Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List (39768 Views)

If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" / Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Efewestern: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Ezeigbe is definitely not an Edo Name

It is likely to be Ezeigbo mispelt or spelt differently

The one of Nasarawa is also Igbo

Yes the one in Nasarawa is Igbo. Unless maybe the name is misspelt, Ezeigbe is purely Edoid. "Igbe" isn't found in any Igbo lexicon.

Eze itself isn't entirely Igbo. Just like Okoro isn't also entirely Igbo. Words might sound similar but are of different root. Eze means sacrifice.

By the way, this isn't a wise move by the party. A non-yoruba shouldn't head Lagos, a state dominated majorly by the Yorubas.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by yemex04(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
The Campaign council list simply confirms my suspicion that Obi is not in the race to win it,He is only in it to cash out from Crowd funding donation like some did during ENDSARS.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Christistruth00: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Efewestern:

Yes the one in Nasarawa is Igbo. Unless maybe the name is misspelt, Ezeigbe is purely Edoid. "Igbe" isn't found in any Igbo lexicon.

Eze itself isn't entirely Igbo. Just like Okoro isn't also entirely Igbo. Words might sound similar but are of different root. Eze means sacrifice.

By the way, this isn't a wise move by the party. A non-yoruba shouldn't head Lagos, a state dominated majorly by the Yorubas.

Eze is King in Igbo

Eze Igbe not an Edo Name it is Egbe that is Edo

EzeIgbe is most likely Ezeigbo mis spelt

It is Igbos that have Eze, the Edo use Oba as in Obaseki the same way Yorubas use it in Obasanjo

Peter Obi is a Patron Of IPOB why he is trying to use it to cause Confusion in Lagos is baffling

and can only be very bad intentioned to undermine Yorubas in Lagos

When you now add that action to Igbos Endsars attack on Lagos there is fire on the mountain

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by asanausana91: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ttalk:

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32
we have passed that level. Obasanjo imprisoned governors, he use 5 house of assembly members to impeach a governor, he killed political opponents, he killed army generals but Atiku pass his power.
If Atiku is corrupt as your mother, why is he free today?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Efewestern: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Eze is King in Igbo

Eze Igbe not an Edo Name it is Egbe that is Edo

EzeIgbe is most likely Ezeigbo mis spelt

It is Igbos that have Eze, the Edo use Oba as in Obaseki the same way Yorubas use it in Obasanjo

Again, Eze doesn't exclusively belong to Igbo and it means a different thing entirely in some Edoid languages.

You are mixing things up. I'm not saying Eze means King in Edo, I'm saying while the name may look Igbo, it has a different meaning entirely in Edo. A lookup on the name shows only Edo related people bears such.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by GooseBump: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
seunmsg:
The composition of the Peter Obi presidential campaign council clearly attest to what folks like us have been saying all along that Peter Obi lacks the competence and understanding that is required to lead a diverse country like Nigeria.

The council he came up with clearly marginalized females. Muslims and northerners. To make matters worse, he appointed Igbos to coordinate his campaign in Sokoto and Lagos state.

Seriously, how can someone be crassly bigoted and insensitive like Peter Obi? If he’s not even afraid to appoint Igbo men as his Sokoto and Lagos campaign coordinators before election, who will stop him from appointing Igbo men as Federal Ministers from Sokoto and Lagos?
I know its you seun osewa, you never hid your hatred for Peter obi.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by RealTalkNoBull: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigerians are so slow. South-South does not exist!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by RealTalkNoBull: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Efewestern:

Again, Eze doesn't exclusively belong to Igbo and it means a different thing entirely in some Edoid languages.

You are mixing things up. I'm not saying Eze means King in Edo, I'm saying while the name may look Igbo, it has a different meaning entirely in Edo. A lookup on the name shows only Edo related people bears such.
In which Edo language does “Eze” come up as a name?! If you said “Uze”, “Aze” or “Ize” we for hear. “Eze” is Ibo.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by RealTalkNoBull: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Peter Obi is a ibo candidate.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by SlurUsername1: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Flows001:

FOOL..
That's the highest your likes have been doing on this platform, calling every Obi supporter Igbo..
I no get strength to argue with an idiot, believe whatever you want to..
You think I will be ashamed to identify myself as an Igbo if I was born as such?
The Igbos are actually the tribe I love and admire the most!
I'm a proud indigene of Nasarawa, from the indigenous Eggon tribe..
FOOLS like you can continue tagging every Obi supporter Igbo.
Agbado slave.

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2
Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by bibe(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2022
LegendHero:
What about Lagos own?

Na still one Ibo man head the Lagos campaign team.

Before Peter Obi, we have labor party in Lagos with their structure but Peter Obi took over and trampled on the structure to go bring an Ibo man to head Lagos campaign committee for LP.

Thought Lagos was accommodating, or did it change now that BAT is contesting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Escapee, Whose Funeral Had Held, Recounts Encounter With Leah Sharibu In Captive / Amaechi Gets Highest Catholic Knights Promotion In Abuja (Photos) / TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.