Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas (532 Views)

All You Need To Know About The Law As A Programmer & Startup Founder In Nigeria / Co Founder Needed For A Dating Application / Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas by obawaya(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
i want to start up a fintech company. Something rare and different yet would likely be in high demand - doesn’t matter if it’s a commercial idea, crypto or banking. If you got that special idea kindly hmu and if good i will pay for it or we partner together to make it a reality. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas by dodgelord: 1:48am On Oct 13, 2022
obawaya:
I want to start up my own fintech company where people can buy and sell all types of cryptocurrency and get paid instantly without delay and some other features

If you got that special idea kindly hmu and if good we partner together to make it a reality. Thank you
Re: I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas by TastyFriedPussy: 1:54am On Oct 13, 2022
What you need is a good English teacher tongue
Re: I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas by DaCharis2016: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Are u a developer?

And if yes, can I see works u had done?
Re: I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas by Iambro(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hello I hope I can join you
I'm a backend developer btw
Contact me on +2348111525119
Re: I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas by Fourpockets: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Aren't you guys tired of fintech. Everybody wants to start up a fintech company
Re: I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas by truthCoder: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2022
obawaya:
i want to start up a fintech company. Something rare and different yet would likely be in high demand - doesn’t matter if it’s a commercial idea, crypto or banking. If you got that special idea kindly hmu and if good i will pay for it or we partner together to make it a reality. Thank you

If you can partner with $200,000 for a 40% stake , we can discuss. After signing an NDA and evidence of POF, then i can share details with you.

Project core already written , domain registered, licensing discussions in process plus many other details not sharable here.
Re: I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas by Deicide: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
truthCoder:

If you can partner with $200,000 for a 40% stake , we can discuss. After signing an NDA and evidence of POF, then i can share details with you.

Project core already written , domain registered, licensing discussions in process plus many other details not sharable here.

Why you no deploy yourself and make money?
Re: I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas by truthCoder: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Deicide:
Why you no deploy yourself and make money?

Fintech projects involve more than having potentially market-ready models.

You need licensing, integrations, marketing, deployments, regulatory fees, salaries and overheads etc

Every single profitable startup eventually needs seed funding, something every venture capitalist knows.

The OP asked a question and I answered him based on my exigencies. My team is already having discussions in the right channels. This posit is to widen our net cos…you can never know….
Re: I Need A Co-founder That Can Bring A Great Ideas by Infinity7(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
How do I contact you. uinfinitycreations@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over 3ok Daily. Let Me Show You How.. / Get Google Ads $150 Credit / Courier Site Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.