Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Consequences Of Eating Food In Functions You Were Not Invited - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Consequences Of Eating Food In Functions You Were Not Invited (524 Views)

Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? / The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Eating Food In Functions You Were Not Invited by Wizpa(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,
I went to eat at a function I wasn't invited to, it was a buffet kind of item 7 and I was treated well and the meals didn't finish till the end of the occasion, it also happened to be a wealthy man's occasion but I still get worried remembering the part of the bible where Daniel refused to defile himself with the King's meat.

Is there a significance or consequence to this?
Expecting honest opinions
Thank you.
Re: The Consequences Of Eating Food In Functions You Were Not Invited by mariahAngel(f): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
After you don chop food finish, you come come here, dey ask us question.
Shey you fit unchop all the food wey you don chop?
And e sure me say you no leave that place until all the food finish.
Boda mo gbo, mo ya! undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Consequences Of Eating Food In Functions You Were Not Invited by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
There is no consequence.

When I was in the university, I know students that hit wedding receptions every weekend to eat food.

While in secondary school, my school had a big hall, so people used it for reception. It is we the boarders that sweep and clean it before those events. Normally we dey sneak in chop rice. Sometimes we stare at them so badly that they will pity us and beckon us to take rice and moimoi. You need to see us scaling flights of stairs with our 555 plates.

Nothing happened to any of us. At least nothing happened to me and my sibling.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Feed The Next Generation Of Nigerians / Mama Put Food Delivery Services At PUT.NG / Rate My Banga Soup Engaged With Fufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.