Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

#Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 7:30pm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 7:30pm (1271 Views)

#Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 4:27pm / ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Universities Voted / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 7:30pm by campuscatch: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
#Updated: How Nigerian University Branches Voted
As of 7:10 PM, Wednesday 12th October 2022

The record shows that 25 universities voted for the suspension of the strike. The 25 universities are as follows:
LAUTECH, FUTA, UNIBEN, UNN, BUK, UNIZIK, UNILAG, UNICAL, EKSU, TASUED, UNIPORT, AAUA, FUTO, UDUS, UNIMAID, KUST, UNIJOS, FUKASHERE, UMYU, AE-FUNAI, FUTMINNA, ABUZaria, FUNAAB, IBBUL, FUBK.

Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, (where CONUA originated) ended their meeting in a deadlock.

No university has so far voted for the strike to continue.

More votes are expected to follow

Stay connected for new updates

#campuscatchng

Re: #Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 7:30pm by Odetokun3(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
ABU put “for now”. Jeez.

1 Like

Re: #Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 7:30pm by Ebubu: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
If Osodeke goes against these votes tomorrow to roll over the strike, he should be arrested ASAP.

You can’t be disobeying two courts of competent jurisdiction and your own electorates and tell me your mates are not in prison.

2 Likes

Re: #Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 7:30pm by lexrichy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Many uniben lecturers are doing bolt business now

2 Likes

Re: #Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 7:30pm by EngrHumble(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
lexrichy:
Many uniben lecturers are doing bolt business now

My guy aswear grin

I don see some of ma former lecturers oh
Re: #Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 7:30pm by Legendforte: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Odetokun3:
ABU put “for now”. Jeez.
Craze dey worry their ASUU members

(1) (Reply)

Nigeran Defence Academy Form Is Out Again For 2008/2009 / Please Help Me Out, I Want To Write City And Guilds Exam Here In Lagos / University Of Michigan: The Ross School Of Business (lagos Information Session)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.