believe of them they will not hear. Support who ever you want as president in peace without the negative tones from your mouth. Peace!!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Terror48: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
And my guy dey beef bc I no gree support tinubu

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Chidi2022: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
gaby:

Na to hold our head up high tell them "hey, how are you", tap them for back of head, and move on for karma to continue to do him work.... grin

Hello egbon gaby....
Good evening...
This is formely bksoul.....
egbon abeg, i go like discuss one issue which you have talked about with you privately...
please can i send you an offline message?
Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
mariahAngel:
Jonathan is the bigger person in that picture.
He's a gracious man.
The best president we never knew we had.

No doubt Jonathan is a good man. Benevolent and likely would never hurt a fly. Yet let us first recognise the reality of our own nation and then that will show us the type of leader we need.

We can pretend but Nigerians are wicked, evil, murderous and devilish. This cuts across all ethnicities.

GEJ failed horribly because he does not have the tools in his locker to deal with the reality of Nigeria.

The President to liberate Nigeria and move her forward has to be an uncompromising warrior and not a nice man because those he has to subjugate so as to elevate Nigeria, and ordinary Nigerians, are not nice or decent.

162 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Laggafin: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Honestly dis picture gave me chilling shocks and I just teared up cuz this is what I call humanity with a golden heart.. Jonathan is a rare breed

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by BATified2023: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
socialmediaman:
This makes me look back and see how our corrupt, wicked, demonic politicians have divided us along tribal, ethnic and religious lines so they can continue to divide, rule and dominate us.

Our first fight back and take over of our country is by electing Peter Obi, a man who has distinguished himself from the rest, a man we can work with and hold accountable!

if peter obi won d pdp presidential election will u say he dinstinguish himself?

Y didn’t he distinguish himself by turning down atiku offer to b his vp in 2015?

So the moment he saw he won’t win the ticket n moved to Labour Party was what made him distinguished himself?

Do u realize some 5 months ago peter obi was with this same people u now label evil n they were rocking together?

153 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by BATified2023: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Terror48:
And my guy dey beef bc I no gree support tinubu
my guy no greet me again cos I no support peter obi

I come weak

137 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by mariahAngel(f): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
candidtalk:

No doubt Jonathan is a good man. Benevolent and likely would never hurt a fly. Yet let us first recognise the reality of our own nation and then that will show us the type of leader we need.

We can pretend but Nigerians are wicked, evil, murderous and devilish. This cuts across all ethnicities.

GEJ failed horribly because he does not have the tools in his locker to deal with the reality of Nigeria.

The President to liberate Nigeria and move her forward has to be an uncompromising warrior and not a nice man because those he has to subjugate so as to elevate Nigerian, and ordinary Nigerians, are not nice or decent.

I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by mariahAngel(f): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
my guy no greet me again cos I no support peter obi

I come weak

Abi, na you no greet your guy again? Talk true. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by inoki247: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
what I know is no mater how good you're people will always want to play with your intelligence and Fvck you up...

There's no way you can rule this country with good heart alone u need some werey for head cause everyone including the citizens are looking for a way to rip the system....

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Ezewuzie01: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
That's their business. Both did what they had to do to get ahead from opposite sides. One lost and the other succeeded.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by socialmediaman: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
if peter obi won d pdp presidential election will u say he dinstinguish himself?

Y didn’t he distinguish himself by turning down atiku offer to b his vp in 2015?

So the moment he saw he won’t win the ticket n moved to Labour Party was what made him distinguished himself?

Do u realize some 5 months ago peter obi was with this same people u now label evil n they were rocking together?

Just like You and I, Peter Obi is a product of the corrupt system built by our corrupt politicians, but we can't keep persecuting him for this, he has distinguished himself and decided to change the status quo. We can't keep fighting ourselves over nothing. At the end of the day, what I want is a president who can get to work and be accountable to the people who elected him, not someone who wants to maintain the status quo of corruption, looting and sharing our tax money and resources with their cronies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by BATified2023: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
socialmediaman:

Just like You and I, Peter Obi is a product of the corrupt system built by our corrupt politicians, but we can't keep persecuting him for this, he has distinguished himself and decided to change the status quo. We can't keep fighting ourselves over nothing. At the end of the day, what I want is a president who can get to work and be accountable to the people who elected him, not someone who wants to maintain the status quo of corruption, looting and sharing our tax money and resources with their cronies
peter obi made it clear he has d same ideology with atiku

Tell me how he’s different from d rest of them if atiku n co are evil according to u?

How can atiku b evil n obi b an angel?

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by socialmediaman: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
peter obi made it clear he has d same ideology with atiku

Tell me how he’s different from d rest of them if atiku n co are evil according to u?

How can atiku b evil n obi b an angel?

Peter Obi is right. Atiku and the rest politicians have policies on paper that can generate prosperity and progress for Nigerians, but in reality, once they're elected into office, they abandon these things and start sharing our resources among themselves and cronies. They appoint their friends and cronies into office instead of qualified technocrats who can make things happen

Peter Obi will do different, his antecedents speak for him. He reduced the cost of governance in Anambra. He does what he says, he will not solve every single problem in Nigeria, but he will fight insecurity and reduce the cost of governance, invest our money back into the economy not share it with his friends, and finally, he won't become a money-sucking godfather who installs a successor and collects our commonwealth, like the others

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by ruzell86: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Thank you for this truth.

Those guys no dey think... most of them just follow the herd mentality. No reasoning at all.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Igbodicool(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
OK ooo

But the people of the west made the Easterners their permanent enemy because of Nigeria a white man created for them.
Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by tillaman(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
ONLY PERMANENT POLITICAL THUGS grin

AND JOBLESS POLITICAL KEYBOARD WORRIES grin grin grin

157 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Timatayo1: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Former president Jonathan is good man I swear

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by obisniger: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Their supporters right now

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Foniv(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Janidis:
This image got me thinking about Life
Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Cantonese: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
socialmediaman:
This makes me look back and see how our corrupt, wicked, demonic politicians have divided us along tribal, ethnic and religious lines so they can continue to divide, rule and dominate us.

You get it completely.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by Dididrumz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
In the end, the masses are the ones suffering.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy by ufuosman(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
gaby:

So many tins to learn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Monarchs’ Encounter: You Can’t Try Such With An Emir, Oluwo Blasts Obasanjo / Buhari Sacks NIMASA Boss / Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.