Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First (717 Views)

Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas / ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First by dhesthiny1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
I came across this young lady's page on Instagram and i was wowed by her works. I think she is in her early twenties and will definitely go far.
Check out few of her works below and you will agree with me that she is good. Her effect make up is sooo good and it makes me wonder how she does it

1 Like

Re: Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First by dhesthiny1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
dhesthiny1:
I came across this young lady's page on Instagram and i was wowed by her works. I think she is in her early twenties and will definitely go far.
Check out few of her works below and you will agree with me that she is good. Her effect make up is sooo good and it makes me wonder how she does it

Her youtube page is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDLcVHGdwis
Re: Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First by dawnomike(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nice work...
Re: Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First by vastolord4(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Talent turns dreams to reality... Good work
Re: Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First by dhesthiny1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
dawnomike:
Nice work...

Thank you very much
Re: Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First by dhesthiny1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
vastolord4:
Talent turns dreams to reality... Good work
Means alot. Thank you very much. Please subscribe

1 Like

Re: Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nice
Re: Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First by Aladdin1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Shes really gifted.wow!!
Re: Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First by PUMPIN11(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is just wow!
She is going places for sure!

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Have This Movie? I'd Be Willing To Pay For It / African Hollywood Movie Director / Tv Ads U Really Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.