Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? (1317 Views)

Obidient !!! What Would Obi Do In The Case Of Niger If The Case Were Reversed. / Why Are Obidient Members So Toxic And Harsh To People Who Go Against Peter Obi / Peter Obi Billboard Spotted In SOKOTO, The North Are Obidient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by OfficialAPCNig: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Seyi Awolowo, grandson of Pa Awolowo and in-law to our current Vice President has been appointed into LP Presidential Campaign Council.

Now the Awolowos are OBIdients, what next for Tinubu supporters?

Will they hate on the grandson of the greatest Yoruba man ever or will they honour the legacy of their sage?

I love this game, LP is playing.

We move forever with Peter Obi for a greater Nigeria

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by FreeStuffsNG: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Smh.You are wssting money on social media influencers

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by BoysKingOFPH: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Peter obi should be winning this election by a wide margin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by TINUBUISMAD: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
We take over our country from the criminals especially the lifeless thief

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by TINUBUISMAD: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh.You are wssting money on social media influencers
Shut up zombie

5 Likes

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by tinsel: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Shut up zombie
Segun don't know where his polling unit is located.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by reenxtus001: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is an interesting piece of news and I'm sure every obidient around the

country especially those from the Yoruba land will be very happy to hear this.

For the grandson of Awolowo to consider joining LP because of Peter Obi, then it speaks volumes of the man.

Kudos to him, them, and Labor Party.

4 Likes

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by Nyamuri: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol so Seyi Awolowo is that influential and popular that he couldn't pull any votes to win BB naija
OfficialAPCNig:
Seyi Awolowo, grandson of Pa Awolowo and in-law to our current Vice President has been appointed into LP Presidential Campaign Council.

Will they hate on the grandson of the greatest Yoruba man ever or will they honour the legacy of their sage?

3 Likes

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by tribalmall: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Same Awolowo foolish igbos like you claim swallowed poison

OfficialAPCNig:

7 Likes

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by BATified2023: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

so awolowo is no longer evil?
So awolowo no longer killed 3 million igbos?

U igbos are just hypocrites,I know for sure that if mc oluomo u hate with passion join obi today he will become an angel

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by Dapson73(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Even the DG of Obi/datti Dr Doyin Okupe, Segun Awolowo and the Ogun state chapter coordinator are paper weight politician supporting paper weight candidate.

Obi will not have up to 20k vote in Ogun n 2023. Quote me after the elections.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by natddon1: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Obi is not going anywhere. You guys can wish all you want.
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by Conrod: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

U igbos are just hypocrites,I know for sure that if mc oluomo u hate with passion join obi today he will become an angel
Igbos are known for their large heart and their forgiving spirit,....thats why you still find them everywhere from sokoto to lagos still developing and enriching their hosts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by Tinububalls: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
tribalmall:
Same Awolowo foolish igbos like you claim swallowed poison

Don't be offended, he tasted it by mistake.
Maybe just maybe, he was preparing it for rats.
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by 2elliot: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dapson73:
Even the DG of Obi/datti Dr Doyin Okupe, Segun Awolowo and the Ogun state chapter coordinator are paper weight politician supporting paper weight candidate.

Obi will not have up to 20k vote in Ogun n 2023. Quote me after the elections.
The only heavy weight is the one the people give. The people are the heavy weight Obi is banking on. Your agbado lord can put his trust on supposed heavy weights who just want to eat his money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by Kingspin(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
We all will work to redeem Nigeria, once we are saved Nigeria is good for all of us.
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by RenaissanceGuy: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
The difference is that no Yoruba person will throw insults and cuss words on Seyi, unlike if he had decided to pitch his tent with Tinubu, despite the fact that both of them are Yoruba.
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by Ofunaofu: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
These are real omoluabis not impostors like Tinubu and his Agbadorites, Jagabandits and SWAGALians
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by Kokoy2022: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thiefnupoo in the mud.
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by OfficialAPCNig: 3:19am On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:

So Nnamani is no longer IPOB?

You Tinubu urchins are just hypocrites. I know for sure that if Nnamdi Kanu u hate with passion join Thiefubu today, he will become an angel
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by OfficialAPCNig: 3:20am On Oct 13, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
The difference is that no Yoruba person will throw insults and cuss words on Seyi, unlike if he had decided to pitch his tent with Tinubu, despite the fact that both of them are Yoruba.
2023 election is about competence
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by OfficialAPCNig: 3:22am On Oct 13, 2022
natddon1:
Obi is not going anywhere. You guys can wish all you want.
Tinubu is not going anywhere. You guys can wish all you want

77% of new PVC registrants are youth. They didn't stand under the sun to vote old thief. I didn't stand under the sun to vote old sick thieves
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by naijapips04: 4:39am On Oct 13, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

77% of new PVC registrants are youth. They didn't stand under the sun to vote old thief. I didn't stand under the sun to vote old sick thieves

What was the number last year? Who did they vote?
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by OKOATA(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Most of them don't know this, that's why I see @Garfield telling us Obi will get 25% in Lagos. I just dey laugh the mumu. The youths are a revolution on its own. Let me see how APC will win when all the youths are behind Obi and LP.

1 Like

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by Difrent: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

The worry should be
WILL IGBOS IN PO CAMPAIGN ACCEPT HIM

Nairaland is full of posts alleging Awo starved the igbo populations during the war....
They claim Awo was a traitor and betrayal who finished them economically by giving them only 20£ after the war(which I personally believe they should be grateful for because all their biafra pounds is useless)
They also claim mockingly that Awo swallowed snipper to kill himself.

I pity Seyi forming woke.....and all other Yorubas forming woke to please igbos...

If Awo were alive he dare not try it.
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by ImperialYoruba: 6:52am On Oct 13, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Who is the current head of Awolowo family?

Seyi Awolowo in LP and you dey open thread to say the whole family is obidient.

Is that how families join a party in iboland?

Im sure Seyi go soon deny membership.
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by OfficialAPCNig: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Who is the current head of Awolowo family?

Seyi Awolowo in LP and you dey open thread to say the whole family is obidient.

Is that how families join a party in iboland?

Im sure Seyi go soon deny membership.
Keep crying

Do you expect the Head of Awolowo family to join the campaign team? Even the head of the Baba Ahmed family is not in the campaign council.

Urchins are a disgrace
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by OfficialAPCNig: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2022
Difrent:

The worry should be
WILL IGBOS IN PO CAMPAIGN ACCEPT HIM

Nairaland is full of posts alleging Awo starved the igbo populations during the war....
They claim Awo was a traitor and betrayal who finished them economically by giving them only 20£ after the war(which I personally believe they should be grateful for because all their biafra pounds is useless)
They also claim mockingly that Awo swallowed snipper to kill himself.

I pity Seyi forming woke.....and all other Yorubas forming woke to please igbos...

If Awo were alive he dare not try it.
Keep crying

If Awolowo is alive, he would be heading Peter Obi Presidential Campaign

1 Like

Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by OfficialAPCNig: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2022
naijapips04:

What was the number last year? Who did they vote?
Election apathy among the youth last election was TOO HIGH

At least I didn't vote, I only voted Sanwo Olu
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by naijapips04: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Election apathy among the youth last election was TOO HIGH

At least I didn't vote, I only voted Sanwo Olu

Nah. The youths voted for sure and it's not going to change much this year.
Re: Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? by ednut1(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2022
Seyi Awolowo does not represent the awolowo family. Most of them are with APC

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Udom Emmamuel Recieves 2 New Airbus For Ibom Air. / Peter Obi's Rally In Ibadan Gathering Momentum (pictures) / The Moment Obi Lands With Helicopter In Ebonyi For Mega Rally (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.