Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) (65756 Views)

Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) / Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by WriterNig: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Russian President, Vladimir Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President Mohammed Bin Zayed To Keep Warm From The Freezing Temperatures In Moscow Today. ❤️

Watch Video

This is how a multi polar and just world should be like. Treating everyone with respect, not as subordinates or inferior. The Americans wouldn't care if UAE President freezes to death. As long as he isn't American.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by WriterNig: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

486 Likes 46 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by omonnakoda: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Symbolism

Do not worry
If America removes theirs, we will cover you

473 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
No problem

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Painintheass221: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Putin ma man.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by tillaman(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Dalil8: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Putin's subtle message to the west;

'I'll only keep friendly nations warm with my cheap Russian gas this winter. Unfriendly nations will have to face the cold alone' lol.

345 Likes 20 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Putin is Dope
America and the west are gays angry

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Laggafin: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
No wonder u hardly see blacks in Russia.. the cold cud freeze our lungs

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by FakeIgboJew: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Putin did same to the Chinese first lady.

Pure gentleman unlike the thugs and lowlifes operating from the district of criminals aka Washington DC aka deep swamp.

472 Likes 14 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Lubumbashi: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
The Arabs like him too. And Saudi Arabia influenced OPEC to cut production to keep the pressure on Russia's enemies as the war drags on.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by iiifedimma(f): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, also known as confirmed 419 here on Nairaland he is a well known fraudster and criminal., He has been busted on a severals occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by vastolord4(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Put-in is just as insecure as any sane president would.. he loves his people and would protect his territory.. if only the Hausas had protected their region from the Fulani {Husman Danfodio} Nigeria wouldn't have been a mistake

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by ThePolemicist: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Whatever you think about Putin.. Know that most of the things we hear about him are the lies peddled by the same leftist media that demonized Trump.

Putin won’t be another Ghadaffi or Sadam.

Show me an American President that does not have blood on their hands?

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by GRACEGLORY: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Everyone sees what you
appear to be, few
experience what you
really are.

May GOD save him if the coat wasn’t laced with tech to get into his hair and clothings to follow him back to his country for Putin’s eavesdropping

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Narej32(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dalil8:
Putin's subtle message to the west;

'I'll only keep friendly nations warm with my cheap Russian gas this winter. Unfriendly nations will have to have to face the cold alone' lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by seunlayi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
This man
Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by ThePolemicist: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
It’s unfortunate that Ukraine have allowed themselves to be used as a pawn.
Putin is simply protecting his interest and that of his people.
Will USA allow Mexico make similar moves with a known and sworn enemy of the USA?

Their hypocrisy stinks to the highest heavens. USA is one of the problems of the world today.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Christane: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
I so much admire this man courage .

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by stano2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
I’m against this war going on, but imagine if it was USA invading another country undecided. The same countries condemning Putin would have cheered, and praised them.

It’s interesting that there are countries that can actually challenge USA and it gang members.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ok
Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Winters23: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by maureensylvia(f): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Awwww

1 Like

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Honchoslim16(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Real niggar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by BATified2023: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
What I see about the whole brouhaha is that the west want u to believe whatever they want

N it’s same everywhere

People will want u to believe their part of d narrative

402 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Brunosamel(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Putin come and carry me I want to be under your watch and mentorship, You are the only man that will bring balance to this world.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by Oddfinder001: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
This man has learned and mastered the art of US propaganda. Asin de guy has evolved propaganda to another level. He has successfully played US script on them..and it's working. I just love him

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by atobs4real(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nice man I laugh in Calabar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by fk001(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
The recent Romance of the Gulf countries with Russia will definitely change the world

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) by descarado: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Man with balls.
Wish sub saharan African leaders will get 10% of his balls and we will see things happening.
Na puppet we have all over. In my country naija, until they endorse you with loads of parasitic signatures, nothing for you. That's how chained we are. Giant of Africa for mouth.
Gaddafi tried and they butchered him.

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) / Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.