Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference (1033 Views)

Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference / Sowore Criticises Tinubu For Not Attending The ICAN Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by OldNairalander(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
He had first class in accounting and I guess he's a chartered accountant.
Why avoid ICAN conference that will help showcase your professional Mastery over Peter OBI that studied Philosophy?
His advisers need to be fired ASAP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by TINUBUISMAD: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tilumbu didn't even attend primary school
Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Moh247: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubu isn't a chartered accountant as he got qualified in the United States

Secondly he majored in Business Administration, Accounting wasn't his major

Thirdly he had meetings with all APC Governors and the 411 Campaign office
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by ThAGodFaThEr5: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
First class Oluwole chartered accountant you mean?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by BATified2023: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
OldNairalander:
Why avoid ICAN conference that will help showcase your professional Mastery over Peter OBI that studied Philosophy?
so tinubu should b in 2 places at d same tim
The same man having meeting with apc governors n campaign team should also b at ican conference right?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by ThAGodFaThEr5: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Moh247:
Tinubu isn't a chartered accountant as he got qualified in the United States

Secondly he majored in Business Administration, Accounting wasn't his major

Thirdly he had meetings with all APC Governors and the 411 Campaign office
Ordinary Ican speech invitation in Lagos your so-called Chicago trained accountant went on AWOL.
Abeg, make we hear word jare! baba Emilokan has nothing to offer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Honjoshy4u: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubu fear away match (anything outside APC) pass anything

1 Like

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by OldNairalander(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Guy you are quoting a real political strategist not your regular nairalander.
I have contested and won councillorship as far back as 2009.
Not attending NBA conference and Peace pact signing is a big blow on his campaign gains. Infact a technical knockout.
Who is voting in 2023, Nigerians that He's supposed to address using the platform or the few party elites?

This election can't be rigged and that's a disadvantage to the ruling party.
Tell your candidate to sit up, they are misleading him.

BATified2023:
so tinubu should b in 2 places at d same tim
The same man having meeting with apc governors n campaign team should also b at ican conference right?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by BATified2023: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
OldNairalander:
Not attending NBA conference and Peace pact signing is a big blow on his campaign gains. Infact a technical knockout.
Who is voting in 2023, Nigerians that He's supposed to address using the platform or the few party elites?

did u support buhari in 2015 n 2019?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by OldNairalander(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
I am a core APC executive in my local government and key player in 2015 and 2019 Presidential election for APC but right now I don't hide my support for Peter OBI (not labour party).
Tinubu may have a good intention but He will be misled like Buhari infact He will not be incharge and his second in command is a no no.
FYI i have more to gain if APC wins Presidency but how can you enjoy the money when those around you are suffering unnecessarily.
We politicians at the grassroots suffer it most.
The government house politicians don't understand the people.

BATified2023:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by workchopNG: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Look at a reply to well articulated post. I shame for you

5 Likes

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by lastmessenger: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
First class in counting Mexican drugs

3 Likes

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Ofunaofu: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
workchopNG:

Look at a reply to well articulated post. I shame for you

Tinubu's supporters are having this erroneous believe that Since buhari avoided public events and debates and still won in 2015 and 2019, Tinubu can still do the same but they don't know that a huge shock awaits them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Fisiryorh(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Baba wey no fit attend to em own toilet needs.... undecided
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Buckeyemedia1: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
OldNairalander:
I am a core APC executive in my local government and key player in 2015 and 2019 Presidential election for APC but right now I don't hide my support for Peter OBI (not labour party).
Tinubu may have a good intention but He will be misled like Buhari infact He will not be incharge and his second in command is a no no.
FYI i have more to gain if APC wins Presidency but how can you enjoy the money when those around you are suffering unnecessarily.
We politicians at the grassroots suffer it most.
The government house politicians don't understand the people.

So the people around Peter Obi in The Labor party will not chop money?

You must be a kid not to have known, that no Igbo person can defeat a Yoruba person in a general election in Nigeria.
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Buckeyemedia1: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu's supporters are having this erroneous believe that Since buhari avoided public events and debates and still won in 2015 and 2019, Tinubu can still do the same but they don't know that a huge shock awaits them.
Empty Barrel noise makers, public events to do what, don’t you know who Jagaban is?
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Jokerman(m): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
So the people around Peter Obi in The Labor party will not chop money?

You must be a kid not to have known, that no Igbo person can defeat a Yoruba person in a general election in Nigeria.

Eleribu.... this election is not about tribe... ode

2 Likes

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:42am On Oct 13, 2022
OldNairalander:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This one cracked me up! grin
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:44am On Oct 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Empty Barrel noise makers, public events to do what, don’t you know who Jagaban is?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by optionalY09: 1:44am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu already know the Nigeria Project is over.
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by hegelian: 3:11am On Oct 13, 2022
Jokerman:

Eleribu.... this election is not about tribe... ode

I tell you.. Babanla Dindinrin ni Bobo yen, eleribu omo, omo ale
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Zinodant: 3:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
who is he?
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by agadez007(m): 3:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu can’t give what he don’t have,he isn’t as wise as his followers try to paint him,man is as dull as a log of wood
What is he going to say to them?
Agbado,ewa and beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:54am On Oct 13, 2022
OldNairalander:
He us not a chartered accountant he deceiving gullible minds with Oluwale certificate packaged by state university when he was drug lord in Chicago

1 Like

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Gongoozler: 4:18am On Oct 13, 2022
You all giving excuses for TINUBU'S absence to ican invitation are major reasons Nigeria is where it is. Is it only tinubu that has appointment today? This invitation has been given since since last week, so u mean if not today he will never be able again to meet with his party

1 Like

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Ofunaofu: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

E go do you like film when Tinubu will be struggling to win a single LGA in Lagos State
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Obidient4life3: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2022
Who give am accounting certificate? Is he a member of ICAN?

1 Like

Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by ElSudani: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2022
OldNairalander:

All these conferences have nothing to do with the
campaign. A candidate may attend if you think it would help your campaign but that is as far as it goes.
Your chances are not based on how many conferences you attend.
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by ElSudani: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Gongoozler:
You all giving excuses for TINUBU'S absence to ican invitation are major reasons Nigeria is where it is. Is it only tinubu that has appointment today? This invitation has been given since since last week, so u mean if not today he will never be able again to meet with his party

ICAN, NBA, Okrika sellers union are just professional associations. They can all endorse your candidacy and still lose. The best way is to reach as many Nigerians as possible and sell them your vision.
I wouldn't worry too much about these associations.
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by Innocentman86: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2022
OldNairalander:

But inside source have said they are rigging for tinubu already
I still doubt what do you think
Re: As An Accountant, Tinubu Is Supposed To Attend ICAN Conference by jamace(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
OldNairalander:
Tinubu: I didnt attend primary and secondary schools

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-i-didnt-attend-primary-secondary-schools-my-university-certificates-stolen-by-unknown-soldiers-tinubu-tells-inec/

(1) (Reply)

Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? / Dangote Mega Primary School Maiduguri / JUST IN: Bauchi And Gombe Become Oil Producing States Like Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.