Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing (51891 Views)

American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / How Can I Track My Missing Iphone 6+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by ExAngel007(f): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
A British man who lost his iPhone in the UK has discovered it in Nigeria.

The man explained that the phone went missing a month ago when he was in town and he finally got access to his iCloud this October.

When he searched for his phone's current location, he discovered it is in Edo state, Nigeria.

He shared a screenshot of his phone's location and wrote:

"Lost me phone in town like a month ago, just got back into my iCloud to find out it's went on holiday to Nigeria."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/british-man-traces-his-missing-iphone-to-nigeria-one-month-after-it-went-missing-in-the-uk-2.html

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Anigreat: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
shocked

Few bad Nigerians keep dragging us in mud. This is too shameful.

268 Likes 23 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by BoysKingOFPH: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
That phone dun reach computer village Ajeh

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Chaos14: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
I thought it would be somewhere like aba or lagos

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by silvoclaira: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
cool

Another bad image for the country men sad and women

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Collins4u1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by allen113: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Team London use abeg make una return oga phone ooo grin

270 Likes 16 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Generalwoodz(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
He should go and collect it now... Edo nobe Lagos

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by klonboi: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Maybe the phone is passing a message to the man that there's something (forcefully taken by his ancestor) held in UK that belongs to Edo state .

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Faber(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
ExAngel007:
A British man who lost his iPhone in the UK has discoveredit in Nigeria.

The man explained that the phone went missing a month ago when he was in town and he finally got access to his iCloud this October.

When he searched for his phone's current location, he discovered it is in Edo state, Nigeria.

He shared a screenshot of his phone's location and wrote:

"Lost me phone in town like a month ago, just got back into my iCloud to find out it's went on holiday to Nigeria."

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/british-man-traces-his-missing-iphone-to-nigeria-one-month-after-it-went-missing-in-the-uk-2.html

The phone dey Ibadan like this...chai Ibadan yahoo boys on the beat

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Mercury12(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
The white man lost his iPhone. Someone else picked it and he/she probably travel down to Nigeria or gave it to another person travelling to Nigeria to either deliver it to someone else or sell it.
This is probably what might had happened.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by dynicks(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
People from that side.... grin grin

Doing wonders!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Risingblue008(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Talented men of God
grin grin grin
I call this,
Raw talent

I need to see that guy dt made that dengerous move
grin grin grin
E get why

8 Likes

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by ovopimas: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nawa o

Naija name don spoil finish

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Christane: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
the phone was found in a country known for negativity...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Eletrisian(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Interesting
Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Wizpa(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin
Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by FalseProphet1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is why I don't buy all these UK used phones. Cos 99% of them are stolen.

This I have seen.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by SouthSouth1914: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
The current user might just be innocent. But desist from always buying second hand foreign/local goods.

Many have been imprisoned!

Another thought! Might just be a disgruntled twitter user trying to find fame!

21 Likes

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Ssddff: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
A lot of Nigerians are criminals and love stealing. They won’t hesitate to steal from their country man talk less of a foreigner.

Buying and selling of stolen items is a huge business in this country. I have started becoming over conscious whenever I am around fellow Nigerian strangers.

A lot of Nigerians will be smiling to this news and making unnecessary cruise not knowing he is INDIRECTLY CALLING ALL NIGERIANS THIEVES.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Na wa oh atleast the buyer will confam that true true it is UK used grin

How much be the iPhone
How much be plane ticket to and fro and hotel bills?

9 Likes

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Cantonese: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
iPhones anyday

1 Like

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by BESTScientist1: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Inside cassava and agbado. The desperation of these guys ehn....after shouting owo mi da in the day, they accept stolen goods at night

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Vopimass: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is not surprising
Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by ken6488(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
London used grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by tishbite41(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Set awon U.K used phones

8 Likes

Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Onyenna(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Heheheee
Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Raxxye(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
O boy grin grin
Re: British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing by Earlystar698(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Na them UK used phone

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infinix Note 7(N89,500) Vs Infinix S5 Pro(N96,000),which Should You Buy?(photos) / Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos / Cool Whatsapp Tips You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.