Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Labour Party Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Campaign Council (392 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / 2023: Why Labour Party Campaign Council Not Yet Out – Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Campaign Council by Botking: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Abeg waiting happened with the council, why I'm seeing all this disagreement on Twitter,

Can someone explain to me better
Re: Labour Party Campaign Council by successmatters(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
The council is OK. Wailers are doing their work of wailiwhile Obi is winning.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Council by Botking: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
successmatters:
The council is OK. Wailers are doing their work of wailiwhile Obi is winning.

Na wow
Re: Labour Party Campaign Council by 35824L: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
He tried to disenfranchise indigenes of some states in favour of his iboe people. Iboe man is coordinator for Sokoto state and so on.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Council by successmatters(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
35824L:
He tried to disenfranchise indigenes of some states in favour of his iboe people. Iboe man is coordinator for Sokoto state and so on.

Is there any other thing you know apart from tribalism.

Nothing else.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Council by Botking: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
I think Obi should call up these Twitter influenzas to become council members the by represent their region

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Council by Asgard73: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
It shows that OBi and his party are not serious about 2023 elections ..

Another is that nobody should take a.m. serious ..
Like all your noise .. media rally .. internet abuse and disrespect of others opinion are just waste of energy

Nobody will take that list serious

Me like this will never take obi serious

Before we Dey even dash 2 million .. now ba if obi see 800000 votes .. Na God

Mark am today

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Council by Botking: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Asgard73:
It shows that OBi and his party are not serious about 2023 elections ..

Another is that nobody should take a.m. serious ..
Like all your noise .. media rally .. internet abuse and disrespect of others opinion are just waste of energy

Nobody will take that list serious

Me like this will never take obi serious

Before we Dey even dash 2 million .. now ba if obi see 800000 votes .. Na God

Mark am today

Ok ohh I agree with you obi is going on where

But the thunderstorm tha will strike you the very moment you comment about obi matter again, is testing the mic

After All according to you obi is not relevant, so there's no need for you to comment on obi subject again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Driver Escapes With Truck’s Head, As Petrol Tanker Catches Fire In Anambra / Breaking!!! IPOB: Kalu Pleads For The Release Of Kanu (video) / I Never Called Peter Obi's Supporters Zombies, Femi Kuti On Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.