Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k (1499 Views)

Best Samsung Galaxy Phones Under 150k In Nigeria / Best Phone Under 150k? / Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Toptopfloor: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
PLEASE, recommend.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Go for a desktop and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Toptopfloor: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Light no day Naija bro

5 Likes

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by minosky: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Guy are you for real,how could you advice someone to buy desktop nowadays.
You don't want him to progress in life haha.

6 Likes

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
minosky:
Guy are you for real,how could you advice someone to buy desktop nowadays.
You don't want him to progress in life haha.

What’s wrong with a desktop? I have a laptop but always run to my office to use my desktop. Mind you I have an inverter at home so power supply isn’t a problem.

I’m not used to laptops so I find it hard being productive for long when I use it.

The desktop experience for me is different, especially when I get to use multiple screens
Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Sleemzy1501(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

What’s wrong with a desktop? I have a laptop but always run to my office to use my desktop. Mind you I have an inverter at home so power supply isn’t a problem.

I’m not used to laptops so I find it hard being productive for long when I use it.

The desktop experience for me is different, especially when I get to use multiple screens
No be every body get mony for desktop
Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Sleemzy1501(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Toptopfloor:
PLEASE, recommend.
Contact me chief, I get person way go give u good once @ good rate..08027401958
Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Unbiased1: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Toptopfloor:
PLEASE, recommend.

There are too many good laptops at that price point but they are all fairly used. The only way to get a good laptop is to know the exact specifications you need then you can go online to look for the laptop with similar specs at the price you can afford.
Based on your budget, the minimum specs you should look out for are:
1) Processor: Intel Core i5 (any generation will do)
2) RAM: 8Gb (16Gb is better)
3) ROM: 256Gb - 500Gb (above is better)
4) Front facing camera (for video calls with clients)
5) Backlight keyboard (optional)

The best place to find laptops is Jiji. Just open Jiji and use the filter option to filter the results based on the specification listed above then purchase the one that is within your budget. Always make sure you collect your item and test it before paying.

6 Likes

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Unbiased1: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Desktop when light no dey? If the guy is using prepaid meter, a desktop computer will pull more power than a laptop resulting in more electricity bill for the guy. With a HDMI cable, the guy can even connect his laptop to his TV if he needs a larger screen (that is if his TV has a large screen though)
Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Onyeka90210(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

You heard man has a budget of 150k
And you're suggesting setup that requires inverter
How much be inverter set up only.
And just so you know there are laptops that can run multiple display, thanks to thunderbolt

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by KunlexyInc1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Toptopfloor:
PLEASE, recommend.
I would be having a low budget elitebook with 1gb dedicated graphics card soon which can handle any graphics intensive software to an extent. You can send a DM via my signature to get it booked. Regards smiley
Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Onyeka90210:

You heard man has a budget of 150k
And you're suggesting setup that requires inverter
How much be inverter set up only.
And just so you know there are laptops that can run multiple display, thanks to thunderbolt

UPS isn’t a bad idea. My point is desktops aren’t all that bad. For 80k you can get a cool desktop
Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sleemzy1501:

No be every body get mony for desktop

Deskts are cheap (used ones )
Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Onyeka90210(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

UPS isn’t a bad idea. My point is desktops aren’t all that bad. For 80k you can get a cool desktop
Yeah, desktop is better for gaming setup when compared to gaming laptops
It offer better value for money and performance
But in the end portability is also a major buying factor.
No point in having a desktop without a dedicated graphics card.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by seanwilliam(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
I have one for sale , i bought it brand new 325k last year March . I have the receipt and pali. Na hp corei5 8th gen 256 ssd. I rarely use it. I’m selling for 230k . Non negotiable, no long talk. . Reason for sell?, no reason.
Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by chekz169: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Toptopfloor:
PLEASE, recommend.

I will give u a core i7 6th gen 2gb graphic Laptop with original windows for 200k
Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Faber(m): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2022
Unbiased1:

There are too many good laptops at that price point but they are all fairly used. The only way to get a good laptop is to know the exact specifications you need then you can go online to look for the laptop with similar specs at the price you can afford.
Based on your budget, the minimum specs you should look out for are:
1) Processor: Intel Core i5 (any generation will do)
2) RAM: 8Gb (16Gb is better)
3) ROM: 256Gb - 500Gb (above is better)
4) Front facing camera (for video calls with clients)
5) Backlight keyboard (optional)

The best place to find laptops is Jiji. Just open Jiji and use the filter option to filter the results based on the specification listed above then purchase the one that is within your budget. Always make sure you collect your item and test it before paying.

Yes, jiji's filter search is one of the best among so many online marketplaces
Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by MrObserver: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2022
I have Acer for sale

I am on somoye osundairo street computer village ikeja

Core i5
2gb dedicated
16gb ram
512gb SSD (100% health)
4th gen
15.6 in screen

Reach me on WhatsApp
zero eight one 6485598six
Super clean and in good condition

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by bigl: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Toptopfloor:
PLEASE, recommend.

1. Hp elitebook 8540p - core i5, 4gb, 500gb hdd (replace with 256gb SSD for faster performance), 1gb Nvidia Quadro nvs 5100m graphics card, - less than 150k

2. Hp probook - same specs as the one above but doesn't come with Nvidia graphics ... Na Intel HD graphics comes with it - less than 150k

3. 2012 MacBook Pro - 4gb ram (upgrade to 8gb), when u don chop money small, max it out to 16gb ram, hdd is 250 to 500gb - swap em out for 128gb SSD or 256gb SSD, Intel hd4000 1.5gb vram .. about 150 to 170k (depends on your negotiating power cos some will sell it to u for 250k) max out the macos to Catalina 10.15.7 - Adobe apps up to cc 2022 works flawlessly on it

Shine ya eye bro, no let dem scam u for computer market

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom V Fold- Tecno First Foldable Phone / Celtel Wapgprs Guru Needed! / Cool But Fake Nokia N96

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.